Unclear feeling

Shhhh..I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber POV

Today meeting end earlier. I back to my office and take rest before next schedule. I so happy today and make Henry eager to know the reason why. He also asked what relationship between me and Jessica. Him curious. But I just say nothing to him.

When heard the name, I smile like crazy person. First time in my life, someone sleep beside me except my family. And I like it.

We reply message to each other. She inform me that, today she cannot meet with me. I understand, she is busy and told her, we can make it later…

.

.

My phone ringing and it call from Jackie…

“Hello, what are your doing, Penguin? I asked her with cheerful.

“Hey llama, why you not called me. You not love me anymore? How dare you ignore me? Who the person make you forget me” she said with high tone.

I laugh because she so mad at me now.

“Oh…. Cool down Jackie. How can I forget my Penguin? You are everything to me. But I just calling you last two week. Do you remember? I giggle and asked her.

“It’s not enough. Can you call me every week? I really miss you.” she said with sad tone.

“Oh… don’t start Jackie. I will come back later. Then, you will have all of me” I said to her.

.

.

When I remember my purpose to come here, I feel sadness. Because I don’t expect to fall in love with her.

Do I need to forget my love to her? Do I’m willing to letting her go? Do she love me too? I need to find out quickly before be more complicated.

.

.

“Hey llama. Are you still there?” Jackie said to me.

Oh I forget I still on call with her “Hey, yes I am. What did you say?

“I say, maybe you need to come here soon. Dad have something to talk with you.” she said with low tone.

Why I feel do not pleasant after she said “Do you know why?

She said “I do but better you wait until dad called you okay. Dad will tell itself. You knows dad, right.”

I sigh “Of course I know. He always have the reason if he do something. I’m okay Jackie. I will prepare myself for that matter.”

“Good to hear that. Whatever it is, just remember I always with you, Am” she sincere said.

I giggle and said “You the best Jackie. So enough with the sadness thing. Where is John? How the project.”

She giggle and said “I so proud with you.  Always positive. John busy as usual. I find out that he wants to settle this project as fast as can. Maybe he have something to do after settle the project.

.

.

Maybe because Jessica. Do he make confession to her? If he do, why him not tell me about this.

.

.

“That’s why he does not calling me. I will call him later. ” I said to her.

“Okay, I have to go now and don’t forget to calling me always dork. See you soon and take care llama. I miss you” She said

“Alright, take care and I miss you too. Bye” I said and we hang up the phone.

.

.

I look at calendar. There is red circle for date I will finish this project. I put that sign when I came here. Only left one month before I go back. What I need to do now. I cover the face with palm.

.

.

“Hey, what are doing? Are you okay? Here come Henry with worried face.

I look at her with long face. Should I tell him now? What if he also advise me to forget her. But I need someone who can help me...

I sighed and said “Do we have another schedule after this?

He look at me and said “Yes. We have dinner with Uncle Jung. Before that time we are free. I can cancel if you not feeling well, Am”.

“No need, bro. I do not want to disappoint him. I have something to talk with you”. I said to him

He seated beside me and said “Hey, anything wrong. Just tell me, Am. We have plenty time before the dinner.”

.

.

I inhaling deeply and said “My brother have someone she like here. Before I came, he tell me about that girl. He really fall in love with her and want to confess soon or maybe he already did. He only trusted me, that’s why he asked me to continue handle this project.

Henry nodded and said “He choose the right one. Because you doing well and this project will succeeds soon.”

.

.

I sighed and continue “Thanks god everything easier. And this project will end soon. I meet the girl and my main attention to her because want to help my brother get him love life. I try to talk and close to her for sake my brother.

Henry listen carefully and asked me to continue.

I continue “Throughout the period when I with her, I feel different. And I realize that... I fall in love with her.” I said with looking down.

.

.

He look at me and said “So, what the problem now?”

“The problem is, I fall in love with the same girl, Henry.”

“She is not the problem Am. The problem is your own.” He said and pat my shoulder.

I look at him and said “Why you say that? How come I be the problem?”

He smile and said “One of most beautiful and weirdest thing that happens is to fall in love with a person you didn’t even notice at the first time you met them. Sometimes you fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time. Fall in love with the problem not with your solution.” He said.

.

.

I don’t understand what he try to say now “Can you explain and help me Henry. Don’t make me more confused with your word please.”

H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter