Breakup

Shhhh..I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuna quickly remove her hand and distance herself from me. Both of us looking to each other, push our brains to start thinking and say something.

“Jessica, I just visiting Amber and we .….” Hyuna try to say something but she cut her off.

“Who are you? I don’t talk to you and please get out from here!” She ogling to Hyuna who try to calming her.

She look terrified when she angry.   

“Hyuna, it’s okay. I thinks better you leave now. Thanks for visiting me.” I said to her and asked her to leave.

She hold my hand and insist to leave. “But Amber, I want to clear this thing with her. “

Oh... Don’t make this more complicated, Hyuna.

 “You still not satisfying your lust with her, Amber?” She jerked on me while I still slow like a snail.

Jessica looked at us with annoyance. I remove my hand from her grip.

“Hyuna, just leave it to me, okay. “ I walking toward her, leaving Hyuna who are stood still and boggled.

I held both her arms and look at her face who full with anger now. She restrain her eye from crying.

“Jessica, we doing nothing. You…. “Before I finished my words, she push me away and distance herself from me.

“Don’t ever trying to touch me again! You are disgusting!” she said without looking at me.

Her word “disgusting” really stab me like a knife. It’s painful.

I look at her without her looking me back. It hurts the worst when the person that made you feel so special yesterday, makes you feel so unwanted today.

 

“Jessica, watch your words! Don’t be so rude. We not doing anything and I only visiting her. You misunderstanding!” Hyuna who keep quiet on other side, speak out after hearing that word.

“Oh, what a lovebird we have here. Backup each other when you guys getting caught cheating on me! Huh, doing nothing when I clearly can see you just now! What else people do when they're alone in room if not ! ”

I can't blame her. Everything she saw just now will make everybody thinking like her… The dream I had just now hit me again.

“Yes, I’m but do not make assumptions unless you know the whole story. Listen what Amber wanted said to you. Just shut up your mouth and let us explain to you.” Hyuna lost her temper.

She laughed and cynical smile. “Huh, you ask me to SHUT UP! Why should I when this person who I love with all my heart cheating on me!” She point and facing to me.

"Jess ... I never cheated you, you made a false accusation about me. You know how much I love you. No words can explain how much you mean to me. So, Please… “I said to her with my sincere heart.

She laugh and walking toward me. “Love? Don’t dare to say it again! With all what I saw now and this…”

She hold something on her right hand and throwing to me.

“This is all dirty picture you and her! So why should I need to hear you explanation. All this clear and I’m not stupid person who trust you anymore!” Her voice tremble due to hold the anger.

“Oh tt….” I heard hyuna curse. I bet she also surprised. This situation happens

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter