Heart to heart

Shhhh..I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback…

I in conversation with Uncle Jung and his wife while wait for Jessica…. Uncle Jung really make me comfortable with his family…

Our topic mostly about Jessica… Suddenly, they asked me what I feel for her daughter, and his favor make me guilty….

.

“Amber, first time in my life I can see that my daughter really falling in love with you. Although she does not admit or tell me, I can see in her eyes when she looking at you. Do you aware that...” he asked while look at me.

.

.

I aware that. I also feeling the same... Just both of us don't talk about this yet. Maybe I can asked opinion from them… And I want to know what they thinking about me…

I do not answering him “Uncle, what you want for your daughter?”

 

He looking at me and said “I only want her happiness. I don’t care whoever she choose, as long as both of them still loving each other. That enough”…

“Do you think she will be happy when with me?” I said with full sincerity.

“Yes, I am. I trust you and I know you will love her with all your heart… Do you love her too?” He said to me.

.

.

I sighed. I can't deny and said “Uncle, I do love her. I fall in love with your daughter, with all of my heart.”

Both of them smiling happy with my confession….. “Thanks Amber. I could count on you. Believe me, she also love you. Make confession to her. Quickly.” Said Aunty Jung.

.

.

I smile to them and said “I so happy because both of you supporting me. Thank you. I really appreciate. But I cannot make it that. I’m sorry. My brother also love her too. He already told me before I meet with Jessica. I can’t betray him.”

.

.

.

They look me with sense of frustration. Uncle Jung continue said “I understand your feeling, Am. I know she is your brother. But, you can’t just give up on someone because the situation’s not ideal. Great relationships aren’t great because they have no problems. They’re great because both people care enough about the other person to find a way to make it work. Jessica love you, not your brother”

 

I speechless. They really want me to fighting for this love. Can I just love her without care about other peoples… my brother...?

 

Aunty Jung said to me. “Sometimes, all a girl wants is for you to fight for her. Make her believe that you may want this relationship more that she does…. Although you reject her, she still can’t love your brother. You can't ask her to choose your brother.”

 

“And do you willing to see her crying and suffer because of you. What do you get from this? Don't make stupid decision. You also will be anguished, Am. I trust your brother will understand this. ” Uncle Jung continue said to me...

.

.

They has the point…. I can't force her…. “Whatever will happen after this, I want both of you know, I really love her. Sincere to loving her. I willing do everything, as long as she happy.” I said to them with sincerity.

.

.

Jessica approaching us with smiling and she so beautiful. I look at her…. maybe I’m scared because you mean to me than any other person. You are everything I think about, everything I need, everything I want…

 

Before we leave, Uncle Jung came to me and said with whisper “Obstacles are designed to make you stronger, only the weak avoid them… and also to help you determine if what you want is really worth fighting for. I wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter