New journey

Shhhh..I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.

Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keeping moving.

 

Incheon International Airport

Amber POV

Here I am. After long trip from LAX to ICN, finally I arrive.

So tired, but I just slips that.  I looking at arrival area and found that big card with my name held by one guy. Seems like him from our company.

I wave and smile at him. He reply same back to me with big smile and more excited and positive aura.

I walking towards and stop front him. I want offer shake hand but suddenly he bow to me.

Oh I forget about their courteous behavior. Silly me.

I reply same bow and offer my shake hand again. He welcoming greetings. I smile while scratching my head.

“Hey… I am Amber Liu. May I know who are you?” I said with smile

He smile back “Hello Ms. Amber. My name is Henry Lau, I appointed as your assistant. Nice to meet you Ms. “

“Nice to meet you too Henry. And please remove the Ms. Just called me Amber. I more comfortable with the name. Thanks for your assistance. So, shall we”. I ready to go with my luggage trolley.

“Yes, let me help you. So, where you want to go first”. He asked me.

“Go to my condo first. I need to clean myself. After that, we go to office. I want to look around”.

“Sure, but don’t you want to take the rest first”. He asked with wrinkle face.

I smile to him “No need, I got enough rest and sleeping the whole way here. If I sleep again, I afraid not to wake up anymore”. I said with stupid smile.

He laugh with me and said “I hope your will be liked to stay here. Just call me if you need anything ok”. Said him with big grin.

Along the way in the car, we just talking random things and I found that he is someone likeable, friendly, and talkative.

I comfortable with him. Also we have same hobbies.

 

“Can I said something? But do not get me wrong.” He said with nervous.

.

.

I look at him, nod and asked him to proceed.

.

.

.

.

 “I so shocked with your handsomeness. How come you so good looking and I almost mistook you a guy earlier”. He said with nervous.

.

.

I laugh and give smooth punch to his arm. I don’t mind what he said. I receive that reaction a lot.

I just smile to him.

“Nahh… you also good looking. And thanks for compliment”. I stop before continue.

Answer your question “Just say that, I lucky having this face. And I more comfortable with this style. I hope you ok with that.” I grin and make funny face to him.

He just nodded and said with serious “I’m not person that like to condemn or criticize about people appearance or character, honestly I say, I never have issue with all that. A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter