New Arrival

A Game of Chaos

 

                As Yesung and KiBum ran for their lives EunHyuk groaned as he awoke. The man sitting up slowly, his head was throbbing; he could barely see straight because of the pain. The sounds of the forest around him were not helping his current condition; he cradled his head in his palm. He looked up at the sky, wondering when the hell day break came and how long he’d been out for; then, he felt eyes staring into his back. He turned his head slowly, craning his neck to try and spot his “observer”; a man he didn’t recognize stood behind a tree, looking at him nervously.

“What do you want?” EunHyuk barked angrily.

“U-umm…d-do you k-know where we a-are?” The other man stuttered nervously.

“In hell.” EunHyuk replied.

“H-hell?!” The other man squeaked.

                EunHyuk chuckled dryly and turned fully to face the man.

“Yes, welcome to Hell. Torment, pain, and suffering are abundant.” EunHyuk said, gesturing to the area around him.

“T-this doesn’t look like Hell…am I in the game?”

                EunHyuk raised an eyebrow.

“What was your first clue? Wait…who the hell are you?”

“M-my name’s RyeoWook…” The man replied.

                EunHyuk nodded.

“EunHyuk.” He replied.

“Nice to meet you.” RyeoWook said, trying to muster a friendly smile.

“Yeah whatever. Are you sticking around or are you planning on wandering around by yourself?”

“Can I stay with you?” RyeoWook asked, eyes silently pleading the older man to say yes,

                EunHyuk sighed as the sight of RyeoWook’s puppy dog stare melted a bit of the ice that incased his heart; he nodded slowly.

“Yeah, just when I tell you to do something do it.” EunHyuk said.

“A-alright!” RyeoWook stepped out from behind the tree.

                EunHyuk tried to stand up, his throbbing head instead impeding him and keeping him grounded. RyeoWook ran over to him, sitting down on his knees in front of EunHyuk.

“You’re bleeding.” He said softly.

                EunHyuk raised an eyebrow and gently touched his fingertips to the side of his face; his fingertips coming in contact with the tacky blood. RyeoWook gently swatted the older man’s hands away, replacing them with his own.

“Here let me take a look, I know a thing or two about nursing.”

                EunHyuk nodded, letting the younger take care of him; RyeoWook held a finger up in front of EunHyuk’s eyes.

“Follow my finger okay Hyung?”

“Got it.”

                EunHyuk did as instructed, following RyeoWook’s finger with his eyes as the younger man moved it up, down, left to right and back again. Once RyeoWook was satisfied he began to check the wound near the older man’s temple.

“You don’t have a concussion, but you hit your head on something. Did you fall?” RyeoWook asked gently, using an almost motherly tone.

“Yeah…I think so…I don’t remember…” EunHyuk admitted.

“It seems to be healing itself…well I shouldn’t be surprised since you are a player.”

                EunHyuk looked at RyeoWook.

“How did you?”

“Honestly? I’m one of the people that watched you guys…” RyeoWook admitted.

“Bastard.” EunHyuk seethed, slapping RyeoWook’s hands away from him.

                The older man glared at RyeoWook angrily; blaming him for much of the pain that he had relived during his experience in this hell.

“Calm down HyukJae-hyung, I didn’t put you in here. I just made sure you were healthy before they did.”

“Don’t call me that!” EunHyuk snapped.

                Ice began to form around the older man, the shards sharpening to what appeared to be dagger points.

“You are no better than the bastards that put me in here.” He growled angrily.

                RyeoWook sighed, his patience beginning to be tested by the short tempered man. The younger man reached out and smacked the older upside his head.

“You’re injured, you can get mad at me all you want hyung but you need to get over yourself. I’m stuck in here just like you, consider it karma now hold still and let me pull the rock out of your temple.” RyeoWook scolded.

                EunHyuk sat still, stunned by the adorable and seemingly harmless man’s words; allowing RyeoWook the opportunity to pull out the pebble that had lodged itself in EunHyuk’s wound. The older man gasped in pain as the small stone was removed, the wound healing properly now that the obstacle had been removed.

“There, feel better now hyung?”

“Yeah…thanks.”

                A rustle was heard behind them, followed by a low growl; EunHyuk immediately stood up. RyeoWook stood up slowly, wondering what exactly was going on; eyes appeared in the bushes, blood red and angry. EunHyuk pushed RyeoWook behind him hissing at him to stay quiet as he took a fighting stance; three hellhounds stepped out of the bushes.

“H-hyung?!” RyeoWook exclaimed, staring at the creatures in fear.

“Just stay behind me.” As EunHyuk spoke he failed to notice one of the hellhounds launching itself at him.         

                EunHyuk hit the ground and the creature landed on top of him, snarling and snapping at him; EunHyuk struggled under it.

“Hyung!” RyeoWook yelled.

                The younger man backed up, trying to back away from the remaining hellhounds that were trying to close in on him. They snarled at him, advancing on him and their fangs hungrily; they sensed easy prey. RyeoWook’s back came in contact with a tree, and he stared at them in horror as they continued to advance. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Soooo poor Wookie's about to be eaten by hellhounds..... and Hyukkie's an .....so yeah...nothing really new there. Urm..... I have no idea when the next chapter will be up since I've got a lot of that I need to get done next week. I'm going to camp in NC where I won't have access to a computer so I'm going to see if I can try and write as many chapters as possible and have Dobu upload them for me. I'll be gone for around four weeks so yeah.... As always comments and whatnot are GREATLY appreciated for they make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I love you guys!

~Key