Dilemma

Shhhh..I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

##########################

 

 

 

Hurting someone who really cares for you is as easy as throwing stone in the lake, but you don’t know deep that stone goes…..

 

“I’m sorry, John.” I mumble while he still give his anger to me. Only that word I can say to him for now…

“WHAT! What ing sorry you’re asking for! You know how important her to me! I sacrifice my young age until today, only to make her believe and amazed by my effort and hoping that she will confident and believe that I can bring happiness to her!”

His eyes are so fierce, being angry and at the same time hurt. I keep silent, looking through in his eyes I can felt that he looks very sad.

 

“I love her so much, John… With all my heart”. I uttering even though difficult to say it when he still pinned me at wall.

After that word, he pinned me harder. “Your love is wrong! Don’t dares to say it again! I won’t to listen!”

He want to hitting me again but someone smashing into this room and pull him away from me.

“Hey! Stop it!” without looking that person, I know who he is...

“John! Get your mind back. You would kill her if you don’t stop. Look, her face is bleeding.” Henry still struggle to hold him.

I can feel sore… really pain around my face. And I can taste blood in my mouth but I never blame him because I destroyed everything he had.

I trying to be standing although feeling dizzy. “John, please listen. Let’s me explain everything.”

“What you want to explain anymore! Both of us know that you betrayed me… you lying to me! You make me look like stupid person!”

“John, please calm down. Please listen to her.” Henry trying talk with him.

He smirks and laugh. “She’s the most person I trusted in my life. I’m very disappointed and very surprised. I thought I come in here and win her heart. But, my own sister betrayed me even though she know that I love her!!! Now, tell me. How I can calm!!”

Henry boggled with his scream. Even though we argue or fight before, but this time he is really angry to me.

“I’ve make mistake, I break you trust on me… and I regret it.” My tear falling down.

I saw the sadness in his eyes but I didn’t know what to say. I couldn’t think of anything to say that would take his pain away so I kept on saying in my head. “I’m sorry… I’m so sorry, Dino”.

 

 

 

He walk to me and stop front of me. “You can’t change what’s done, you can’t go back in time, and you can’t try to change the hurt feelings or mend the broken hearts.”

I held his arm. “I am so sorry. I know I hurt you. Tell me what I need to do for you to forgive me. I don’t want to lose you… I love you a lot.” I sincerely said to him.

He brush away my hand from holding him. “All you can do is learn from your mistakes, and hope you will never regret anything as much as you do now. I hate to say this… even though she love you so much but people will not like it if they knew that Jessica Jung is a lesbian!! So, stop your relation with Jessica!”

I jerked with what his said. “Loving her wasn’t a mistake…. I‘ll never regret falling in love with her… she my life… “I couldn’t finish my word because I got another punch at my face.

“John, please stop.” Henry run toward him and hold him. “Amber, please stop saying anything. I begging to you.”

He push away Henry while look at me with full hated. “I don’t care about you, I just care about her! She will gonna be hated, will receive a lot criticism and most severe… this will destroy her career! Thinking about it and stop be selfish! Don’t ruined her and go away from her life!”

He left the room and I know he hate me so much…

But his last words can cut deeper than any sword, leave a wound that hurts worse than any other pain…

 

 

 

“Amber… come on, you need treatment. We need to stop that blood, it’s looking pains.” Henry pulled my hand.

I stop him. “Henry…. What I’ve done. I shouldn’t start and this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter