Game Over

The Fools
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

35 | Game Over

 

 

***

 

 

"Can I ask what kind of games we're going to do? 15 is like the whole night. We haven't eaten dinner, have we?" One of the staffs however question what was Seohyun's mind because it sounds like they will be playing the whole night. "We should eat first."

 

"No, it's just going to be like an hour. It doesn't mean different kinds of games." Seohyun explained further. "I mean, just this box game." and she patted the big box with a meaningful smile. "Are you guys in?" she asked.

 

"Can I not join?" One of the staffs raised his hand. "I'm feeling sick. I want to eat and go to bed early." as she also raised his concern.

 

"Of course, you can." Yoona allowed without hesitations and the latter complied.

 

"Who else?" Seohyun continued to ask if there are still out there who doesn't want to join her game. Four more raised their hands and left which means only ten out of fifteen people in the camp are available to play, including her, Yoona, Jessica, Yuri and Yeri. "Let's Go!" she announced and everyone got excited.

 

-

 

Everything was going smooth and fun until there are five people left from the fish bowl that hasn't been called. That includes Yoona, Yuri, Seohyun, Jessica and Yeri. Everyone especially the restaurant's staffs are excited and nervous because it could be mean, one of them will get to spend their seven minutes inside the big box with their Chef boss since they all got the fun experience.

 

"Okay, since there are five left and I'm not included, I'll take the game." Soobin who just recently had her turn decided to be the one picking the names from the fish bowl. She's jealous and envy at the same time because Yuri might end up be in the same place as that Jessica.

 

Yoona, who doesn't have any expectations. She only wanted to experience what others did. Most were funny as they weren't able to continue the seven minutes. Whilst, Yuri is hoping she will get to spend the game with Jessica. She wanted to take the opportunity if ever to tell her about her feelings again.

 

"So, I have Jessica first." Soobin said as she reads the rolled paper and showed it to everyone. She then took another one and announced, "Chef Im." Without any thrilling which earned some ows and shaking of heads from the staff.

 

Seohyun and Yuri both had their eyes widened and they hastily grab the two ladies' hands and drag then nearby but enough for the others not to hear them.

 

"Yah, don't do anything stupid." Said Seohyun to her own best friend giving her a warning glare although she doesn't think she will betray her. "I mean, just take the opportunity to ask some questions you are not curious, okay?" She further said but sounded defensive.

 

Jessica is amused with her best friend's obvious jealousy. "What if I will do something that you wouldn't like?" That she tried to fool her best friend.

 

"You're not going to leave this camp, alive." Seohyun threatened and she hold her best friend's shoulders tightly. "You go out there but don't ever try to seduce her. You know how she's uncomfortable with you. I am just thinking of her sake not mine. As much as possible be-friend with her."

 

"I'm already friendly enough. I can do whatever I want to do." Jessica rolled her eyes out of annoyance.

 

"You do realize it's not something you do, don't you?"

 

"Yah, you know me." Jessica chuckles as she playfully hit her best friend's shoulder.

 

"Yes. You do stupid things sometimes." Seohyun's turn to roll her eyes. Which is the reason she's concerned.

 

"Exactly I am trying to day."

 

"But that's forbidden here."

 

"Who said?"

 

"Me."

 

"Did you say any rules before this game started?"

 

"Ugh, Just do as what I say! I don't want you to regret this!" Seohyun stomp her feet desperately like a kid.

 

Jessica smirked and shake her head. "Let's see."

 

Meanwhile, Yuri did all her best to pursue her cousin to switch place with her but she never agress with her and just told her to trust her before they returned to where everyone are waiting.

 

"Let's not make the torture long." Soobin said as she opens the box and give the two girls the the way to do the challenge.

 

Yoona and Jessica are both calm and just casually comply. As soon as they're inside, Soobin announced their time starts. They looked at each other and smile.

 

"Seohyun is really full of ideas." Jessica chuckles lightly. "This game honestly reminds me of that accident we had on that cruise trip. That's where we first met." as she shared it with a big smile on her face.

 

"Wow, really? No wonder she is excited to share this." Yoona smile in amusement. "But she looked uninterested anymore when it's us that end up together here."

 

"And you are happy with that?" Jessica could totally see the doe-eyed is enjoying.

 

"I mean, it's just funny how she set this up but end up being the victim of her expectations or hopeful."

 

"And you think Seohyun really loves to be with you in this game?"

 

"Yah, I'm not saying like that. Who knows she wanted to do this with Yuri, eh?"

 

"Well, it just sounds like." Giggles Jessica.

 

"Anyway, how did you guys end up as best friend? Trapped in this kind of place seemed a little awkward." Yoona curiously asked. She glanced to the blonde next to her with one eye brow raising.

 

"You wouldn't believe it. We are both broken and can relate to each other that it's easy to forget about being in this kind of situation. It's like we click then we started sharing personal stuffs until we just realized it's only us that can make ourselves better. She was my hero that time... And I am also for her." Jessica couldn't be proud enough to reminisce her story with Seohyun. "But fate must be fooling us as our exes are connected." She chuckled afterwards.

 

Yoona nodded feeling relieved for unknown reasons that Seohyun was there with Jessica to get her over with her. She smiled warmly in the process.

 

"So, what's your plan after this? I mean, it looked like Seohyun and Yuri are both okay now." Jessica couldn't miss the chance and mentioned what she noticed since their climb on top of the hill.

 

"You saw that also?"

 

"Of course. And it's a good thing because Seohyun will probably open her heart for you now. Well I know she already have but she was just afraid to commit again."

 

Yoona couldn't agree more as she sighs. "It's just a matter of time. I'm glad they're now fine and I can tell it helps Yuri also."

 

"Why not tell them about us too?"

 

Yoona instantly turned her head to Jessica. "I am thinking of that time. But at least when things are going smooth between me and Seohyun and also you with Yuri."

 

"That idiot is flirting with Soobin." Jessica rolled her eyes.

 

"Are you sure? I don't think so?" Yoona chuckles softly finding it ridiculous to think her cousin is doing it to her staff.

 

"Why not? She talks to her with smiles that cringe me." Jessica said as she had a disgust face expression.

 

"I think it's Soobin rather. She's young and she's not dating anyone as of the moment."

 

"Yuri is not also."

 

"But she obviously likes you. Come on, don't be such a jealous cat. Yuri, I know she has changed already. I will be the one killing her if she hasn't." Yoona playfully made a deal earning a disbelief look from the blonde. "Listen, Yuri might be that kind of person that's not like me... But she's actually a woman of her word. I mean, she promised to quit her habit years ago, and she really did. Only few can do that nowadays."

 

"Really?" Jessica got speechless for a moment.

 

"She's into smoking don't you know that? But ever since we promised to our late grandma, she never did it once now. Her dedication to change was there and I am really proud of her. There is a lot can do promises but only few has the guts to do it. That alone I can tell Yuri has changed and so as dating someone she likes."

 

Jessica can no longer react as she finds herself agreeing to what Yoona have said. There's no way Yuri will hurt her also now that she knows who's her ex. It's unfair if she views her like that after she knew about her before she learns she's the past of her best friend.

 

"Don't let any day pass without telling her how you feel for her."

 

"She already knows though."

 

"Then tell her again." Yoona can't believe she's helping Yuri to get her dream girl but she's happy to do so. The latter did as what she favors. She should pay her back.

 

"Hmm... Soon." Jessica smiled meaningfully after a minute of silence.

 

Glancing to her wrist watch, Yoona raises her eyebrows. "There are three minutes left. Anything you want to do besides talking?" She wiggles her eyebrows playfully while smiling mischievously.

 

"Yah! You should tell me how are we going to tell them rather than thinking something that will worsen the situation." Jessica hits the deer's shoulder earning an alligator laugh that could be heard outside. She hastily grabs her head and covered . "Shshshshs." Hushing her.

 

Yoona calms down and pushed Jessica's hands off of her. "It's all right now." And grinned afterwards.

 

"What's going on?" Yuri's voice suddenly was heard outside.

 

"You guys have a few minutes left." Seohyun added as knocks followed by it.

 

"Everything is fine! No worries!" Yoona said loud enough for everyone to hear.

 

"We are enjoying this." Jessica added wanting to hear a response from Seohyun but to no avail, she puffs an air and raises her eyebrows to Yoona.

 

"What?" Yoona is confused.

 

"I'm enjoying talking with you." Jessica sarcastically replied.

 

"Whatever."

 

"So just tell me whenever you want to confessed our past to them. Because I know you know they deserve to know also."

 

Yoona is glad to hear it to her ex-girlfriend. "But let's hope it will be fine for them once they learned." Heck, she can't think of a positive result. It might even complicate the things.

 

"Well, let's accept whatever will be their reaction." Jessica advised and then she thought of pecking at Yoona's cheek.

 

"What was that for?" Yoona instantly looked at her ex in shock.

 

"I missed your cheek on my lips." Jessica giggles out of playfulness.

 

Yoona shakes her head in disbelief but smile in amusement. "You're still-"

 

"Cute?" Jessica cut the deer's words with another strike earning a disgust look from her this time. She literally hit her arm again earning laughter. She rolled her eyes out of annoyance.

 

"Aigoo, why is time seems too long?" Yoona once again checked her watch and sighs to learn there are two minutes still. She wanted to leave the box already to have fresh air to breath.

 

"When you don't do something stupid it's too long."

 

"Yeah right."

 

"So, let's do it."

 

"Do it so they will not forgive us once they discover." Yoona said as a matter of fact and the blonde was left speechless. "I am right, aren't I?"

 

Jessica nodded. "I don't want to hurt them neither." As she agrees eventually.

 

"I'm not feeling good about confessing but they have the right to know no matter what."

 

"Agreed."

 

Yoona sighs and Jessica follows. One-minute left, they started counting down from respective minds until it was over.

 

Seohyun quickly check her best friend's face to see if she can see something weird. Thankfully there was nothing and she is relieved with a hug to welcome her back outside.

 

Yuri on the other hand is satisfied with Yoona's respond, "We just talk." With her question "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter