Jealousy

Shhhh..I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica POV

This is second day I sulky and angry with Amber. I ignore all call and text from her even though I really miss her. I almost give in and running to get her. But, this time I can’t bear anymore. She really make me mad although not her fault.

I admit, I so possessive toward her. Don't blaming me, I is her girlfriend, of course I feel jealous when someone flirting with her. I know, her very kind to others but she can't simply let anyone touch her.

I avoid her and back to my parent house. I take leave for tomorrow. I need my mind at ease. In middle I thinking about her, I receive call from Tiffany.

 

“Hello, where are you?”

“On the way back to my parent home. “I reply.

“Why with sudden. Are you okay?” she asked me with curious.

“Nothing, Fany. I’m okay. Why you called me?” I reply to her.

“Amber called me many times asking about you. She seems so worried because can’t reach you. Jess, are you fights with her?"

 

When I heard her name, my heart beating faster. “Nope, why you say that?” Tiffany already know about us. When I tell her last week, she is really surprised initially. After we talk personally, she slowly accept and support me.

“Are you sure? Whatever Jess, just to remind, don't be sulky too long, many who waited to seize her from you." she tease me.

“Do you really my friend, Fany? How could you say that? Amber only love me.” I reply with fierce tone. I feel scare right now because this reason make me angry at her.

“Calm down, Jess. Do not too possessive at her. Don’t you trust at her? She calming me down.

“I do trust her but I cannot control my jealousy.” I said with sad.

She chuckled “Jess, she very kind, charming and you cannot change her nature. Both of you need to talk. Tell her what you feeling, your anxiety. I can say she really love you too.”

“Yeah, I know and I will talk to her later. But now I still mad at her.” I still erse.

“I so sympathy with Amber.” she said back to me.

I frown “Huh… Why? You should sympathy to me not at her.”

She said with tease tone “Because she has lover that is very possessive and stubborn. I will tell her where you are. Bye, Jess.”

“Don’t you dare to......? Miyoung!!” Tut….tut…..tut….. She ends call before I reply back to her….. I will settle with you later, Tiffany. I continue drove. Hopefully, she not tell Amber where I am.

 

Flashback

I have lunch with my team after end the discussion regarding the new outlet. In middle waiting our meals, I see someone who is familiar with me walking into the same restaurant.

It is Amber, Henry and……. a girl. They seated in front my table but they couldn’t see me because our table a little hidden from them. But I can see clearly that girl flirting with Amber and her just allowing.

Who give that girl permission to touch my Amber? I really mad right now. My happy mood just now already gone. I ignore everything and my attention only at her.

I don’t need her explanation. I saw everything with my eyes. Along the lunch time, she didn’t texting or calling me. She forget at me because she got new chick. They look so happy, giggle and laugh together.

I cannot bear anymore. I excuse myself and walking out from restaurant without looking at Amber.

Amber, I am very angry now, you better figure it out fast….

End of Flashback

.

.

.

.

Amber POV

I sighed again after Jessica declined my called. What happen with her? She just reply my text with short word. She told me that she so busy lately and cannot come to see me.

I understand but I feel something wrong wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter