Attention

Shhhh..I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You shouldn’t have to apologize for what it is you’re feeling. You’re human and you are allowed to feel.

 

 

“What time you arrived? Why not calling me for fetch you.” I said after releasing our hug. More accurate, I will have the time to prepare myself.

“I’m okay, Llama. I don’t want to trouble you.” We walks into my office.

Henry pat my shoulder. “I have some work to do, call me if you need anything.” I nodded and he excused himself.

“So, how she is. I'm excited to see her soon and surprised her.” he said with joyful.

“Yeah… she’s doing well.” Gosh… this is so awkward. “How dad and Jackie? You surprise me with sudden visited.” I change the topic.

“They doing well and really miss you. I’m sorry not to inform you, I decide to come to give my support to her.”

I nodded. “That’s good, she need supporting from everyone especially from you, who give opportunity to her.”

My phone sound and I receive text from her ‘My princess’. I slide, open the texts.

.

.

From Princess: Honey, don’t be late and I miss you like crazy now.

 

She make me smiling although in complicated situation. I need to tell her about John.

“Hey… why you smiling like idiot?” John question me.

I shake the head. “Oh… nothing, Dino. You want me prepare assistant for you?

“No need, Llama. Just give me car.” He reply.

“Oh okay… So, I think we need to ready now. The event will start soon.” He nodded and we ready to leave.

In middle to reply the text to her, John said something that I don’t know how to react…

“I will fetch Jessica… and don’t tell her.” he smirk and link her arm around my shoulder. “Let’s go.” we walking out from my room.

 

Oh crap…

.

.

.

 

The function has been launched successfully. So many people came to support her. Her fans also came and congrats to her.

There she is, standing with people around her… including my brother, who is always standing beside her. She really looks elegant tonight, beautiful as usual.

She so cute when trying to avoid her body too closer with man. Her action make me smile. “She obeying me.”

Although we’re separately, both of us keep staring to each other. When I inform her about John, she so calm and told me that she can handle it.

 

Flashback

 

“Honey... Listen to me. I already prepared myself to face any circumstances when I start to fall in love with you. Don’t worry about me, okay.”

I sighing… “Princess…”

She cut me off. “Both of us will face this together, Honey. I don’t want you to handle it alone… “

She calm me down. “Okay… but you no need to explain anything to him, I will talk to him first. Understand? ”

 “Yes… I understand.” She chuckled. “Honey, do you know what I thinking now?”

Why she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter