First encounter

Shhhh..I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To achieve success in life:

Be sweet as honey,

Be regular as clock,

Be fresh as rose,

Be soft as tissue & be strong as rock.

 

 J Liu & Co. Building

 

Author POV

After introduction session with Managers, Leader of department and employees, Amber continue with her routine job as Chief Executive.

Relieve that all welcoming and get along with her.

Her dad, John and Jackie always call her to asking her condition or anything she needs. She just answer with cheerful and ask them not to worry.

Amber and Henry increasingly get along very well. Them becoming friend with short time.

As usual, gossips and talking among employees always same and continued at here. The attraction from Amber make them eager to see her every day.

But for human that called Amber, she do not care or more accurate dense.

Henry always told her about the stare and her fans, same like Jackie tell to her. But, she thinks them just make joke with her and ask Henry to stop accused and .

Tomorrow, she have appointment with her brother love life.

Ms. Jessica Jung, the most popular model and businesswomen.

If not due to her brother, she never known or more accurate not her concern at all.

She already know a little bit details about her. John already tell her with amusing tone, show that him really falling in love.

She ask Henry to prepare documents and get ready for first meeting. She pray may all run smoothly.

 

To succeed in life, you need two things, ignorance and confidence.

Do it with passion or not at all.

 

 

 

We sometimes encounter people,

Even perfect strangers,

Who begin to interest us at first sight, somehow suddenly, all at once, before a word has been spoken.

 

Jessica POV

“Hello… Ms. Jessica and Ms. Tiffany. Welcome to J Liu & Co. I, Amber Liu position as Chief Executive. Pleasure to meet with both of you. She greets us with respect bow and give the attractive smile.

I don’t believe i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter