Bold vs Daring

Shhhh..I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica POV

I in front her door now. I pressing bell but no answer. I open the door using the code given by Henry. I come in and look around to find the person that make me worried for the whole day.

I call her name but no answer. I enter her bedroom and saw her sleep soundly on her bed. Slowly I approach her, she only wearing singlet and short pants.

.

.

I smile when look at her…. she really cute.

I can see clearly the abs and her broad shoulder. I touch her head and call her name to wake her from sleep.

“Amber… Am” wake up.

She open the eyes, smile and look at me. She really look bad and still have a fever.

“Oh my god…. Do I at heaven now…. I could see the angel. You so beautiful.” She said and smile. After that, she continue to sleep again.

.

.

Oh Amber… you so cute… I giggle with her reaction. Now 6.00pm, I will let her sleep in 30 min before I wake her again. I pulling the blanket to covering her body.

First time I see her so close like this. Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason.

I don’t think you understand how important it is for me to hear the sound of your voice every day.  Please don’t make me worried anymore. I kiss her forehead and go out from her room.

.

.

.

I look around her condo, this place so comfortable, tidy and luxurious. She really like tidiness and simple arrangement. I wonder if she have brought someone to sleep with her. Oh…. What I’m thinking now. I quickly remove that feeling.

.

.

Henry told me that she don't eat yet... so I decide go out to buy food for us.

I will come back soon Amber…..

.

.

.

Amber POV

I wake up and feel so dizzy…. I look at watch… oh 6.25pm… I sleep for whole day. I feel my body much better than before but still have little bit fever.

I pull up singlet, throwing in the laundry basket and only left my short pants. I don't like to wear clothes when alone at home. More comfortable.

I feel so thirsty right now……

I walking out from room and go to kitchen. I lean at tabletop and drink the water. Suddenly I hear my door opened by someone and before I manage to take action…….

.

.

Oh ….. Jessica come inside with both her hand holding bag. She look at me with shocked and quickly turn around her body from me.

“I’m so sorry. I thought you still asleep. My fault not pressing the bell first. I’m so sorry. I will come back later” She said with nervous and ready to leave.

She might scared that I mad to her. How could I mad to her? I just remember that Henry told me before she want to visiting me.

.

.

I look around… grabbed and wear apron to covering my body. Only this my choice.

.

.

“Jessica, wait. It is okay. Come here, I help you.” I said and get all bag from her. I put all on the table top.

She still stiff there. I step and turn her around to facing me. She have reddish face and I smile to her.

“Hey, are you okay. My apologies make you uncomfortable like this” I said and smile.

“You don't, this is my fault. Coming here without informing you” She said and looking down. She so cute.

“It’s okay princess. I don’t mind at all. I know you so busy lately but you still come to visit me. I really appreciate it.” I said and smile

.

.

We didn’t need words, we just looked each other and smiled.

.

.

I can’t look at her anymore…. I feel want to kiss her right now…. So I cut it off…

“I’m hungry now. What you brought for me.” I asked her and pulling her hand to follow me.

“I brought special food for us. Henry told me that you don’t eaten yet.” She said and take out the goods from bags.

“Oh… You so…sweet.” I said with cheerful and pinch both her check.

She blushing and smile to me…

“Can we eat now princess.” I said and grab the food. But she hold my hand and look at me. Still blushing.

“What if you go to the bath and wearing proper clothes, first? I will preparing the food. Okay”

She right. I wearing apron now. I agree with her “Alright, I would not taking too long. But promise, don't leave me.

She smile and said” I pro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter