Anger

Shhhh..I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay, we already arrived...” I look at her but she just keep silent while staring at me. Today I send her to airport because she have schedule at overseas.

Even though she don’t talk to me but she never letting go from hugging my arm and put her head on my shoulder.

I aware why she being like this…sulky, moody and keep quiet with me. But I could not fulfill her wish…..

 

“Princess…” before I say something, she cut me off.

“Honey, can you came with me. Please…..” She pout and held my face with both her hand.

Her action make me grins. She kept begging to me for go with her since last week although she know my answer.

“Princess… I want that too… but I already explaining to you, right? I can’t… “I held both her hand and kissed it.

“I’m sorry…” I sincerely say to her. If I can tell her truth….

She sighing. “I know… and I’m sorry too because keep forcing you. I has been worried… fear... when I thinks that I can't see you for this stupid whole week.”

Her face showed concern like she's really serious about it. I'm curious, what make her so afraid like this?

Maybe she still thinking about nightmare she got last night or she have something else….

 

 

I caressing her hair and pulling her to my chest. “Princess… No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. You are the only one that knows what my heart sounds from the inside. Can you feel my heart? It’s beating your name…”

She giggle and linked her arm around my waist “Thank you, honey for always making me feel like the most happiness woman in the world. Don’t even dare to stop loving me.”

“Oh… my princess so cute”. I pinch her nose and kiss her lips.

 

“Loving you, is like breathing… how I can stop.” I chuckled because her face so cute when she give warning to me. How can I resist her?

She blushing and hitting soft on my chest. “Good, if you want still alive don’t forget about that.”

I up one my hand like making vow. “I love you to the moon and back and I didn't dares to forget it.”

Both of us giggle and she grabbed my face. “Come here, I need to kiss you.”

 

She kiss me before I reacted to her. A long kisses, short kisses, passionate kisses… we kissing like there is no tomorrow. That all-consuming kiss that truly means something, the kiss that we never had before… and I don't know how to tell it…

 

“I love you, Amber.” She said after we broke the kisses.

I nodding. “I love you more… “And kissing on her forehead. “You need go princess, those waiting for you.”

She nodded. She staring at me, and she looks sad….

“Okay, make sure to always calls and texting me and BEHAVE when I’m not around with you. Remember that, honey.”

I giggle. “Alright… I will try but I can’t do anything if they flirts with me.” I smirks and reply jokingly to her.

“AMBER LIU. I’m serious here. I will kill you right after I landing if I found you lying t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter