Met up with Jung Family

Shhhh..I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Someday someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Where is the guests, mom? You said already here “I asked my mom.

.

Mom look towards us with grimacing….

“What is going on with both of you? Did you heard what your dad request just now?” Mom asking because we just wearing simple clothes.

We just grin and Krystal said “It’s okay mom. We always looking good whatever that we wear. I’m right, unnie?

I nodded and give stupid grin to mom. We hugging her shoulder. She sighed and smile “Yeah my daughters always beautiful. And stubborn also. Come on, your dad with the guests at outside”  

We giggling and walking out go to living room. My dad smiling and approach us with his guests….

And suddenly, I feel my heart flutter…..

.

.

“Amber!” I slip out her name… I know just now why my heart flutter…. it is because of her…

.

Jessica! She called my name and Henry also…

“All of you knowing each other…” my dad said with looking confuse but still smiling…

Mom and Krystal still confused, just look to us.

“Yes dad. They is my business partner.” I said with reddish… My dad likes her… It is mean I get my dad permission, yes! Yes! Yes! I smiling like crazy now…

“Yes uncle. I know your princess. We always working together. May we know who is beautiful ladies next you?” She said and smile to mom and Krystal.

“Oh… this is my wife and this is Krystal. Jessica little sister” Dad proudly said.

I can see mom staring at Amber and amazed with her appearance. Krystal also.

“Hello ma’am, hi Krystal. Nice to meet you. I, Amber Liu and this is Henry.” She said and bow to them.

Both of them said “Hello, nice to meet both of you too.” Mom seems want to say something….

“So, can we get dinner now, my wife? We can continue conversation later” Dad cut and mom nodded.

 

.

.

She and Henry so polite and always smiling. I so awkward now because they met up with all my family. It is different between work and family gathering.

Dad asked her about family, how long at here, her girlfriend... Oh dad so talkative… thanks to dad, I know little bit about her…

They very friendly and answering all question from my family. Sometimes I caught her staring at me and smiling. Oh my face turned red… because she caught me also stare at her.

.

.

But this encounter is joyful and full with laughter because stupid joke from her and Henry. They make mom and Krystal comfortable and happy with their presence. Dad also gang with them for teasing us. I can’t stop staring at her.

I so happy because my family likes her. She really make easy to me. I want to talk with her soon. I don't care whatever she feel or thinks about me.... I cannot bear anymore...

.

.

After dinner and conversation, they excuse themselves. I feel sad because she will left me.

Dad asked them to come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter