Stalker

The Fools
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

29 | Stalker

 

 

***

 

 

The restaurant is pretty busy left and right, as a lot of costumers are coming in and out in a lunch time. Most of them are directors and managers from different companies around the area. Yeri, who is one of the assistant chefs couldn't get herself out of her work, but when she heard her voice being called,

 

"Yeri-ah! Someone is looking for you!" She has to leave her work despite the disappointment of the chef. She went out and looked around the place, quickly spotting her sister, waving at her.

 

"Unnie!!!" She cried as she animated rushed to her table at the corner. "I miss you damn much!"

 

Seohyun get up and meet her sister half-way with a tight and warm embrace. "I miss you more, my Yeri."

 

"I am so worried since you didn't come home on our parents' death anniversary." Yeri said while pouting, hugging her sister like she hasn't seen her for a year. "But I was really glad you were safe in Chef Im's apartment." And she couldn't help but shed some tears.

 

Seohyun, who sensed her sister's emotional response, pulled back and cupped her sister's face, wiping those tears falling from her beautiful innocent eyes away. "Aww, I'm sorry... I'm really so sorry." She felt bad for being irresponsible.

 

"You really should be." Yeri chuckles lightly. "You know you have a sister!" But she can't stop herself and scold her at the same time.

 

"Can't you forgive me right away?" Seohyun pouted cutely. "I'm right here, safe and sound after all."

 

Yeri hits her sister on the face lightly. "I hate you! I really can't stay mad at you, Unnie!" She whined before she hugs her again tightly. "I even miss your smell." she playfully added.

 

"Babo." hitting her younger sister back, Seohyun pulled away first and guided them to take their seats. "I came here not just to see you though, but also to tell you that I won't be coming home for the meantime."

 

"Eh?" Yeri is flustered. "Why?"

 

"You know how Jessica is close with Yuri, I feel a little uncomfortable knowing that. And I don't want to see Yuri... I don't want my best friend to know also about our past, at least for now. It might actually stop her from seeing her... and I don't want that. I mean, she's obviously happy with her. It'll be so bad and inconsiderate for my part." Seohyun explained, hoping her sister understands.

 

Yeri nodded slowly as she understands it clearly. "But if you're ready, please tell her Unnie. She deserves to know."

 

"I know. But for now, let me gather my courage first."

 

"Wait, what will I tell her if she asks me about you? She's worried, don't you know that?"

 

"I am planning to tell her about living in Yoona's apartment... so she wouldn't be thinking too much about me." Seohyun softly says.

 

"I think she will be happy... because I heard Chef Im."

 

"She mentioned her?"

 

"Well, it was her and Krystal talking. She told her that she asks Yoona to call you to ask you to comeback."

 

"What?" Seohyun raised her voice in disbelief. But she hurriedly apologizes to some costumers around. "Why... why would she do that?"

 

"Jessica Unnie seems to know Chef Im likes you, so she asks her. Well, it's too obvious for her when she saw her and you that night." Yeri reminded the first time all four of them meet in unexpected place. "She really looks like she loves Yoona for you."

 

Seohyun sighs. "No wonder Yoona saw me last night. She's probably planning to follow me."

 

"So what happened last night, Unnie?" Yeri grinned, teasing her sister.

 

"Huh? What do you mean?" The older Seo however has no idea.

 

"Yah! Tell me something interesting that happened last night."

 

"Eh? There wasn’t anything. And why would I share if there was?"

 

Yeri rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Fine. By the way, I saw Chef Im is inside her office. You might want to check on her. Um, anything you want to order?" She smiled like a fool almost immediately.

 

"I already had lunch. Just a desert then." Seohyun smiled and her sister left with that instant. She took the chance to bring her phone out of her shoulder bag and scroll down on her contact lists. She stopped at her best friend's name but is thinking twice. 'She's still busy at this time.' She thought and just decided to dropped her message that tells her she has already come back from the province.

 

"Hey, glad you are here." Yoona's came on just as she put her phone down. "Because we're going somewhere." She grabs her bag and her hand, pulling her up to stand on her feet.

 

"Where?" Seohyun curiously ask but before she can hear an answer, the deer drags her out of the restaurant.

 

"Yah! Unnie! What about this?!" Yeri shouted the moment she returned and saw that the deer chef is taking her sister. The latter only wave her hand and couldn't give her an answer. "Aigoo, Chef Im... you better take care of her." She sighs.

 

Seohyun is glaring at Yoona once again while she's driving the car, couldn't always believe how she just drags her just like that.

 

"Seriously, don't look at me like that." The deer chuckles. She just finds it adorable and funny.

 

"You seemed doing what you like to do freely now." Seohyun looked away, crossing her arms and puffs.

 

Glancing to the puffy cheek girl, Yoona grinned. "Oh dear, don't be like that. I mean, if I don't move that way, you would decline wherever we're going." and she mocks her.

 

"Well." Shrugging, Seohyun took her seat belt and buckled it. "Just bring me back to the cafe before 4pm."

 

"Absolutely." A charming yet flirty smile appeared in Yoona's features as she glances again towards the latter.

 

"By the way, Jessica called you?" Just as it crosses her mind, the younger one couldn't miss the chance and she mentioned it. "How many times did she bothers you?"

 

"I couldn't count." Yoona couldn't find a reason to deny it. "She keeps telling me to even find you, if ever you were not in your province. Your best friend really cares for you a lot, doesn't she?"

 

"She is." Seohyun mumbles and sighs as her heart aches, knowing she couldn't yet tell her about her past with Yuri and the fact that she still hasn't forgotten the pain from then. But she is flattered at the same time for her best friend's undeniably care for her.

 

"Have you told her?"

 

"Hmm?"

 

"That you're now living with me?" Yoona just couldn't help and smile like a fool hearing those words coming from her own mouth.

 

"Uh, I haven't. I will tell her later." Seohyun said and took a glanced to the deer, checking her face expressions for some weird reasons. "Wae?" Which wonders her, as her smile is different.

 

"Nothing." Yoona said in an instant. When she tilts her head to see her, she immediately looked away.

 

"It's a beautiful day." Seohyun randomly shared without looking back. The weather is good either way.

 

"It will always be beautiful seeing you by my side." Yoona sweetly says and she almost want to take it back when Seohyun turned to see her, just to smile shyly and cutely. She opened the radio rather and once again is smiling like a fool, from ear to ear. Feeling so giddy and freaking out inside is an understatement for her.

 

 

***

 

 

Ever since she received the picture of her past, Yuri can't think properly. So instead of doing her work accordingly, she let her students watch a film that's still related to their topic, while she's in the corner, couldn't still get her mind off of the photo and the fact that it's threatening her. She seriously had no idea who is it but she has a huge feeling that it's someone that close to her, who knows about her relationship with Seohyun. She can't think of both Tiffany and Yoona as both are good friends of hers, and is supporting her always with whatever she's up to.

 

Meanwhile, Krystal who is on her own chair and is watching the movie with her classmates, realizes that their tan professor is not paying attention to the movie. She looked like she's lost or something. And it makes her wonder. However, she could only watch in silence. Either way, it's not hers to be concern with. She still doesn't like her for her sister.

 

The moment the bell rang, everyone is busy as they left the room for their next subject. Yuri who just casually gather her things from her table stops midway when she felt someone stopped in front of her. She slowly looked up to see the youngest Jung is apparently standing with unreadable expressions.

 

"Oh, Krystal. What's up?" As much as she wanted to brightly greet her, she ends up greeting her casually as her professor.

 

"Let's talk outside." Krystal said and left the room without telling her the place she wanted them to talk.

 

Yuri doesn't have rushed however, as she takes her time and proceed to look for the youngest Jung once she placed her stuffs to the faculty room. It took quite a while before she spotted her sitting in a bench outside the tennis court.

 

"Aish, what's up with this girl?" She mumbles and wonder what's going on with her, while approaching her peacefully without calling her name. "What do you want to talk about?" She took the seat next to her and asks her carefully on her soft voice.

 

"You and my sister." Krystal spoke softly back.

 

Yuri wasn't surprised at all. "And?" So, she just wants to listen to her. It's been almost two weeks since she and Jessica had been hanging out and she hasn't heard anything at all from her since then. Although she obviously can see her and her sister together.

 

Krystal turned to looked at her professor. "You know I don't like you, right?" She asks without hesitations.

 

"I know." Yuri nodded and smiled despited the younger girl's oposition.

 

"Then why are you still sticking with my sister?" Krystal questioned. "I don't like seeing you around her!"

 

"I actually ask myself about that and you know my answer?" Yuri raises her eyebrows. "It's because... I'm in love with her." She answered it sincerely and confidently, without waiting for her reaction. "So, let me please... give me a chance to make your sister happy. Whether you like me or not, I still wouldn't like to leave her side because I know, it might make your sister sad. Give me please a chance to prove to you, that I can be a good partner for her. No, let's just put it this way... if you see your sister... one day... crying. Then I'm not that person. I'll leave willingly..."

 

Krystal looked away and crosses her arms, couldn't help and feel like she's the bad one after listening to her professor's words. She keeps shut as she takes her time to decide.

 

Yuri who can sense the young student's mood, decided to wait. But just then, she noticed a figure in the corner of her eyes, hiding behind a tree nearby. She squinted her eyes and finds out the person is holding a camera and was pointing at them. "Yah!" She gets up and tries to approach the person but he just runs too fast far away that instant.

 

"What was that?" Krystal followed her.

 

"I think... some stalker?" Yuri is having goose bumps as she also thought of the mail she received. That guy is probably being hired to stalk her by someone. Or it was him who sent the mail himself?

 

"Why would someone stalk us?" Krystal wonders.

 

"My question aslo. Wait, don't you have another class to attend?" Yuri asks back as it crosses her mind that the last bell will rang in four hours still.

 

"I don't have class in my next two subjects, for your information. That's why I ask you to come with me here! It seems I don't need to decide. It's just up to you. I don't care anymore!" Krystal bluntly announced. She sent her last final glare before turning around and leaving her professor dumbfounded.

 

 

***

 

 

"Why would you bring me here?" Just as they arrived at a boutique for a famous designer, Seohyun turned to see the deer just to see her suddenly on the phone and she signals her to look around as she took the phone call. "Seriously?"

 

"You must be Miss Seo?" Suddenly, someone approached her, wearing a friendly smile.

 

Seohyun bowed and smiled. "Yes, it's me. Um, how do you know?"

 

"Your friend, Miss Im mentioned your name on our phone conversation earlier. I'm Kevin Kim by the way, brand manager for fashion designer Michael Cinco's Seoul branch."

 

Seohyun widened her eyes upon learning the name of the designer. "Wait." She didn't take the hand of the guy as she walked out and check the brand name of the building. "Holy, it's the famous... branch." It immediately excites her and she returned inside introduce herself, formally. "I'm Seo Joohyun but you can call me Seohyun for short. N-Nice to meet you." she innocently smiled.

 

The guy, whose name is Kevin, took her hand and smiled amusingly towards her. "Pleasure to meet you. Come, let me show you our dresses you can use tomorrow."

 

"Dress?" Seohyun raise her voice in surprise, stopping the guy's tracks. "I mean, what's up tomorrow?" As she felt so confused.

 

"Oh, she hasn't told you?" Kevin took a glance to the doe-eyed friend of him before he focusses back to the young lady before him. "Tomorrow is her parents' Wedding Anniversary. Looks like, she plans to attend."

 

"She... never told me yet." Seohyun's turn to turn her head outside, where Yoona can still be seen talking on the phone. 'Was it okay for her?' She felt a little concern, knowing the latter is not okay with her parents.

 

"So I just spoiled it. Well, that's not important anymore. Come on, let me suggest you some dresses."

 

"Yes." Seohyun took a final glance to the deer before she proceeds to come with the brand manager.

 

-

 

Yoona returned inside just to see no one except for Kevin who is waiting for her to the come inside the fitting room. She just followed and took her seat in the sofa while her friend checks on Seohyun, who is behind the curtains.

 

"Are you ready, Chef Im?" Kevin playfully asks.

 

"This isn't some wedding gowns, you know. Just let her out." Yoona stated as a fact, keeping inside the excitement she's feeling.

 

"Alright. Let me present to you, Miss Seo Joohyun, wearing Michael Cinco's Blue couture gown. Slowly but surely, he opened the curtains. Seohyun who stood from the inside slowly lifted her head up also and immediately found Yoona's eyes on her, which caused her to bit her lower lip and smile a little, but quite nervous because she doesn't know if she looks good on the dress or not.

 

 

Yoona apparently is agape, mesmerized and captured by the lovely and beautiful lady in front of her. Her heart did a lot of flips as her mind and soul is nowhere to be found. She's literally had no words, how to describe what she's feeling at the moment. It's just surreal and she just wanted to stare at her for a long time, and don't want to come back to reality anymore.

 

However, everything returns to reality when Kevin snaps a finger before her eyes, which made her shifts her attention to him and give him a playful kick.

 

"Seohyun-ssi... she's waiting for your reactions. I was just trying to help you not offend her. Tsk,tsk." Kevin shake his head in disbelief and adjusted his specs in the process. "Come on." He ushers her to say something.

 

Yoona rolled her eyes in annoyance before getting up and walked closer to Seohyun, who's patiently waiting for her. "You are ready tomorrow." She just told her, charmingly smiling.

 

Seohyun let out a sigh. "Can I talk to you alone?" Hinting something.

 

"Oh, Go ahead guys." Kevin immediately left the place to give them some privacy.

 

"Wae?" Yoona confusedly asked. But the younger one took her wrist and gently guides her to the sofa, where they took their seats, together. "What's wrong?"

 

"Are you sure about this?" Seohyun asked in concern.

 

Yoona made a couple of blinks first before she spoke again. "He told you? Kevin spoiled it?"

 

"He thought I know so he mentioned. Now answer my question? What... Are you doing?" Seohyun firmly asks, looking into her eyes deeply.

 

"You... " Yoona pause as she gathers her thoughts for a while. "You are saying... I should not accept the invitation?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter