Uneasy Feeling

Shhhh..I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There comes a time in every relationship when you’ll realize that love just isn’t enough.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

­­­­

Flashback

 

I excused myself to find one person that I missing a lot now. “Jessica, where you want to go?” I stop walking when him call my name.

Start he came until now, him always with me. “John… I need go to restroom.”

“You want me to accompany you.” he asked me nonchalantly.

Are you serious? I start to feel uncomfortable with him. “No need John. I can go my own.”

“Okay then. Be careful.” He said to me.

I nodded and walking away from him. I need to find her quickly. When I through small garden inside that building, I saw someone that I get to know.

Finally I meet her but what she doing here? I continue walking into the garden slowly and planning to make her surprised.

My foot stopped when I look someone else being with her. And that person is….Tiffany. Why she also being here…

I hiding myself, watching them from far. Eager to know why the conversation between them look serious and why Tiffany looking sad.

 

Not long after that, she crying and action from Amber who to hugging her really surprising me. What is going on between both of them? Do I miss something?

I decide walking away from them… I don’t know how to react or how I feel now, do I’m okay with that?

“Jessica, be positive okay.” I said to myself.

 

But…. Whatever it is, one of them must explain to me.

 

End of Flashback

 

Everyone wants, happiness. No one wants, pain.

But you can’t have a rainbow without a little rain.

 

 

Still too early, but I can’t sleep anymore. I have uneasy feeling about last night. I'm curious and because of that, I ordered her to come over my condo although she is said that she gonna late, but I don't care and I will waiting. I just can’t think without her on my mind.

 

Now, here she is. Sleeping peacefully and cuddling me. I think she can felt how tense I am last night, that's why she does not protest.

“Sorry for forcing you.” I touch her hair, gazing at her face and wonder how this person make me fall in love o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter