Dejavu

Shhhh..I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Henry staring at his phone and hesitant to make a call. Should he reply all message and all calls that him not answer few days ago? Should he tell her regarding Amber... But, what if this condition became worse?

He decide to turn off his phone and leaving it on table… He ran his hand over his head and plops down to the chair. He scruples and do not know what to do. He looking at person who is laying at the bed, still unconscious due to migraine and high fever.

John really mad with her. Look, how unprofessional he is…. He cut off Amber from all projects dealt by Amber and replace with other person. He also inform to all staff and head of department that Amber will return back to headquarter soon.

 

He having thought in his mind when looking at his friend situation now. “From the outside looking in, it’s hard to understand. From inside looking out, it’s hard to explain.” The most make him sad is, him cannot do anything to help her… he helpless….

Relationship between them getting worse day by day. Amber broke her brother trust. Because trust is like a glass, once broken it will never be the same again…. This is really serious situation because they is siblings, the CLOSE siblings.

I don’t blame Amber, either John… even though I always be positive, but being in this conflict, myself also cannot deal with it…

.

.

.

Beep… beep… beep…

Someone pressing the bell. I walking toward monitor to look the visitor and open the door for her to coming inside.

“Hey,” She greeted me and smiling brightly.

“Ms. Hyuna?” I blinked in confusion while I watch her. She look differently…

She only put light make up on her face and she look so beautiful… I get more surprise when look at her clothes. She wearing this time more decent... different with she wear before... What happened to her?

“Henry,” She called me.

“Hey! What’s up? “I asked, opening the door wider.

She smiling and asked me again. “Aren’t you gonna invite me in?”

“Ah… yeah. Please come in.” I pretend cool to make sure nothing look suspicious.

“So, how she is?” She asking me while walking with me to Amber room.

“Much better from last night. Just she not wake up yet.” I answer to her.

She seated beside Amber and holding tight Amber hand. She caressing Amber face and keep staring at her. Through in her eyes, I can said that she really care and love Amber.

 

This cannot be. Amber will get problem if Jessica know about Hyuna feeling or she sees this moment.

“You shouldn’t have bothered yourself to be here, Ms. Hyuna. I know you have a tight schedule. You’re already done so much help for Amber.”

“It’s okay, Henry. Please, just let me do this… because this is the only thing I can do before I go.”

She sound sad. And what she mean with before her go. I want to asked more but I don’t want to interrupt in her life.

“Have she eaten yet?” She asked me.

“Not yet. I will bought something for her later.” I replies to her and look at my watch and it’s already pass to noon. I'm not realize time passes quickly.

Should I go out now…? But, how with Amber…

 

“Why not you go buy something to her now. I can take care of her while waiting you to come back?”

“A ah… Urm…”I fidgeting and held my neck…

I hesitate to reply… Can I left Amber with her? Can I trust her? What if she doing something to Amber? I cannot be rude to ask her leave now…

 

“Don’t worry, Henry. I will not bite her. I will not doing anything to her.” She said and looking at me.

“No! No! Don’t be mistook, Ms. Hyuna…. Just, I do not want to trouble you.” Hope, she buy with that.

She take deep breath and said. “You know right, I love her even she don’t love me back. Amber always the one for me. I don’t really know why I’m still hoping. And I hate that I’m still hoping.” She sincerely said keep her eyes to Amber.

I sighed. So, she really falling in love with her. No wonder that she looks differently, and her changes because of Amber.

“I’d like to blame it on timing and say that it was a wrong place, wrong time type of situation,” She continue said. “Maybe if we met later on in life when we were for each other.”

I know she is hurt, I never sees this side of her. I don’t want her waiting for something that isn’t going to happen. “But sometimes, people just don’t fit together no matter what you do or how hard you try. Amber so charming, she’s good and always care to everyone. I believe that A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter