Clash of Exes

The Fools
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

45 | Clash of Exes

 

 

***

 

 

Things to buy:

 

1. Grocery

2. Clothes, shoes, watch

3. movie tickets (for two)

4. Baseball tickets (for two)

5. dinner, lunch

6. plates

7. rice cooker

8. Oven

9. cofee maker

10. utensils

11. Pot, pan, apron, knife

12. Dog foods

 

Jessica and Yuri literally looked at each other than to the yoonhyun couple after they read the lists they wanted after helping them out of the prison.

 

"Are you guys planning for marriage?" Yuri could only guess base on the kitchenware they listed.

 

"These are for married couple. What are you guys, thinking?" Jessica laugh out so loud. "HAHAHAHA I can't with this." And Yuri laugh with her also.

 

"That's all for Seohyun. She needs new stuffs in her kitchen." Explained Yoona. She talked about it with her girlfriend and the latter agreed.

 

"So, aren't we supposed to go for dinner now?" A big grin formed in Seohyun's face, ignore the laughter from the two. "Chinese Restaurant." she wiggles her eyebrows while smiling mischievously.

 

"Or do you want us to take back our words to the police?" Yoona attempted to get up but Yuri pushed her immediately on her seat. "So what?" She crossed her arms on her chest just like her girlfriend next to her.

 

"Araso. Araso. We're going now." Jessica has no choice. "Just follow us." She got up together with the others and headed to their respective car.

 

"Do we really have to do this?" Yuri however wasn't sure the yoonhyun couple will go easy on them.

 

"What are we going to do? They helped us." Jessica stated as she sighs looking outside the window and can see Yoona's car following them.

 

"We should escape." Yuri suggested.

 

"Should we?" Upon hearing the words from her fiancée, Jessica tilted her head immediately to her.

 

Yuri smirk and she instantly pressed the gas pedal to speed them off. Yoona who is driving the car didn't think twice and speed off as well.

 

"What are they doing?" Seohyun is confused.

 

"Hold in your seat, Hyun. They're planning to leave us." Yoona could really sense it. She keeps her focus on them as they keep overtaking the cars. She's doing the same to keep them close to the engaged couple.

 

Seohyun had to hold into the handle of the car as Yoona keeps switching the lane wherever Yuri is bringing them. "They definitely not taking our lists seriously." she couldn't help and comment.

 

"They think we're joking." Yoona said seriously. "When it's for your kitchen. tsk,tsk."

 

"I know right?" Seohyun chuckled softly. Yoona suddenly pressed hard again on the gas pedal, she almost let go on the handle. "Yah, at least tell me, Yoong." she scolded automatically.

 

"I'm sorry. But Yuri is starting to get farther." Yoona reasoned to defend what she did.

 

"Why don't you take a shortcut and block them on the road?" A sudden idea pops up on Seohyun's head in the middle of the chase.

 

Yoona turned to Seohyun with a big smile as if she heard the most brilliant idea. "I love that baby."

 

"You can always count on me." Seohyun wink and with that the doe-eyed turned the car to the right intersection.

 

"Omo, where did they go?" Yuri who noticed the sudden change of road Yoona and Seohyun taking, wonders if they change their mind. "Did they just let us?"

 

"Probably they have changed their plans. Which means we're now free from their blackmail." Jessica got brightened and she almost scream to celebrate when a car suddenly appeared in front of them.

 

Yuri stopped the car abruptly, almost giving her fiancée a heart attack. "Who is..." She and Jessica's lips are apart as two people got out of the car wearing sunglasses and walks like a diva as they approached them. The car lights are making them blind that it's hard to recognized who are them.

 

"Yah!" But the moment the two slam their hands on the car's hood, they gasp to see their friends.

 

"Come out here!" Seohyun instructed like a police officer.

 

"Or do you want us calling the police?" Yoona threatened.

 

Yuri and Jessica are trembling in fear. Both couldn't leave the car right away until the couple took out their phones and showed the caller ID of the police station they have gone earlier they hurriedly went out and apologize to them nonstop while clasping their hands.

 

"We are sorry. Please forgive us." Jessica begs.

 

"We're not doing this anymore, we promise." While Yuri made a promise.

 

"We're hungry, we'll lead the ride to the Chinese restaurant." Was all can Seohyun as she took Yoona's hand and they took five steps away from and then turned to face them again. The couple both did the 'we are watching' signal through their eyes and fingers.

 

"Yes." Yuri quickly grab the blonde girl's hand and drag her to the passenger seat while she takes the driver's seat.

 

"Aish. This is your fault." Jessica automatically hit Yuri's arm.

 

"But you agreed to me right away." Yuri argued. She slowly the engine and drives off as they followed yoonhyun's car.

 

"But this is your idea!" Jessica countered frustratingly.

 

"We are both to blame!" Cried Yuri earning another hit from the blonde. She frustratingly hit the wheels and just carefully drive while staying close with yoonhyun.

 

"This is torture." Commented Jessica, sighing momentarily. She's losing her strength and all because of what they got into earlier. They're paying it already.

 

"Next time hold your hormones."

 

"Who actually kiss me first?"

 

Yuri couldn't answer. She just speeds off out of frustration.

 

 

:::

 

(chinese restaurant)

 

 

Yuri and Jessica couldn't still comprehend what is happening. Besides agreeing with their friends, they didn't expect they brought them to an expensive restaurant and is ordering everything on the menu as if they're about to go on a war.

 

"Yah, are you sure you're not a chef? Aish." Jessica questioned her friend's profession.

 

Yoona looked up to her and grin. "I haven't been in my restaurant. Don't blame me. Besides it's been a while since I have tasted a Chinese food." she said almost spitting the food on .

 

Seohyun immediately grabs the table napkin and sweetly wipe off the little sauce on the corner of her girlfriend's lips. "You eat a bit fast, Yoong."

 

"Chincha? Thanks baby." Yoona sweetly smiled, pecking on Seohyun's cheeks in the process.

 

Yuri and Jessica both cringe and rolled their eyes out of annoyance.

 

"Aren't you two eating?" Seohyun asks, wondering while slurping on her noodles.

 

"We have eaten already. And if we order for us, we will be broke. We still have to save up for our wedding though." Yuri explain as she sighs and crossed her arms, watching the yoonhyun couple with envy in her eyes.

 

"So, can we leave now? We have yet to buy the kitchenware and those tickets." Jessica smiled, sarcastically. If only they're not her friends/best friends, she has agreed to stay behind the bars earlier.

 

"Ppoppo's dog food as well." Seohyun reminded before her best friend could forget.

 

"Of course. We're not forgetting it." Yuri chuckled in disbelief.

 

"Also-"

 

"Yah, Im Yoona, the lists are enough." Jessica warned the doe-eyed before she could add more into the list.

 

Yoona snickers. "I wasn't going to add it. I am just going to recommend the brand of the kitchenware. I know a store that sells them the most. Wait, I'll send the location." she took her phone on the side and sent the blonde right away.

 

Jessica attempted to punch the doe-eyed but Yuri quickly got her back on her seat. "Aish, I hate you Im Yoona." She ends up opening her phone and checking the store location.

 

"Come on, you live with Seohyun back then. You know she owns old kitchenware. Let's just be generous, shall we?" Yoona flashes her infamous choding smile earning a giggle from her girlfriend while a sarcastic smile from Yuri and Jessica. "Here. Let me pour you some alcohol instead." she put a glass shot near the couple and pour some chinese liquor. "Drink up."

 

"I'm driving, Jessica should." Yuri pushed the glass shot gently to her fiancée.

 

"What's up with you two though? Why did you guys end up in the police station?" Seohyun finally got the chance to ask. She had been doing curious about it because the police are not aware of it also and the couple did not even share it to them.

 

Jessica hurriedly took the glass shot and drink it in one go to avoid the question.

 

"Not all things are meant to share, Seohyun." While Yuri just sheepishly smiled to the young barista. "Go and finish your meal. We still have other things to do."

 

Yoona shakes her head in disbelief. "It must be embarrassing to share." But she can't help and mumble.

 

"What?" Jessica glared towards her ex-girlfriend just to earn her laugh. "Aish. Seohyun is teaching you wrong, Yoona."

 

"What?" It was turn for Seohyun to glare to her best friend. "Am I bad influence to Yoona, Jessica Jung?" She questioned. She didn't expect the kind of words coming from her.

 

Jessica hastily softened and smile. "I am just kidding." She always doesn't like to fight with her. But she couldn't hold it and kick Yoona under the table which made the latter stuck her tongue out. 'When will this night end?' She let out a huge sigh in defeat.

 

-

 

"I'm so ing full." Yoona said while rubbing her stomach as they walked out the restaurant. "Should we do this often?"

 

Jessica and Yuri both hit her arm.

 

"Yah, don't bully my girlfriend." Seohyun quickly grabs the doe-eyed girl's arm and pulled her close, protectively. "You okay, my baby?" And she intentionally kisses her on the lips in front of them.

 

"I'm okay, Seobaby." Yoona giggles and peck on her girlfriend's lips as a response.

 

"Wow." Yuri and Jessica nonchalantly responded. "How sweet." While clapping their hands in a slow manner. They reached their cars respectively.

 

"Why not? Aren't you guys sweet too?" Yoona asks as she proudly wrap one arm on Seohyun's waist. She's showing it off that her girlfriend is Seohyun who is her cousin's ex.

 

"Of course, we're." Yuri flashes a smug smile as she also pulled her fiancée close to her. "Right, sicababy?" She attempted to kiss her but Jessica pushed her off. "What? Why?" she was totally stunned.

 

"You drank, I don't like kissing a drunk person." Jessica reasoned. "But Yoona, we're sweet too. Just not right now because of what happened. Congrats you two." She sarcastically told them before opening the car door and pushed her fiancée inside. "Good night." She however sweetly added with a bear hug to her best friend and a light punch on the doe-eyed's chest.

 

"Be careful on the way." Yoona yelled as the blonde went to take the passenger seat like her fiancée. They hired a driver rather to drive them.

 

Yuri rolled the window over. "Be careful on the road also Yoong. And Seohyun, be careful with her." She playfully ended and quickly close the window when Yoona suddenly raise her fist and was about to hit her. She giggles together with the blonde.

 

"Aigoo... " Seohyun sighs. She wraps her one arm to Yoona as well while they watch their friends leave. "I will be surprise if there are numerous times they'll end up behind the bars."

 

"I kind of feel that too. Both of their characters are wild." Yoona chuckled. She fully hugs her girlfriend after the car disappears. Seohyun's arms are automatically around her neck. "Now it ends with us." She inhaled that pleasant scent from her which cause her to smile so wide. "When are we going to have that chance?" She whispered, reminding her.

 

"In time. Let's just go with the flow." said Seohyun in a whisper as well. She slightly pulled back and kiss her on the lips. "Good job today, my Yoona." She sweetly praises earning a loving smile and a kiss on her forehead.

 

"You also did well today, my Seohyun." Yoona mimic the sweetness from her girlfriend and together they sweetly smiled to one another.

 

 

:::

 

 

"Unnieeeee!!!" Yeri's cute voice echoed in all corners of the apartment after she opened the door and found a delivery man and the boxes of kitchenware right in front of their door. Hearing nothing from upstairs, she got no choice but to get her out of her room. "Unnieeee!!! Someone is delivering. They won't let me sign this if not you accepting the delivery." She tried to open the door but it was locked. "Unnie, yah wake up! Come out here!" She loudly said while knocking on the door a couple of times. "Aish, whatever. I'll just convince the delivery guy to take this." She heard nothing but snores inside the room which she decided to just leave them.

 

Seohyun groaned in frustrations after hearing her sister's voice outside. She stretched her limbs and arms but only to hit someone next to her. She forcefully opened her eyes and was welcomed by the doe-eyed sleeping soundly with her lips apart. She idiotically smiles as she reached for her head and she leaned in to shower her with kisses. "Good morning Yoongie." She whispers.

 

Yoona slowly gaining her consciousness smile so wide that upon realizing what's going on. Without warning, she wrapped her arms around her waist to stop her. "I'm up." She kisses her on the lips for at least 20 seconds before she nuzzled her face on her neck. She found her favorite spot in her girlfriend's body and she's too addictive to it.

 

"You smell with drools." Seohyun flinch and pinched her nose. "You are so exhausted, aren't you?"

 

"Yes." Came Yoona whisper. Last night besides chasing the engaged couple, she has to return to her restaurant and work with her staffs on their new menus. She ends up going back to Seohyun's apartment past midnight.

 

Seohyun poke her arm a couple of times. "Shouldn't we go out now and check whatever my sister is talking about?"

 

Yoona pulled back and raised her eyebrows only.

 

"I think the Kwon-Jung delivered the kitchenware already."

 

"Chincha?"

 

"Aish, come on." Seohyun flick her forehead and pulled herself up but she was pushed down to the bed again as Yoona went straight to capture her lips.

 

"Morning kiss first." Says Yoona as she nibbles on her girlfriend's upper lip gently. Soon the latter meet with her movement and turned the kiss into passionate. Seohyun's arms are around her neck as she responds to her slowly and nicely. They moan together, loving the way the thrills it's giving them every time they make out.

 

After a while Yoona pulled back and smile so bright. "Now that's a good morning." She pecks on her lips before she completely pulled herself up.

 

Seohyun casually shot up and took her black tie on her night stand, tying her hair casually while Yoona is checking her phone on the opposite side of the bed. "You're going to the restaurant today?"

 

"Yes." Answered Yoona and flashes a sweet smile to her girlfriend. "But I already told Jessica about the lunch."

 

"Oh yeah, there's a lunch on the list."

 

"What kind of cuisine are you craving baby?"

 

"Hmm..." Seohyun think of it. But she couldn't think of any. "Aish, later. When something kicks in." She got out bed and proceeds to part the curtains on the balcony's side.

 

Yoona walked to Seohyun and wrapped her arms around her waist. She kissed her cheek and whispers, "Been imagining doing this to you."

 

"Same." Seohyun whispered back, holding the deer's hands on her stomach.

 

"I love you." Yoona softly added giving her another peck on the cheek.

 

"I love Yoong." Seohyun playfully replied. They both giggle and stayed silent as they watch the bright weather outside. They end up just enjoying each other's warmth for the couple of minutes until they heard Yeri's voice outside which brought them back to reality and they have to go downstairs.

 

"Wow, they even delivered the dog food for Ppoppo." Yoona smiled brightly to Ppoppo looking up to her while she's holding her food. "Come baby." She called the puppy as she headed out of the kitchen and look for her plate.

 

"These are indeed good and looked solid than my previous kitchenware." Seohyun said while checking it.

 

Yeri's sitting on the stall having her breakfast. "What did you guys do and they delivered that?" She's curious.

 

"We just win over then." Seohyun giggles. "KYAHH!!! love all of these." And suddenly squeals.

 

"But you're not a good cook Unnie." Yeri did not even hesitate to say it.

 

Seohyun turned her attention to her sister with a glare. "Says who?"

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter