Your World

The Fools
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your World

 

 

***

 

 

Yeri walked out her room after a couple of hours of sleep and heard muffled sounds coming from the kitchen. She went there curiously and find her sister quietly busy cooking. "Unnie, what... I mean, I think that's too much?" She's shock to see the lunch boxes of food on the table that was already filled with food.

 

"It's for Yoona." Seohyun told her sister as she gently placed the last shrimp on the last lunch box. She's glowing with her bright smiles.

 

"Aren't you going to break the rule?" Yeri chuckled, pulling the chair and took a seat. She attempted to touch the food but her sister slaps her hand with the chopsticks.

 

"It's not for you." Seohyun scolded. "Go buy yourself outside." and ask her rather.

 

"What? You did not cook for us?" Yeri is in disbelief. "Yah, aren't you dating her already just to cook for her only?"

 

Seohyun blushes and nodded then she busies herself covering the lunch boxes.

 

"Heol." Yeri did not expect how straight her older sister is. "What happened and you give in that easily?" she playfully reacted.

 

"Easily? That's not true. It took us a year just to be together. I should even make up everything for her, you know, for hurting her."

 

"Unnie, it's no one's fault okay? I mean, sometimes, you have to wait for a long time to be with the one for you. I'm sure Yoona Unnie will be your forever." Yeri teases as she grins.

 

Seohyun flutters. "You think so?" Because she can feel it too but it's weird to hear it from the other person, especially from her sister.

 

"You really should take care of her from now on. Otherwise, that forever will not come." Yeri advises and tried to steal one lunch box but her sister got it in no time. "Yah, don't make me go out there just to buy food. I mean, it's already dark outside!" she whined but her sister gives her money instead. "Aish." she sulks but doesn't have anything can do and leave the kitchen.

 

Seohyun returned to the table and started placing the boxes to the recyclable bag casually. She honestly cooked a lot for Mrs. Im also, since she knows her girlfriend can't eat a lot. Otherwise, the doctor will forbid her from coming.

 

Suddenly, her phone vibrates at the corner of the table. She took it and eyes widened a little upon seeing Mrs. Im's contact ID flashing on the screen. She put cleared and quickly pressed the answer button. "Good evening, Mrs. Im." and answered the woman from the next line, smiling like a fool. But she's a bit nervous on the inside.

 

[I'll be leaving early. Just wanted you to know.]

 

"Oh, Uh... is Yoona alone?"

 

[Tiffany is here.]

 

"I see. Thanks for calling me, Mrs. Im." Her gazes traveled to the table and she audibly sigh realizing the latter will not able to eat it.

 

[I'll see you this Saturday?]

 

"Saturday?"

 

[My husband will have the turn tomorrow. So I'll be able to comeback weekend.]

 

"Oh that's okay, Mrs. Im. I'll handle it."

 

[Thank you.]

 

"For what?"

 

[For being by my daughter's side since she got stabbed. I thought I wouldn't see you again but you were there. As Yoona's mother, I owe you for that.]

 

Seohyun blushes and she couldn't react right away. "No-No. D-Don't mention it." As she flatters. "I mean, Yoona is my friend Mrs. Im. I wouldn't mind be with her when she needed me." she bit her lower lip. 'What did I just say?'

 

[I know you guys are dating now. You can call me Auntie from now on.]

 

"Omo, she-she... Yoona told you?"

 

[She's too hype about dating you, I'm not surprised she told me.]

 

"I hope we have dinner some time, Mrs. - I mean Auntie." Seohyun shyly replied but she really wanted to let her know.

 

[Saturday, don't worry. We'll catch up about this. Anyway, I have to hang up now.]

 

"Thank you, Auntie." She bowed a couple of times as if the woman will see how grateful and happy, she is for approving her relationship with Yoona. The next line didn't react anymore as it hangs up. She let out a huge relief of exhale but pout her lips sadly upon seeing the food she prepared for dinner instead.

 

Just then, Yeri returned with a plastic bag containing fast food she bought. "Wae?" And immediately noticed the pout of her sister.

 

"I guess you and I are going to eat this... But since I will be looking after Yoona, you're going to eat this alone." Without any warning, Seohyun sprinted to her room, leaving Yeri alone who is still in shock.

 

 

***

 

 

"Unnie? What are you doing?" Ask Krystal when she returned to the living room where her sister is helping her packing her stuffs into the luggage. But she stopped doing it and is trying to contact someone on her phone.

 

"Yuri." Jessica said as let out a tiring sigh. "She won't answer my phone call."

 

"Where is she anyway?" Krystal took her seat next to her sister.

 

"She went to see that Victoria and hasn't called me since then." Jessica is worried. "What if something happened to her?" her voice hitched.

 

"I doubt so. Victoria Unnie is maybe not a good woman for helping me but she doesn't hurt anyone." Krystal is confident with her words. "She probably just silenced her phone or she left it in her car. Don't think that much."

 

Jessica is disbelief. "How are you just so calm?"

 

"Because I know she's fine." Krystal get up and left her sister just like that. "You're being too dramatic."

 

"She really hasn't accepted her only. Tsk." Shakes Jessica her head and she returns to her phone to call her fiancée again. But to no avail, "Aish!" She put the device down and continue packing her sister's stuffs. She can't just call police and ask to look for her knowing it’s only been few hours. Maybe when 24 hours expires, she'll pronounce her as a missing person and ask for their help.

 

Just a couple minutes since she let go of her phone, she heard it rings next to her. She casually took it and cursed under her breath upon reading Yuri's caller ID. "Yah! I've been calling you! Why can't you pick up?!" She literally shouted at her.

 

[Left my phone in my car. Victoria, I have to treat her for dinner to give what I want.]

 

"Wow, that's too much for her."

 

[I know but I got what I want to hear. I'm heading back now.]

 

"Chincha? Can you dropped by a coffee shop and buy me cafe latte? I think we will have a long night."

 

[Long night?]

 

"Yah! It's not what you are thinking. Krystal will be moving back to our parents' home. We have to help her with her stuffs."

 

[Chincha? She already woke up and talked to you with your parents?]

 

"Yeah, it was a relieved."

 

[That's good for her. Don't worry, I'll do my best to befriend with her again.]

 

"You really... should." Jessica lowered her voice to prevent from being heard from her sister. "I mean, she's still sensitive about us. So yeah, let's take this slow." and she whispered to make sure. "I'm pretty sure she will learn to accept you soon."

 

[I know. And she will even call me Unnie. Hehehe. See you there.]

 

"Okay. Safe drive, Yul."

 

[I will. I love you.]

 

"Love you too." She smiled like a fool as she felt giddy inside. She just remembers, she and Yuri are now dating slash engaged and it's still unbelievable for her but she's starting to live with it. And she hopes it will be a start of something better in than future. She returned packing the stuffs to the other boxes. "Hurry up there!" and shouted across the room to her sister.

 

"I AM!" Krystal responded.

 

 

***

 

 

Seohyun fixes her hair for the last time before she knock on the door where her girlfriend is inside. It took a couple of seconds only and Tiffany opened the door for her. She walked in and smile brightly immediately to see the doe-eyed is sitting on her bed, smiling back to her immediately. "How are you feeling now, Yoongie?" She asks as she place the bag on a table next to her bed.

 

"What is that?" Yoona confusedly ask back, pointing at the paper bag.

 

"Oh, I cooked for you and your mom but it seems I'll have it with you." Seohyun briefly pout her lips. "Have you eaten dinner?"

 

"I did. But my manager hasn't." Said Yoona, averting her eyes to Tiffany from the sofa.

 

"Let's share this one then, Unnie." Seohyun took the bag back and she skips to Tiffany. The latter is speechless but doesn't have any choice as she brought all the lunch boxes to the coffee table. "What are you doing, Unnie?"

 

Tiffany felt awkward to be called 'Unnie' by the younger girl. But she smiled to accept defeat. "I'm currently trying to search a good lawyer for Yoona. You know, Minhyuk was discharged after he bailed out.

 

" Omo, that person who stabbed Yoona was released?"

 

"What else can we do? His family is rich. And you know what? Articles about the incident was slowly disappearing. That means, his parents shut the media." Tiffany shared after a few hours of researched.

 

"Don't worry about it. The case is submitted already to the prosecution. There will be hearing so that dude will get his punishment. We'll make sure of that." Yoona said loud enough from where she's sitting. She's enjoying pieces of apple Tiffany cut for her.

 

"That guy really deserves a punishment. He was lucky he got away for now. Tsk, tsk." Seohyun shakes her head. "But for now, let's eat Unnie." And she acted cute, handing the chopsticks to the older one.

 

"Thanks, Seohyun-ssi." Tiffany smiled back and accepted her chopsticks. "What do we have here?" She shifted her attention to the lunch boxes.

 

Seohyun one by one named each food to an America, proudly giving few trivia about it that Tiffany can only dropped her jaw until she finished.

 

"I'll enjoy this. Thank you again." She said and casually enjoys the food.

 

Yoona from the bed is all smiling as she keeps her eyes on them. She doesn't have say anything as she can see them getting along. It's a good view for her who just returned from the U.S.

 

-

 

Walking out the comfort room, Seohyun instantly rushed to the doe-eyed upon seeing her getting out of the bed. "Wait." She took her hand and put it on her arm as she helped her with her dextrose. "Are you going to pee?"

 

"Yes." Yoona replied softly. She grunted in pain as she started to walk with her towards the comfort room. "Ugh, it hurts." It's difficult to walk when every move of her, her surgery will react with pain.

 

"Do you want me to ask for chamber pot? Your surgery is still so fresh, Yoongie." Seohyun worriedly suggested. She would rather see her stay on her bed than to see her hurting. It hurts her also.

 

"No. You will see me." Yoona complained.

 

"I can cover you with the curtains there." Seohyun said as a matter of fact but they really reached the comfort room.

 

"Next time." a sigh of relief escape the deer's lips as she locked the door and sit on the toilet bowl. "Pain is really getting in the way."

 

Seohyun is waiting outside. "Okay, I'll ask the nurse later then. You'll get well soon, no worries." She giggles. She honestly felt grateful that Yoona being stabbed has beneficiaries because it's the reason she will be staying in Seoul for more weeks or even months. But of course, she doesn't want to see her hurt ever again.

 

"Yeah, I hate being in the hospital."

 

"Same here. It makes me sick."

 

"Aigoo, just when we started dating."

 

"Nah, things are unavoidable." She shakes her head. But her attention shifted to the loud snore from the sofa, causing her to giggle. "Your manager is exhausted, wasn't she?"

 

"By the way, why are yo acting cute earlier?" Yoona grabs the chance to ask her. She casually flashes the toilet after having her pee and open the door to raise her eyebrows towards her girlfriend.

 

"Nothing. I... just want to be friend with her." Seohyun couldn't looked into her girlfriend's eyes as she supported her back and gently guided her to her bed.

 

"Be friend or you like her too?" Yoona teases while grinning. She let out a huge exhale as she lied down.

 

"Yah!" The younger one hits her on her arm. "Why would I? What is this? I'm going to date you two?" She jokes earning a chuckle from her.

 

"It's just weird because before you left, you weren't calling her Unnie. Now you do." Yoona explained what she noticed. "Care to share what's the reason?"

 

"I just told you. Don't be stubborn." Seohyun pulled her blanket and flick her forehead. "Sleep now."

 

"Omaa~" Yoona playfully called with her aegyo, imitating her girlfriend.

 

"Im Yoona!" Seohyun raises her voice.

 

"Wae?" The deer chuckled.

 

"Aish, if only you're did not undergo a surgery, I have hit you so hard already."

 

"You like me hurting?"

 

"Ugh, stop it, choding." Seohyun signals her to make a room on her bed so that she can lie next to her.

 

Yoona slowly complied and her girlfriend occupied the space. They both smile giddily once they're side by side.

 

"You smell good now." Joked Yoona as she took her hand with her free hand. But her girlfriend let go of her and sulk. She chuckled and took it back. "You seriously couldn't be joke now?"

 

"I thought you love me and how I smell?" Seohyun randomly ask.

 

Yoona pinched her cheeks. "Cute and adorable."

 

"I'm serious." A sulky face appeared in Seohyun's face.

 

Yoona leaned in and kissed her forehead gently. "I love everything about you so don't question it." She whispers sincerely. "Once I got out here, let's go on dates a lot." she added and her girlfriend's face eventually softened. She unconsciously hug her which cause her to yelp in pain. "J-Just don't hug me yet." she suggested, smiling apologetically.

 

Seohyun sighs but she wouldn't like to hurt her either so it's definitely fine for her. Holding her hand for the meantime will do. She closes her eyes while smiling and she received a kiss on her nose which cause her heart to flutter.

 

"I love you."

 

"I love you too." She whispered back.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter