You & I

Shhhh..I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I like it, but I don’t,

I want it, but I don’t,

I’m fine, but I’m not,

None of it matters, but it does

 

Tiffany POV

I still have smile at my face because imagine the Amber. She so attractive, so hot and funny at same time.

How come she is so perfect? I always be male attention. But today I becoming her fans.

How the feeling when I kiss her lips. Oh my gosh, what I’m thinking. I shake my head due to my ert mind.

.

.

.

“What wrong with you, Tiffany? She look at me with wrinkle face.

.

.

Does I need to tell her, that I thinking about Amber now?

.

.

Oh I can’t tell her. She will say me weird. And I don’t know what she thinking about Amber.

.

.

I just giggle at her and said “Nothing, Jess”. I’m ok”.

“Are you sure, I look you smiling like crazy person and suddenly shake your head.”

“Serious, I’m ok Jess. Just remember some funny thing.” I smile at her

.

.

Oh...crap. I forget that I want ask her. Why she so quite quiet since we meet with Amber. Seems like have full question in her mind.

I’m her best friend, of course I know.

And she is person always energetic and full with passion when about her business. But now, she seems so lost.

.

.

“Are you okay? She just look at me with confused look.

.

.

.

“I don’t know Tiffany. I feel, just weird now.” She said with looking at her nails.

“What the matter. Do you want sharing with me? I look at her with concern.

.

.

.

She just in silent mode.

.

.

First time I see her in uncomfortable position. I don’t want to push her anymore. Maybe she need the time.

“It is ok Jess, don’t push yourself. Any problem you can tell me. If you ready just tell me, Ok. You know, I good listener right?” I give my eye smile to her.

.

.

She said and touch my arm “Thanks, for understand me. I promise after I get clear my mind, I will share with you.” She said and smile back to me.

.

.

I believe she can handle it.

“So, do you have other schedule after this? I ask with grin. She know what in my mind now.

She smile and said “Nope, so let’s shopping and I need to drinks now. I want to clear my mind.” She laugh together with me.

.

.

See… we are friend for long the time. Understand each other’s. Spend time together. No secret between us.

 

 

 

Enjoy the little things in life, because one day you will look back, and realize they were the big things.

 

Amber POV

Today is my off. Spending time in living room, watching movie and playing games.

I just finish call with John. Like usual, he ask me about her. How is she? Does she looking good? What I thinks about her? When I meet with her again?

Bla..bla..bla…

Oh god. This guy really pissed me off. I say to him that, everything is great about her.

I don’t know what to say. And I remind him to quickly make her to be his girlfriend.  

Oh come on. Men trying to caught her.

She so hot although having a pair of cold eyes. That her attraction.

Nice shape, petite and brown hair. Of course she is fashionable.

Full with man desire. How come she still single, I don't believe it.

.

.

Jessica Jung. The first person that make me wondering about her.

After first encounter, seems like she having thought and miserable. Perhaps she upset due to John can’t make it and replaced with me.

.

.

I will found later and ask her. Now, I really want to be friend with her.

For sake for my brother, I will help him to get her. I will visit her soon.

.

.

.

My phone ringing…. Call from Henry

“Hello bro, what’s up? I ask him

.

.

“Hey, just wondering what you doing. Want to hang out? He asked me with giggle.

“I don’t do nothing. Sound great. Where you want to bring me? I asked him.

.

.

“Anything you want to go. We will think that later. So, on? I came to fetch you now.

“Alright, just call me when you arrive. I get ready, bye”. I said before hang up.

.

.

.

.

“Hai… you so fast, bro”. I greet him.

“Wow, you look so cool and simple. You know what Amber, I respect greatly you. You rich but always humble. He said with big grin

“Don’t start to tease me, Henry. The rich is my dad, not me”. I giggle.

“Oh come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter