Something New

The Fools
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

43 | Something New

 

 

***

 

 

After successfully get down from the second floor, Yoona keep wandering her eyes while her girlfriend is apparently making her way down. When she finally meets with her on the ground, she hastily took her hand and gesture to lower herself as they made their way to the garden. There's a back gate there so it will be easy for them to escape. But as they reached their destination, they saw a guard is apparently still awake which made them hide behind the bushes.

 

"What are we going to do? I thought there's no security at this time around, Yoongie?" Seohyun whispered to her girlfriend. It makes her nervous.

 

"Let's wait for a while. Maybe he's going to leave later. We'll get to escape eventually." Yoona reassured her girlfriend, holding her hand tightly, not planning to let go any moment.

 

"What if he won't?" Seohyun anxiously replied.

 

"Then we have to go for plan B."

 

"Plan B?" She's confused.

 

"I'll tell you later." Yoona said as she handed her girlfriend a bar of chocolate. "For now, keep your energy." and she signals her to sits down on the grass.

 

"You really have to do this?" Seohyun took it and casually opened it. "Thanks." She munches on her chocolate as she casually looked up to the sky. Her lips formed into a bright cute smile. "There are millions of stars tonight, eh?" she loves what she's staring at.

 

Yoona looked up too and smile. "Yeah, it's beautiful."

 

"Let's go for a hike one day?" Seohyun suddenly thought of it.

 

"Why?"

 

"We can see stars up close if we go for a hike and it's prettier."

 

Yoona smiled and nodded. "That sounds great. Let's do that tomorrow then."

 

"Already?" Seohyun chuckled. "I was just making plans."

 

"We haven't officially started our relationship. Let's do that and keep making memories together." Yoona sure she won't miss a day with her girlfriend anymore. She's the only person she has right now besides the Kwons and the Jungs.

 

"Yeah, you're right." The young girl couldn't agree more. "I can't wait." And she got more excited looking forward for tomorrow. She looked up to the sky again and pointed at it. "We'll reach them even higher."

 

"Tomorrow's going to be a start of something new and more adventure ahead." Yoona reached for her girlfriend's hand gently and give it a kiss. "As long as you're here with me." she sweetly utters earning a sweet smile too.

 

"You're sick indeed." Seohyun playfully replied, blushing with how sweet her girlfriend is.

 

"I'm not, you know that." Yoona chuckled softly.

 

"Wait, the guard." Before she could forget it, Seohyun peek behind the bushes and still can see the one guard. But she noticed she's dozing off. "Yoongie, I think we can just easily pass on him. No more for plan B?"

 

"Right. Let's do this." Yoona announced as she quickly got up, pulling her girlfriend up with her. They walk in a fast manner towards the guard without unlocking their gazes to the guard that has yet to realize their presence. Just as they have reached their destination, the guard straightened himself and was about to warn them when Yoona beat her by throwing a hard punch straight on his face, knocking him down so easily. "Ugh, that hurts." However, she has to shake her right hand.

 

"That was easy." Seohyun had a victorious smile as she looked at her girlfriend and kiss her cheek.

 

"We should have noticed beforehand." Said Yoona as she unlocked the gate and they escaped together, running away from the hell mansion successfully.

 

Meanwhile, Tiffany was on her balcony, not liking what she saw from her binocular. "Hope she won't regret this."

 

 

***

 

 

After the incident, Jessica and Yuri followed to the police station after the security guard of the University got him successfully and brought to the authorities. They weren't allowed to see the gunman but they were allowed to stay and wait for the questioning to be over so they could hear the updates.

 

"What are they asking him?" Unfortunately, it's taking long. Jessica sitting next to her fiancée is getting impatient.

 

"They're trying to know who sent him, Miss Jung." The Officer sitting across them informed. "It will take a while if he won't tell them right away. But you can still file a charge later they come out."

 

"I'm pretty sure Minhyuk or his friends are behind this." Yuri shared her theory. There's no one except them that they're targeting.

 

"I have to agree with that." Jessica says as she fully supported her fiancée. "Minhyuk even tried to hurt me earlier in school." and she shared what happened earlier.

 

"Wait, speaking of that. We have to actually report a video about that guy." Yuri casually took her phone out and handed it to the officer. "Please check the video. This involves a college student, smoking drugs."

 

The officer got interested and check the video on her phone. He got the other officer's attention as they watch it together. All of them agrees to catch the guy on the video.

 

"We'll definitely take action about this, Miss Kwon, Miss Jung." The Officer assured, copying the video file immediately on their computer.

 

"Also, I have a recording of Minhyuk and his friends, talking about stalking my fiancée’s sister. Kindly check the next video." Yuri additionally instructed and the officer complied.

 

"It's happening." Jessica smiled to her fiancée in victory as she holds up her hand in front of her. Yuri got it and they both smirk at each other as they did the hi-5. Just like what they plan, Minhyuk is going to jail and they're excited to see it.

 

Moments later, the police officers that went to question the gunman returned with bad news. "He won't tell. He will practice his right to remain silent and ask his lawyer rather to talk to us. But we'll keep the investigation. But we'll definitely still file the charges against him. You guys don't have to worry, we got this."

 

"Thank you, Officer. I hope you can keep us up to date. We are not going down for this case especially that it involves my fiancée’s safety." Yuri is thankful for their immediate action and she hopes the real person behind it will be caught.

 

"Please do your best to capture the other culprit. It involves not only mine but my sister's safety as well. We're both the victims here." Jessica rephrase what Yuri have said and asks for immediate capture. "This can also happen to others. So please don't waste time." she firmly ended her words.

 

"We'll do our best, Miss. For now, you guys can leave now. We'll call once there's further updates." The Officer ask them to leave however.

 

"Thank you again." Yuri beat her fiancée from saying more words as she got up and pulled her up. "Let's go." she announced as she smiled a little and they left the station peacefully.

 

"I have to ask Appa to keep looking on this or protect the case. So, these parents going into this investigation can't do anything." However, Jessica is not trusting the officers fully yet. She made her fiancée stopped on their way to their car. "Just like what happened to Yoona and the stab she got. Minhyuk was lucky she didn't keep the case going."

 

"You have my support. I will ask my father as well." Yuri assures the blonde it's not only her doing it for the case. She took her hand they both continued their way to their ride.

 

 

***

 

 

Escaping from the mansion seems not that easy as they got hungry after the bus ride. They end up in a park, where there are a lot of people, enjoying the city lights while having their dinner dates. Each one of them are wearing smiles on their faces, radiating how happy they were with the person they are with. The couple, Yoona and Seohyun are not exempted. Both couldn't stop from smiling, laughing and more giddy smiles as they enjoy their date for the first time since they started dating. It feels like in a movie but definitely better from a movie.

 

They are so happy for the last two hours until they started arguing over where to stay.

 

"Seriously it's fine. Yeri wouldn't mind being with us in our apartment tonight." Seohyun wants the doe-eyed to stay in her place for the night, doesn't want to let go of her that soon.

 

"I know she won't mind but I have to stay in my apartment since I still have to fix my stuffs there. And to think, I could do that whenever I want. Just not tonight, okay?" Yoona on the other hand argues because she doesn't want to disturb the Seo, especially Yeri. And she has yet to arrange her stuffs in her apartment.

 

"Don't you want to spend the rest of the night with me?" Seohyun cutely pouted, doesn't like how her girlfriend sounds like.

 

"Of course I do. I mean, it's just easy-"

 

"You really don't." She sulks and she crosses her arms getting up to walk away.

 

Yoona sigh. She followed her girlfriend and try to explain it to her but she would argue back, telling her that she doesn't love her that enough to be able to give it to her. She ends up stopping on her tracks and Seohyun keeps walking away, doesn't mind if she's leaving her behind.

 

"Seohyun, please!" She yelled as she begs for her to understand but she was unheard. She got frustrated and tried to catch up on her but too late. The younger girl has completely disappeared when she stepped inside a car she held.

 

Taking out her phone, she contacted her girlfriend and the latter only yelled at her.

 

[Just go to your apartment. I don't mind Im Yoona!] Mad Seohyun greeted her and the call ended right away.

 

"Aish!" Yoona frustratingly ruffle her hair and stomped on her feet a few times. "Ugh. It's just where to stay why can't we agree on one thing?!" She sighs heavily as she takes the bench nearby. Just as they have freedom now, they're fighting over a nonsense topic and she felt like she should be the one giving up.

 

Her phone suddenly rings on her right hand and she almost immediately check on it but only to sigh as she reads Yuri's contact ID flashing on the screen. "Hey."

 

[Did you guys escape successfully?] Yuri greeted the doe-eyed with a question.

 

"Yes. We did Yuri. But we're not... Together right now." Yoona regretfully shares.

 

[What? Why? What happened?]

 

"Well I couldn't grant what she wants. Was it wrong, Yuri? I just want to stay in my apartment first because I haven't been there since I returned." Yoona explained her side without hesitations.

 

[She wants you to stay in her apartment?]

 

"Yes."

 

[Aigoo, Yoona. Do you know why is she like that?]

 

"I don't know. Why?" She's totally innocent what does that mean. Her mind is busy thinking of how she upset her girlfriend.

 

[You're so stupid. Seohyun is being clingy towards you. You know what that means? She's scared to let go of you even though she's going to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter