Passion

Shhhh..I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The worst feeling is to be ignored once, then twice, then again and again by someone you consider precious.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­

 

I on my way going to the Amber condo. I call her many times, but her phone off. Where’s she going, and why she don't come to see me. My feelings started to think the bad things.

Why she eluded from me?

Does she is reveling with other women?

Or she started to feel bored with me?

Lately, she seldom to call or texting me. When I want to meet with her, she will says, “She can't” or “she have some work”, and give lot of reasons to me...

I become more dubious when her best friend also avoid my calls. When I asks about Amber, him will says, “Amber on meeting” or “She having discussion with client” and all sorts of reason.

Arrghhh… I am very angry because she really make me pissed off with her right now.

 

 

I reaching front of her door. I take deep breath and opened the door without press the bell. My heart beating faster when I saw a pair of stiletto heel. That is not mine and of course not belong her too.

I slowly walking to her room and I more shocked when I see some clothes scattered at the floor and couches.

“What the hell she doing!”

 

I can felt my body starts shivering because restrained the anger, I could not be forbear anymore. I walking toward her room, and held the doorknob…

 

 

 

I felt like my heart had been ripped out when I saw them sleeping together and that hugging Amber tightly.

I slammed the door open, coming inside with feeling that is very angry.

 

“You!!”

 

They wearing nothing under the blanket. That mean…..

 

“Jess.” Amber get up from bed. Two of them so shocked after see me.

 

“GET OUT FROM HERE .” I yelled at the girl. I don’t care if she know me or not.

 

The girl collected her clothes and ran outside. I didn’t get see her face because my eyes glued on Amber. She just sat there and cover her body.

 

 

“How can you doing this to me. I thought we love each other. I thought you love me so much!” I asked her and refrain from crying.

She put her clothes back on.

“This small matter only, Jess. Just ignore it, okay.” Her face didn’t show remorse and she didn’t even try to apologize.

 

“You said this is only small matter! Are you kidding me, Am? I yelled at her.

 

“Look... Can you just forgetting with what you saw just now. That is meaningless.... that is nothing. ” she answer without looking at me.

 

She increasingly annoy me. “Why! Why you doing this to me.” I yelled and shattering everything in front me.

 

“Jess, stop it! Don't be childish!” she yelling back to me.

 

I look at her angrily “What! Childish? Now, you blame me because I caught you having with that ! I want to know! Tell me! Why!”

 

“I need a ! She make me happy. That’s it! “Her face show that she feeling annoyed with me.

 

I fell back.

 

“We can have if you want. I can give my all for you. Why you cheating on me. WHY? IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH ME, JUST ING LEAVE!” I screamed at her face. My tears won’t stop flowing.

She kept silent.

 

So it ends just like this?

 

I dragged myself to leave her place because I’m done with her, I don’t want to talk with her anymore.

 

“Jess, wait! We still need to talk. Don't lose your temper, please…” She run to me and held my wrist.

 

I broke her grip. “Don’t touch me! You knew damn well what you were doing. You knew damn well who you were breaking!” my tears keep flowing.

 

“Okay… okay. I’m sorr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter