You, Me & Them

Shhhh..I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­Every relationship has its problems, but sometimes what makes it perfect is if you still wanna be together, when things go the wrong way.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

I in my office, just stare to the laptop… doing nothing. With the mind fibrous, I ignoring everything front of me.

My thought back to last night. Should I tell her about Hyuna? What if she… like Hyuna told me? Does she willing to accepting all criticisms and insult?

I'm capable to support entire her life if she willing to leaving everything and only be with me. Does she will understand and go along with me?

But… I can’t be selfish without thinking her future… her career… her life… her family…

Arrrgghh…. Both my hand held my head. This is make me crazy…

 

 

“Bro… are you okay.” Henry coming through the door.

“Yeah… I’m okay, bro. “I reply to him.

“If you say so, why your hair messy and your face so tense… look like something happened.” He take a seat front me.

I smiling to him. “This is my style, bro...” I pretend to be happy. I can’t tell him about Hyuna.

“Lately, you become weird, bro.” he continue said. “But, you so lucky, even though this style look like crazy, you still good looking.”

I chuckled because he doesn’t know that I’m really crazy now. “Do you need something?”

He nodded and continue to show me new plan for other project. He explain everything about structure, budget, and proposal from develop… but I can’t focus on it.

“Let me review again, after that I return back to you.” I don’t want make mistake because I not hear what he said just now.

“Okay, take your time.” He release his tie.

“So, what next?” I release my tie too.

“Hurm, your schedule after this… having lunch with Kim Hyuna.” He reply while looking at IPad.

Oh crap. When hear her name, make me headache.

 

“Henry, can you go with other executive...” I said to her.

“Amber, you knows her, right. She want you only.”

“Bro, she make me uneasy with her. We can't discuss anything if she keep staring like want to eat me.”

He laugh at me. “Relax, bro. this is last meeting between us. After this, you will free from her.”

I face palm my face. “Whose said, bro…she always hunted me.” I mumble to myself.

“What do you say?” He asked me again.

I ignoring him when he asked me to repeat that word again. “Then, cancel it. Tell her that we postpone the meeting.”

He frown. “Bro, if our part always postponing, we cannot finish it quickly.”

“So, I don’t have any choice to avoiding her.”

He shaking his head. “You need to face her. Do not weasel out from problem.”

His word make me thinks twice. “Do not weasel out from problem. Yes, you’re right. Let’s go, we finish it quickly.” I get up from my seat and adjusted my tie.

“Woahhhh… Suddenly you became enthusiastic, huh.” He smirk at me.

I just smiling to him. Thanks, bro. make me aware. I saying to myself while I pat his shoulder...

 

I will find the way to stop her from disturb me.

 

 

 

########################################

 

 

John and I have dinner tonight. He want to fetch me but I not want to trouble him. So, we agree to meet up at restaurant.  While waiting for him, I look into gallery to find p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter