Unexpected coming

Shhhh..I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am living a lie, I want you but I can’t have you and I am pretending like everything is fine.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Tiffany POV

I arrive at home after meeting with our stylist. I walking to living room, and immediately lie down on the couches. I close my eyes and remembered the moments that I can’t forget. Although just a while, that’s enough for me.

I embrace the pillow that you use that time, smell your scent, without me realize, and my tears flowing down. This couch, becomes witness between us. I make confession to you, and we hugging for the first time and also for the last.

I get my phone, open the gallery and looking the photo of you. I smile reminding your make funny face because you caught me secretly taking the picture of you.

Because of you, I keep myself busy with things to do, but every time I pause, I still think of you.

I hate myself for loving you but I hate it more to know you don’t love me as much as I love you.

I crying out… holding my chest. “Why I feel so hurt in there. Dear heart… so many peoples in this world, why you choose her...”

 

I sobbing… “I want you, who is want me too… can I have that wish?”

.

.

.

.

Amber Liu…

 

 

Flashback

I walks towards door when hearing bell. I so excited when I knowing that she will coming tonight. I looking at mirror for checking myself, inhaling and open the door to welcoming her…

“Hey…” she smiling and greets me...

“Hey you too…” I staring to her like hypnotized by her, she so charming… only wearing casual clothes.

“Hey… are you okay?” she asked and held my hand.

I surprised... and blushing. “Yeah, please come in, Am.” I pulled her and assist her to sit at couches. “Wait here… I will be right back...”I take our drinks and give to her.

 

“Thanks, and sorry disturb you these nights.” she said to me.

I smile to her. “I do not mind, Am. So what is matter you want to show me?”

She get up and sit beside me, she make my heart beat faster because her action. I can’t pretend be normal anymore…

Her face so close with me, her eyes, eyebrows, nose and lips… I want it. She open her iPad and show to me. “This is a business plan template after I modify. I want you review before I proposed it.”

Jessica have job at overseas now, but she already inform me about this template and asked me to checking too…

 I read the plan thoroughly, but my concentration be ruined when I accidentally touch her hand.

Her hand so soft… my thought back to her…

Amber continue to explain everything to me… I just nodded sign understand and agreeing with her.

 

That awkward moment when someone you like talks to you and all you can do is smile like an idiot.

 

“So, what you think.” She finish her explanation.

“Perfect. And I trusted on you.” what you expect, Am. I can’t focus it. I said to myself. ”What Jessica said?” I pretend to read again and take the IPad from her hand.

“Wow... you guys are truly best friend. She also said the same words.” She smirk to me. “But… do not easily believe in someone.” She pinch my cheeks.

Are you trying to kill me, Am? My face reddish now.

 

“It not someone else, it’s you… “I give my smiling eyes to her. “Besides, we agree said that you really smart and expert, Am.” I sincerely said to her.

 

“Thanks….” she’s continue. “I only want my partner satisfy with my w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter