Fall in Love

Shhhh..I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber POV

I wake up early morning, prepare myself and inform Henry that I don't come to office today. As usual, he will tease me about having dated with the girl. I just laugh with him.

 I receive message from her to remind me don’t forget to take lunch with her. I smile like stupid because the simple message.

.

.

Oh Amber… don’t denied it more because you really stupid now. I said to myself.

 

I look myself at mirror and realize that I need to trim my hair. I still having time to cut my hair and go to nearest saloon…

After satisfied with high cut hair, I hurry back to my home to get ready. I wearing black shirt with black pants paired with black shoes. Also folding the sleeve until elbow.

I don’t know why but I want to look good to her...

I never be prepare like this before. This is first time I feel so excited because someone.

The idea of falling in love scares me.

The heart, why her?

.

.

.

.

I drive Maserati Quattro Porte with me today for fetch her. I park my car and decide to wait her at lobby.

I walk to her office with my shades and make a call to her.

Why everyone look at me. Some of them give smile and approach me. I just reply with smile to them.

“Hello princess.” I said with smile

“Hi Am. You already here? Oh my god, I not finish yet. Can you wait me for a while? She asked me with worried tone.

“Yes I am. Take your time okay. I waiting you at lobby couches.” I said to her

“Do you want any drinks, Am? I will asked my staff give to you” She asked me.

“It’s okay princess. Your staff already ask me here. Them so friendly.” I said with grin

“What? Them? My staff not friendly at all. I'm going down now.” She said with hurry tone.

“Hello….Hello…Jessica.” And she already hang up. What wrong with her...

.

.

I continue chat with her staff. They ask me where I live, asked my number, invite me to dinner.

I just laugh with them.

They’re really friendly and funny.

.

.

.

And suddenly they get up and return to respective stations. I look them with wrinkle face because sudden action.

They leave and smile to me.

.

.

“Amber.” She call me.

I look behind and see Jessica standing with cold face. She so beautiful. I approach her.

“Are you done?” I asked her with smile.

.

.

.

She just look at me without blinks. I call her name again.

“Jessica”. I call and pat her shoulder.

.

.

.

“Yes Am.  I’m done. Shall we.” She said with smile.

“Okay. Let’s go”. I said with holding her hand and walking to my car.

Along in the way, she so quiet and I asked her “Do you okay. If you not feeling well, we can make it next time.” I said to her with worried tone.

She look at me with serious face and said “Amber, next time just wait me in the car or just call me and I will come to you. Okay”.

I don’t want to ask her and I only nodded and smile “Alright, princess. But that means you want to going out with again after this.” I said with grin.

She laugh and said “I want if you want me too”.

I said and smile “Of course I want you. And you so beautiful today”

She giggle with my reaction and said “Thanks. Are you cut your hair?”

I smile and said “Yes and you sense the change on my hair?” I said with amused.

She blushing and “Of course I am. You also looking good with that hair style too.” I smile to her.

 

 

After the conversation, her mood back to normal. This princess really have a mood swing.

We arrive at restaurant and continue talking and she laugh with my stories.

I look at her….

The way she laugh…

The way she look at me…..

The way she smile at me….

.

.

Jessica Jung….

I just realized…

.

.

.

I’m slowly falling in love with you. I don’t know how, I don’t know why. I just did.

 

Each time I see you, I stop breathing for a second…

 

Jessica POV

Tiffany and I having photoshoot together today. After done for six stage, we take a rest before continue back. Still have another four stage before we end up for today.

While I reply message to Amber, Tiffany ask me with suspicious face.

“Jess, who that perso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter