First Talk

Shhhh..I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber POV

I called Jessica as soon as I arrived home. Seriously, I so shocked because Uncle Jung is her dad. As usual, Henry tease me all night. He said I already get green light from her dad. Her family very kind, friendly and humble. I so excited and happy because meet with them.

 

I waiting her to pick up the phone…

.

.

“Hello, Am.” Her sweet voice said…

I greets her “Hey, princess,”

“Are you arrive home?”

“Yes I am. What are you doing?” I asked her.

“Good, I waiting you call… Am, thank you so much.” she said with sincerity.

I wrinkle and said “Thanks for what, princess?”

“Because helping my dad.  And because of that, you fall sick.” She said with guilty.

“It’s okay. I fine. I glad that I sick.” I said to her.

.

.

“You're fine but I’m not. Do you know, I so worries when I can’t call you? I so fear, you never don’t reply my text. Do you know that?” She said with plaintive tone.

Look like her very solicitous with me.

“I’m sorry princess. I glad because you visit and taking care of me. Please don’t mad at me. I promise, this will not happen again.” I said with guilty. I really make her sad.

.

.

“Okay, promise me don’t make me worries. But, if this happen again, you will not see me after this.” She threatening me.

“Oh, I would do anything, but don’t threat that I can’t see you. Don’t torturing me, please?” I appeal to her.

She giggle and said “Good boy, so what guarantee to me?”

I smile because she already calm now “Hurm… I will setting new security code my condo with your birthday date. So, anytime you can came here.” I said with cheerful.

She laughing at me and agree with that. “I will came whenever I want. And please always wearing clothes. Do not purposely want tempt me. Okay”

I laugh because on that “I will follow your order, princess. Don’t worry.” I happy hearing her laugh… talking to you makes my day complete…

 

“So, where are you tomorrow?” She asked me.

“Like usual, met up with investor, visit the project site and review the new proposal. How about you?” I said to her.

“I will still here until afternoon. And I have something to talk with you. Can you have the time with me tomorrow” she said with nervous…

I smile because I know what it is “I will, because I also want talking with you. About us.”

She surprise because I know what she try to say. “Okay, I waiting your call tomorrow… I so happy today because my family and you get along well. Apology, if you uncomfortable with their madness question.”

I giggle when remember that “They very nice. I really like them. You have good dad, beautiful mom. And your sister, she look alike you… cold eyes and also beautiful… you have a good genes…”

She giggle and said “Thanks for compliment. I so glad that you likes them. And they also likes you… It is already midnight, Am. Take a rest and see you tomorrow.”

“Okay see tomorrow, good night and sweet dream, princess. Bye” I said and turn off the call after she said goodbye to me.

.

.

She really pleasant me. Her family also make me easy. I need to think back before taking action. Yes, I love her. I really do love her... but I don’t want everyone hurt because my hurry decision… and my desire to make her mine.

She so valuable to me. I truly love her. The only thing I want for her, always be happy… even if it’s not with me. I will take the best way for you and me.

.

.

.

 

 

Jessica POV

My dream interrupted with noisy and giggle at downstairs. I dreaming Amber just want to kiss me. But I can't feel it because I awaken from dream. I rolling my body at the bed because angry be disturbed.

I look at watch, now is 7.30am. It is still early. I can hear the giggles. It is from Krystal, mom and dad. It’s not surprising if is from mom and dad because they always wake up early.

But Krystal, what the hell she doing this morning. She always wake late same with me. I cannot sleep anymore. I walking down,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter