Her plan

Shhhh..I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sometimes, all a girl wants is for you to fight for her. Make her understand that you want this relationship as much as she does.

 

 

 

I arrive at places that she want to meet with me. I sighing, hopefully this is last and I don’t want Jessica to suspicious at me anymore. I feel so guilty because I lies to her again.

She have dinner with John, and I know she want to telling him about us. But, this is not the time yet, because I need to manage this woman first. “Please be patient with me, princess. Give me little more time.”

I park my car and walking toward her. I look at watch and time now is 10pm, that's why atmosphere here reasonably quiet. She came out from her car when she sees me. Why she dressed exposed like that?

 

 

“Hey, baby. “She ran and hugging me, tightly. She make me caught off guard with her. Oh t… I can feel everything on her body pressing my chest. Jessica will kill me if saw me now.

 

I push her. “Stop hugging me, can you?”

She giggles. ”Then, may I kissed you?” she step forward and hugging my arm.

I ogling and distancing self from her. “What else you want from me!” Avoid from looking her.

She pout but still held my arm. “Are you very hate me, Am? Can you just love me and being with me? Don’t you remember, what I can do to Jessica?" she nonchalantly said like don’t feel guilty.

I turned my body to facing her. “Look, don’t waste your time. I already told you, I’m not afraid with all bull that you will do. If you want money, just tell me and I will pay it. So, please stop!”

She pulled my arm. “Amber, I love you. I don’t want any, I just want you. Can you understand that?”

I giggles and smirk. “I know everything, Hyuna. I know everything the plan between you and your father to make me as an issue to knock down our company. So, you can stop saying that word and stop pretending that you love me.”

She boggled and keep quiet. Maybe she never thought, I know their plan. “Tell your father, don’t play dirty with me, if him not stop from blackmail me, I will make his regret until the last breathe.” I give warning to her.

“Amber… let me explain everything.”

I cut her off. “Enough! This meeting end and don’t you dare to call me again.”

When I ready to walking away from her, she held my wrist to stop me. “Please listen to me… I promise I will stop disturbing you after this. Just… listen to me first. “She begging and looked sad.

I sighing and look at her. “Okay… What you want to say. Make it fast.”

 

She inhaling and look like she carefully to say. “Before I met you, my intention just follow my dad order, but after meet with you, my heart....” she stop talking and only staring at me.

Why I felt like she want tell me something because she look hesitant to continuing her words. “Okay, then… “I asked her.

She not looking at me. “And you’re a right. He want me get closer with you because he had evil intention to aggravate your company reputation."

I jerked. “What he problem actually. His company is really influenced and famous. What he want anymore?

She continue said. “He is person whose cannot accept if someone more successful than him. That's why he became mad when your company got many tender from big project.”

I smirk. “So, because of the greed he willing to use you, his own daughter to attain his dream?”

She nodded and looking sad.

“I feel pity for your father, his really crazy.” I extremely annoyed. “But, why you does not prevent him? Are you happy to live this way, be used by your father?” I asked her.

She uncomfortable with my question and I can see from her face. “Come on, let’s seated at that bench.” She follow me and sitting next to each other. She rub her forearm and avoid from looking at me again.

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter