Shock and Confession

Shhhh..I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author POV

A simple hello could lead to a million things.

I gotta stop treating people like I owe them something.

 

Every day came with usual activity at J Liu Capital & Co building. Everyone busy with their job and things.

But one thing not stop is gossips and talking among employee regarding attraction from Liu’s heirs that given to them.

“Oh my god, do you guys see that, she smile at me”. A multiple giggle can heard at secretary table area.

“Oh please… not at you at all... she smiling to us also” other worker said.

“I’m so lucky today and cause of her I will working with stupid grin in my face for the whole day today. Don’t blame on me, I really falling in love with her”.

The statement she do get tease sound from others.

Mostly attention go to younger Liu. She came to office with attractive attention like usual and catch innocent heart that falling in love with her.

Amber is a person that caring with everyone. Always smile, love to tease everybody and treats everyone with fair treatment from cleaner department until to top management.

“Llama, what have you done to everyone today? Jackie came to me with high pitch.

During suddenly snarled, she almost dropped from chair.

“Oh my goodness Jackie, and what you will do if I get heart attack, and I die in shaping funny face”. I said with hand at chest and give the shocked face.

“Hahahaha…I know you will not die”. Said Jackie and receive glance from me.

Sorry about that, and answer my question earlier. Do you aware that all women this department stare at you like them want to eat you? Said Jackie with stupid grin at face.

“Oh, don’t you start again. You only accuse them. That a normal stare Jackie”.

“Oh yeah… why you say that?” she asked with curious face.

I saying without thinking “Maybe their want to ask about something like when their will get salary? Or practice their eyes to look clearer”.

Just few second, I feel the hard slap at my head from Jackie. Oh you so meanie and I rub my head rapidly.

“That stupid lame joke from you llama” I not sorry for that because you so stupid, dorks”.

“Enough for now, I go first, bye llama”.

“Yah have a nice day Jackie, bye”. And Jackie left me with laugh and grin.

A knock can heard after Jackie left me “Ms. Amber, you brother ask you to meet him now”. That my secretary.

“Alright Irene. Told him that I will come”. I smile and she left with reddish face.

“What happen to her? Does her not feeling well. I will asked her later.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Everything happens for a reason. You should never regret anything in life.

If it’s good, it’s wonderful.

If it’s bad, it’s experience.

 

I knock before open the door.

“Hey bro, do you looking for me? I give smile to my brother.

“Oh coming my handsome sister, sorry for urgently called. Please have a seat. I need to discuss something with you”.

Wait for the while, I need take the document”. Said John and get up from seat to rack behind him.

“What is this? Investor for fashion brand project? I asked with wrinkle face.

“As per you read and see. Yes for the fashion label”. Said John with smile.

"First of all, I so sorry because I give this project to you due to I need to concentrate the latest project that I had to handle”.

“oh right, you just have big project to handle. I understand bro’

“I can’t do both on same times. This is a big project and more important, we bring our company name and I want to reduce the risk. Said John with guilty face

I smiled and touch his shoulder. “Alright John, I accept and try my best. Don’t worry k”.

I continue said “Besides that, my previous project almost came to the end. After that I can continue with this”. I said with grin.

 “Thanks Amber. I already agree to invest to this company. That why I can’t cancel this project. There have potential to successful and also… that my friend”.

Why he blushing and smile like idiot when mention his friend.

“I will review back on this, regularities, terms and condition and other matters, I will come back to you” I said with looking to him.

“And one more thing Amber”. He said with looking in my eye.

Why I feel something displeasure for the next his would say.

“This headquarter company placed at Korea. So, you need to report at our company branch at Korea”. Again he say with guilty face.

I’m so shocked and don’t believe what he just said. He just joking with me right?

And what the heck that he agree to accept this project when know that need to manage outside country.

“Are you serious John? Are you just made a joke with me right? I laugh and looking at him.

“I’m not joking Amber. I serious, I more trust you. That why I decide to asked help from you”.

“This project also serious. Can your just do favor for me. Just this time, please”. I promise just this one. Said John with pleased smile.

I feel guilty to him if I reject this. “Do dad known about this?

“Yes Amber. Before I called you, I already discus with dad and him say that if you ok then him also ok. And Jackie agree too, but she feel sad because she will miss you”. Said John with looking down.

Oh I really not ok about this. Are you kidding me? Outside California and why must be Korea.

I frus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter