Amber liu

Shhhh..I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber POV

Looking outside my office windows to distract some time before I attending meeting with shareholders for new project soon.

I, Amber Liu, 26 year old, younger daughter of Chairman and CEO of J Liu Capital & Co. Headquarter at Cupertino, California.

I have eldest brother, John Liu 33 year old and sister Jackie Liu 29 year old and our father is James Liu 58 year old. We are Taiwanese-American.

About my love life, nahh the love things only give you headache. I will tell later.

My mom at one places that I can't reach. She passed away when I at high school due to health issue. We love her so much and always remember and pray for her. She one of wonderful and beautiful women in the world. I love you mom, always.

Be a part of Inheritors of this company is not easier to think or to be. Mostly my time, my day, my younger life, a lot used up for this company.

Part of me feel so luckiest, proud because born in billionaire family but other part of me want to disappears or just to be unknown person. How good if that happen.

“Hey baby llama. What are you looking for? I call your name many times. Don’t you hear me? Oh come on, stop to thinks how to plantation at aerospace. Come down to earth. Meeting just want to start, dork”.

That my sister who calling me just now.

“Huh, Jackie can you stop called me ‘baby’. I’m not baby anymore and I tallest from you, penguin”.

All I hear is giggle from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter