Decisions

The Fools
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

48

 

 

***

 

 

"Unnie... where's Yuri Unnie?" Yeri finally raise her question the moment she and her sister has successfully brought Jessica and Yoona to the bedroom.

 

"She's in Yoona's restaurant. I don't care about her." Seohyun said coldly. She's taking the doe-eyed's shoes while Yeri is taking off her best friend's heels.

 

"Why? What happened? Jessica Unnie seemed so drunk. Did they fight?" Yeri couldn't help and pinch her nose when out of a sudden the blonde farted and it smelled so bad. "Aish."

 

"She's freaking stupid. I hate her." Seohyun couldn't share it and just let out her frustrations.

 

"Hmm... Seohyun?" Yoona mumbles as she grabs the extra pillow nearby and hug it. "Baby." she continues to mumble, giving kisses to the pillow.

 

Seohyun and Yeri giggles watching the doe-eyed.

 

"She's really so in love with you, eh?" Yeri could tell, teasingly smiling at her sister.

 

"Yeah." Seohyun simply replied as she hit Yoona's leg before walking to the bathroom. "Krystal dropped by again, didn't she?"

 

"Yes." Yeri answered. She took the life-sized pillow from the side to put it in between Yoona and Jessica. "So where are you sleeping Unnie?"

 

"On the sofa." Said Seohyun loud enough. She is washing her face and especially wipes her lips because the kiss Yuri still lingers and she hates it. She felt so disgusted with Yuri's actions. She wanted to hit her that time but thinking of her best friend needs more help, she decided to forget about the Kwon.

 

"It's okay for you to see Jessica and your girlfriend on one bed?" Yeri ask in disbelief as she walks to her sister. "You trust Yoona that much, eh?"

 

"Yah, both are sleeping and is so drunk. What are you thinking out there? And yes, I trust them both, you're just being silly." Seohyun replied and finally stopped the sink as she wipes her face with the towel.

 

"Well, it's your best friend and your girlfriend who are apparently ex-lovers." Yeri giggles, going back to the bed to check the two. "They're seriously so deep in their slumber. I wonder if they even woke up while you're driving earlier. Anyway, Good night, Unnie" she didn't wait for her sister's response as she leaves the room casually.

 

Seohyun change into pajamas and give her girlfriend a forehead loving kiss first then gives her best friend a flick on her forehead rather. "I know you know what's going on with your girlfriend, don't be blinded." she told her, shaking her head. Turning off the night lamps, she finally lied down on the couch and let out a relieved of sigh, looking up to the ceiling.

 

'I hope Yuri sees her action. She's not being herself again.' Even though she hates her, she's worried for her at the same time.

 

-

 

It took a couple of seconds before Seohyun realized, there's two people staring down at her. "Omo." and she fell from the couch when she also recognized them.

 

"Aigoo, why would you sleep here?" Yoona hurriedly help her girlfriend up on her feet and guided her to sit down.

 

"Yah, where's Yuri? Why did we end up here, Seo Joohyun?" ask Jessica, taking the opposite side of her best friend.

 

Seohyun grimaced at the smell of alcohol from the two. "You guys freshen up first. I'll lend you my clothes first, sica." so she decided to instruct them first.

 

"No, I have to leave by now. I still have work-"

 

"It's Sunday. You don't have to work, Jessica." Yoona reminded. "You got so used with it, aren't you?" But it amuses her somehow.

 

"Yoona is right." Seohyun flashes a brief bright smile.

 

"But Yuri. She's probably worried for me by now." Jessica get up and went to the night stand. But before she can think of calling her fiancée, they heard the doorbell rang.

 

"Unnie, Yuri Unnie is here!" Yeri informed from the living room.

 

"There you go your fetch." Yoona chuckled while Seohyun only smiled a little. "But why don't we have breakfast together? I'll cook."

 

"That's a great idea, Yoong." Jessica hastily sprinted outside to meet with Yuri.

 

"Seriously?" Unfortunately, Seohyun didn't like Yoona's idea.

 

"I mean, just like last night, we had dinner together. A breakfast would be so good my love." Yoona sweetly smiled, wrapping her arms around her girlfriend's waist and kiss her lips. "You haven't said good morning to me." she pouted cutely.

 

Seohyun rolled her eyes and peck on Yoona's lips as well, affectionately. "Good morning. How's your sleep, Ms Chef?" She playfully asks, wrapping her arms around her neck and peck at Yoona's lips again.

 

"I dreamed of you." Whispers the young chef.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"I dreamed we are in a park, childishly chasing around." Yoona giggles. She gently annd slowly guided her girlfriend's arm off of her so she can hold her hands rather. "And then suddenly your sister came, she took you away from me. Aish, that ended bad."

 

Seohyun giggles. "Babo." she poke Yoona's nose and got up with her as they left the room to meet with the others. She immediately avoided Yuri and headed straight to the kitchen while Yoona had a few chats with the couple before she followed her.

 

"I was too drunk last night, Seohyun can't bring us all to her car as the only one who is not that drunk." Yuri explained after Yoona left.

 

"That make sense." Jessica nodded in understanding. "Ugh, my head is still throbbing, Yul." She moves closer and lied down so it's her turn to use her fiancée’s lap as a pillow.

 

"Should I make you some tea or-"

 

"Massage me."

 

Yuri chuckles lightly. "Okay." But she complied right away.

 

Jessica close her eyes and enjoys the massage. "Thanks for the flowers." she softly utters. Yuri brought it for her which helps her feel good at least for a little.

 

"You love it?" Yuri smiled sweetly. She felt so guilty with what happened last night that she wanted to forget about it. She woke up so lonely last night in their house that she realized how stupid she was last night. And hopefully Seohyun will forgive her later when they get some time alone.

"Yes." Jessica flashes her brightest smile without opening her eyes.

 

Yeri came out from her bedroom and saw how sweet the couple are in the living room but when she recalled the mood she heard from her sister, she approached them. "What did you do to my Unnie, Yuri Unnie?"

 

"Yeri?" Jessica opened her eyes surprised to see Yeri standing in front of them with hands on her waist. She shot up right away as she looked at her fiancée confusedly then back to Yeri. " What's going on?"

 

"What... do you mean, Yeri?" Yuri however pretends not to remember.

 

"Unnie hates you. She's mad at you. She-"

 

"Yeri!" Seohyun shouted at her sister and glared at her. Yoona is behind, confused and stunned.

 

"Unnie, can you just tell us what happened? I had sleepless night because I was so worried about you." Yeri exclaimed as she stomped her feet.

 

Seohyun was about to speak when Yuri suddenly stood up.

 

"I'm sorry, I don't think it's a good idea to have breakfast with you guys." Yuri apologized as she grabs the flowers and pulled Jessica up. "Come on, Jess."

 

"No, wait." Jessica doesn't want to leave however. "Please tell us what happened first. I doubt I will have a good day if you guys keep this from us. Come on." She ended, demanding it firmly but both Seohyun and Yuri are quiet. They're looking at her with eyes that tells her they are waiting for anyone of them to tell them. "No one will explain?"

 

"I... I'm sorry." Yuri said immediately as she finds Seohyun's gazes towards her. "It was all my fault. I was too irresponsible. Seohyun got mad at me with that."

 

"Is it because you were drunk as well?" Yoona guesses, breaking her silence behind her girlfriend. "We end up in the same room without you."

 

Yuri nodded and apologetically looked down. "I'm sorry, that won't happen again."

 

"Aigoo... " Jessica smiled and brought Yuri in her arms, giving her comfort. "It's okay."

 

"Let's just go. I'm sorry again... Yoona, Seohyun." Yuri said couldn't looked at the two in the eyes. She took Jessica's hand and drags her out from the apartment.

 

Seohyun rolled her eyes in annoyance. As much as she wanted to tell everyone the truth, she knows it will cause more trouble especially Jessica. She might not take it. But hearing the apologies from Yuri, she probably learned her lesson. Without a word, she returned to the kitchen with Yoona hastily following her.

 

"Hey, you forgive her, right?" ask Yoona softly and Seohyun only nodded. "Come here." But she realized she's still annoyed at her cousin.

 

Seohyun didn't think twice and she hugs the doe-eyed, letting out her frustrations in her shoulders as she cried silently.

 

"Aigoo... " Yoona shakes her head a little while she's continuously rubbing her girlfriend's back. "Don't think about it anymore. You guys are silly though. But thank you for taking us here... even without that idiot Kwon helping you." she chuckled at the end when she received a few hits from Seohyun.

 

Meanwhile by the door, Yeri felt like there's something more while she's watching her and Yoona. And she's pretty sure Yuri did something bad again. 'That idiot Kwon.'

 

 

:::

 

 

After preparing all the ingredients, Yuri started chopping them and also frying those that needs to be fried. She's not good at it but she can also cook, especially for the person she loves the most. She actually felt better the moment she woke up but hastily had to get Jessica from Seohyun. She doesn't know if Seohyun take what she did earlier in a good way but hopefully she forgives her.

 

"You are planning on something, aren't you?" Jessica walks into their kitchen, teasingly smiling at her fiancée, who's too focus with what she's doing.

 

A charming and sweet smile plastered in Yuri's face as she looks at the blonde briefly. "Yes. We're going to the beach." she announced.

 

"Omo, chincha?" Jessica exclaimed. "Aish, should've tell me on the road. Wait, I'll prepare."

 

"Just prepare few clothes. We'll have lunch on the beach!" Yuri shouted, reminding her fiancee.

 

"Noted!" Jessica enthusiastically replied while she's climbing the stairs. She hurriedly heads straight to their bedroom and went straight to her closet.

 

After a while, she returned to the kitchen and find Yuri have finished putting the food to the lunch box. She helped her placing them to the bag instead. "Go change upstairs, I'll bring this to the car." She told her and Yuri smiled as she complied.

 

While waiting for Yuri, Jessica decided to call her best friend. She wasn't able to talk to her and she felt bad about it.

[Sica.]

"I'm sorry." Jessica softly says and sighs. "I know what Yuri did."

 

[What... do you mean?]

 

"I just remembered it. I mean, my head was still throbbing earlier that I barely remember what happened last night. Honestly, I heard her words... I heard everything, and even though it hurts, I understand why she's being like that. Who wouldn't right? This engagement was only because of our parents not because of us deciding it. But I guess she felt this way because we have to pause the wedding preparation. She's sad about it... and got sadder to know you're proposing to Yoona. I thought I should apologize as well. But don't worry, I can handle her. We can handle this." Jessica ended it with a heavy sigh. She wished to comfort her best friend right now but she can't leave Yuri either.

 

[Jessica, She's old now. Let her decide whatever comes to her mind. But let her know sometimes that it's not right. You know, she can be stupid too. I wish you guys well.]

 

"Does Yoona know?"

 

[No, and I cannot tell her. She'll get mad at Yuri more.]

"Thanks, Seobaby." Jessica's curved into a simple smile. "Let me know when you need help for the proposal, I'll gladly give you the time."

 

[Nah, I'm good. Yuri helped me a lot already.]

 

"You still care for her, don't you?]

 

[I do, but sometimes not when she's obviously stupid.] seohyun chuckles on the next line. [I got to go, Yoona is already looking for me. Have a good day, Sica.]

 

"Same to you." Jessica said softly and ended the call. She let out a huge exhale after that as she put her phone down. Just on time Yuri left their house and took the driver's seat.

 

"I'm sorry it took a while. It's hard to choose what to wear and bring when almost of my clothes are the same." Yuri sheepishly explained herself. "I did not bore you, didn't I?"

 

"Nope. I'm fine." Jessica reassuringly smiled as she buckled her own seat belt. Slowly, they drove off. She casually took Yuri's hand and hold it under the wheels. "You really look cool with glasses on and driving us." She can't help and praise her.

 

Yuri smiled giddily. "Thanks."

 

"So what beach are we going to spend our day?" Jessica asks curiously.

 

"It's just nearby and we can have our privacy." Yuri simply replied as she glances to her fiancee with a brief smile.

 

"You really planned for this didn't you?"

 

"Nope. It just came to my mind. I know we will be busy again tomorrow; this is our chance to have a quality bonding. And it's been a while since I've seen the beach."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter