Uneasiness

Shhhh..I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sometimes you have to stop worrying, wondering, & doubting. Have faith that things will work out, maybe not how you planned, but just how it’s meant to be.

 

 

“Hello, Dino. Why so noisy, where are you?” I call him when I arrive at home.

“Outside llama, hang out with my old friends. Why, do you need something?”

I frown. “Did you forget that I have something to talk with you tonight?”

“Oh My God, I’m so sorry, I forgot about you. My friends call me last minutes to ask me to join them.” he said with guilty.

“It’s Okay, I will wait you.” I shortly reply.  

“What the matter… you can tell me now. Is it important?”

“Yes, very important and I can’t tell you through the phone. We talk later after you came back.”

“Are you sure? Maybe I will late.”

“Yeah, I’m sure. Now enjoy yourself, okay.”

“You so weird lately, Llama. Hurm… If you say like that, then I meet you later. Bye.”

“Alright, Bye.”

.

.

.

 

I hang up the phone. It still early and I decide to watching the movie while wait for him. Actually, I so nervous right now.

Jessica want to come too because she so worried about me but I did not allowed her to come. She pout and I smile when reminding her face, she so cute.

“Oh, I already miss her. How I can live without her?”

And… I do love my brother too. I can't imagine what his reaction after I told him about us. I know, is not easy for him to accept this.

I willing to give up everything if he asks me to do…. but not Jessica. Am I too selfish?

Whatever it is, I ready for anything and I hope everything will be okay soon… “So, Amber. Now or never, you must tell him. Fighting!!” I minding myself.

 

 

In middle my thought… I receive call from someone. I just staring to the screen and not long after that, the phone stopped ringing.

“Why she keep calling me? If related to works, she can get me tomorrow.” I planning to ignore it but I got call from her again and again. And it annoying me.

 

“Hello.” I answer the call.

“Hello, Baby. You make me sad just now. I think you don't want to answer my calls anymore.” she said with tempting voice… likes always she do.

What wrong with her. “Yes, Ms. Hyuna. May I help you?” I ignoring her again.

She giggles. “Oh Amber, There a lot I want you to help me. Can we meet now?”

“I’m so sorry. I not free tonight. Maybe tomorrow mornin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter