Song Ji Hyo Protection Squad

Spartace: School Love Affair

"Aaaaahhhh! LEE KWANG SOO! I'M GONNA KILL YOU! ", Ji Hyo yells as her head dangles upside down on Kwang Soo's back.

He is carrying her like a sack of rice and bringing her somewhere in the school.

Joong Ki and Dong Hoon tries to catch her fist before it hits the whining Lee Kwang Soo's back.

"We're almost there, Noona! ", Joong Ki says as he grips her right hand.

Dong Hoon also does the same to her other hand, making her helpless.

"Can't you just stay still?! ", Kwang Soo yells at the top of his lungs.

"Put me down! ", she yells and kicks.

He finally sets her down, and when she turns around, the others yells in celebration before she can even fix her messy hair.

They are in the school garden, under a big tree where a bench and table is built.

Seok Jin, Jae Suk, Jong Kook and Gary are seated in the benches with some food in the table.

She looks at them, confused.

"What're you doing? ", she asks.

Everybody has wide smiles in their faces, except for Jong Kook. He looks like he was just dragged out there by force.

Gary draws near her, and she takes a step back cautiously.

But he holds her in the shoulders and says, "waah, Song Ji Hyo. You did really well! ", he says, patting her right shoulder.

She looks at it for a moment before stepping back.

"I did it to clear my conscience and not because i want to sace you. ", she says.

"So you do have a conscience. ", Jong Kook says, casting her an unpleasant look.

She just gives her one back and turns around. "I'm going home. "

"Uh-uh. You're not going anywhere. ", Gary says and pushes her to the benches instead.

"Okay! Let's celebrate! Song Ji Hyo finally stands up for someone other than herself! ", Jae Suk says and raises a sandwich in the air.

The others follow and they make a toast with them.

"Was that suppose to be a complime---,  the rest of her words turn muffled because of the sandwich that Kwang Soo suddenly stuffs in .

The sandwich is too tasty to resist, so she takes a bite before scolding Kwang Soo.

"Waah, you should have seen Ji Hyo, Hyung. She looked like a heroine from a movie stepping in to save the day right in the middle of the ! ", Gary says.

"Shut up. ", Ji Hyo tells him.

But he doesn't listen and continues talking.

"She walks right into the Principal's office fearlessly, and she even slung away Professor Anne's hand when she tried to grab her! "

"Really? ", the others chorus.

"Then she spoke right before any of the Disciplinary committee could even ask why she's there! "

"As expected! You really know how to make a scene, Ji Hyo-ah! ", Jae Suk says proudly.

She knows these people are too hard headed to tell off, so she just stuffs a lot of food in , getting ready for her aunt's rant.

"But, guys, seriously, i'm really touched with what you guys did. ", Gary says, looking at them. "Hyung, i never thought you would do that. ", he says to Jong Kook.

Jong Kook pats Gary's shoulder. "You're a good person, Gary. I know you can't do that. "

"Hyung~~!", Gary says as if touched. He even grabs Jong Kook's arm like a child.

Jong Kook chuckles and pats his head.

Ji Hyo grimaces, seeing two guys being all cheesy for the first time.

"Gross. ", she mumbles.

"Hyung! Ji Hyo-Noona says you're gross! ", Kwang Soo tells on her.

"What? ", Jong Kook snaps.

"What?!", she answers, as if daring him to argue. "I'm telling the truth! "

Jong Kook sighs. "This girl is really showing her true color. "

"Yes! My true color! And it's in the shade that you'll never see on anything else! "

"Hah! What did you say?! "

"I said shut up! "

"Yah! I'm older than you!"

"I know! It's obvious!", she answers, making the others laugh and shutting Jong Kook up in anger.

Time flies while she is with the guys, and later, Seok Jin stands up.

"Let's go. The sun is setting.", he says.

She looks up in panic and sees that tge sky is in a messy orange, the sun hiding and beginning to disappear.

She runs grabs her bag and runs towards the gate before anybody else can stop her. She is certain her aunt is already waiting for her, and she has no excuse to say.

On that evening, she receives a slap right before she gets scolded for so long.

She has never made her aunt wait for an hour before, and she is asked what took her so long. All she can do is hang her head low.

And as if to make things worse, her aunt received the news about Kang Gady's situation, and is lectured about not minding any people's business and focusing on her own studies. She has been told that people are always selfish, and that they might betray you, no matter how good they appear to be.

She grew up with that thought.

But now that she met the guys, she's starting to doubt if that is even true.

On the next day, she has just slid out of her aunt's car when she sees Jong Kook leaning against the school gates, his hands on his pockets.

"She's here. ", he announces to someone behind him as he stands up straight.

As he says that, the others comes into her sight, as if they had been waiting for her.

"Good Morning, Noona~~~", Kwang Soo greets with a smile when Jong Kook suddenly grabs his headseat off from his neck and puts it on her.

"What are you doing? ", she asks him.

He just shrugs as she hears lpud music coming off from the headset, rafraining her from hearing anything. 
She is about to take it off but Jong Koon stops her, giving her a sharp look.

"Don't you dare. ", he says.

"Why are you guys doing this to me?! ", she yells, even though she still can't hear herself.

They lead her to the school, and she notices a lot of strange looks as she passes by.

Then suddenly, the music goes off.

"Why is she hanging out with them? ", she hears someone ask as they pass.

"Maybe it's true that she is dating Kang Gary. ", another one says.

She wonders why the music went off, but the headset is connceted through bluetooth, so she is certain it must have been a careless doing by Kwang Soo.

"I never thought she is this sly. "

"She has those guys surrounding like body guards. "

"Are they like, Song Ji Hyo's protection squad or something? "

"They must have completely fallen for her. "

"How dare that seduce Kim Jong Kook! "

From then on, she wishes she had not heard all those words.

Maybe this is the reason why these guys is doing this to her. To keep her from hearing all these nasty comments.

But, unfortunately, thanks to Kwang Soo's dumb carelessness, she'd heard all of it.

She hangs her head low and just let her bodyguards guide her.

They arrive in the rooftop of the school, and Jong Kook takes the headset off her.

He must have seen how down her eyes were as he stares, for he places the headset near his ear and turns to smack Kwang Soo when he hears no sound from the headset.

"What? ", Kwang Soo asks dumbly.

"There's no music, you idiot! ", he exclaims.

"Eh? ", Kwang Soo asks and pulls his phone out of his pocket. His eyes widens. "I must have swept the icon bar away accidentally. "

"Stupid. ", Jae Suk says.

And they all turn to her. She could feel the weught of their gazes on her as she remains looking down.

Then she manages to lift her head up with a tough expression in the face.

"Was that why you were doing all these? To keep me from hearing all those? ", she asks.

They avoid her gaze guiltily, making her scoff.

"I've been hearing all those rubbish everyday ever since freshmen year. Why would you bother keeping me away from something I'm used to? "

"Noona.. ", Kwang Soo says, not knowing what to say.

She smiles mis, hievously, just for the sake of the guys. "Yah. I'm tougher than i look. ", she says.

Gary grunts in frustration as he sits on a bench. "We're total failures. We can't even protect a single girl. "

"No wonder you guys don't have a girlfriend. ", she says, making them look at her, insulted.

"Yah! ", Dong Hoon snaps.

"What does it have to do with this? ", Seok Jin asks.

"It has a lot to do with this. "

"Yah. Just get on to class. ", Jong Kook says to her, annoyed.

These guys are just so easy to tease.

"Do better next time, okay? ", she says, patting Jae Suk whom she passes on the way.

She can not help but smile as she passes the door and descend the stairs.