Ji Hyo Noona

Spartace: School Love Affair

Song Ji Hyo is being lead by Joong Ki, Kwang Soo ang Dong Hoon to the cafeteria again.

Joong Ki makes her sit together with Jae Suk, Seok Jin, Gary and Jong Kook while they get their lunch, including Ji Hyo's.

"Stay there, Noona. ", Joong Ki says and leaves.

She sighs as she cast a look on the three. "These guys, seriously! They're too stubborn! "

"You know they're taking care of you, right? ", Seok Jin asks.

She looks at him, feeling weird at what he had just said.

Taking care of her? She grew up being cared by only her mom and dad  that she does not know how it feels to be special to anyone else.

"You call that taking care? They're bugging me. They're worse than my aunt. ", she says.

"Here you go, Noona. ", Kwang Soo arrives and places a tray of food in front of Ji Hyo.

She does not say anything, still confused at what Seok Jin had said.

It has been three days since they were dubbed as Ji Hyo's protecting squad, and it is still buzzing around whenever they're seen together. But the boys doesn't seem to care.

It has also been three days since she starts eating lunch with them again, and somehow, she is becoming used to it.

She eats freely, not caring about them saying how a big eater she is.

And somehow, she notices that Jae Suk has been quiet lately. He is not talking as often as he used to.

She prefers not to ask though.

"How is the girl you gave flowers to yesterday, Seok Jin Hyung? ", Gary asks while they eat.

Seok Jin has this girl whom she likes, and yesterday he asks what he should do for her. Jae Suk says that flowers works its magic on girls all the time.

Ji Hyo objected on this part, but he insisted, saying that it is different for her for she's a weird girl.

But looking at Seok Jin's face, he seems to be hesitating on answering, making the others focuse on him more.

"Why? What happened? ", Jae Suk asks.

"She slaps me with it, saying she's not as common as i think she is. "

The others sighs in disappointment.

"Really? It works on others though. ", Jae Suk says.

"You shoukd have listened to Ji Hyo Noona. ", Kwang Soo says with mouth full of food that some of it spits out of his mouth.

"Agh! Yah! ", Jong Kook yells at him as some of it lands on his arm.

"Sorry---", another bunch of it gets out from his mouth.

"Kwang Soo-ah, you should just stop talking. ", Jae Suk suggests.

Kwang Soo does as he is told and just nods obediently.

"So what should i do? ", Seok Jin asks.

"Just keep on showing her how much you like her. ", Jae Suk suggests.

"No. No. ", Ji Hyo butts in, shaking her head. The others turn to her direction.  "You should stop seeing her for now. "

"What? ", Seok Jin asks in confusion while the others have the same expression on their faces.

"Just trust me, this will work. You'd been around her lately that she got used to your presence. If you'll stop seeing her for days, she'll notice your absence and she'll realize how imporrant you are for her. "

"I doubt that. ", Dong Hoon says, looking at Seok Jin with a grimace.

"I bet she'll be really happy with that. ", Gary says.

"Yah. She rejects the flowers for she thought he's thinking of her as common. If she doesn't like her, she would have just told him she doesn't."

"Woooah. ", the guys exclaims in amazement.

"I did not know you know these kind of stuff, Ji Hyo-ah. ", Dong Hoon says.

"Just trust me. ", she says to Seok Jin. "Don't let her see you for 5 days. And on the sixth day, show up to her after dismissal and walk her home. "

"Walk? Wouldn't that be tiring for her? "

"You guysbreally have no sense of romanticism.", she disses. "It will make her feel like you really want to spend time with her! "

"Aaahh. "

On the third day of Seok Jin's get-the-girl101, he is already ranting about how he really want to see the girl.

"Just go see her. She must ght completely forget you. ", Jae Suk suggests.

"Don't you dare. ", Ji Hyo warns as she eats her food.

"Do you really think this will work? "

She pauses to think. "There's 70% chance of it. "

"What happens to the other 30%?"

"I think..she'll really forget you. ", she admits, making Seok Jin whine.

"Hyung, i got scolded for throwing some papers earlier. I've been on pins and needles in the office now. ", Gary says anxiously.

"Why did you throw it away? "

"I thought it was trash. It was lying on the floor and thought it's already a waste. "

"You should just apologize. ", Jae Suk suggests.

"No way. ", Ji Hyo butts in.

"What? ", Jae Suk asks.

"It isn't Gary's fault that its owner is being careless and Gary threw it. Whybwould he apologize? "

"Ji Hyo-ah.. i think you'd been keeping too much to yourself that you don't know how things work in the real word. ", Jae Suk says gently.

"Then what's this world i've been living in? Is this fake? ", she asks stubbornly.

"No. I mean---"

"I don't think people should apologize for soome mistake they did not do. So i say Gary should just not feel guilty and work freely in their office. Juat ignore it. "

"But i've been noticing.. ", Seok Jin interupts.

"What? ", she asks.

"You've gotten a little loud lately. "

"Ji Hyo-Noona is feeling comfortable around us already. ", Joong Ki teases.

"And you've been calling us with our names.", Seok Jin points out.

She has just noticed it then, too. Maybe she really did grow comfortable around these guys.

"I'm sorry, Seok Jin hyung. ", she says.

"Hyu~ng? ", the guys repeats.

For 'hyung' are only meant to be used when a guy is older than one guy.

"Oppa! ", Dong Hoon corrects.

She shakes her head. "I don't want to. "

"Yah. ",

She shakes her head stubbornly.

"Then should we all call you Noona? ", Jae Suk threatens.

"No way! "

"Noona, just say it! Kwang Soo oppa! "

"Yah. You wanna die? ", she threatens him.

Kwang Soo smiles and hides behind Jong Kook.

"Just let her say it naturally. ", Jong Kook suggests without lifting his eyes from his food.

"Okay. We'll wait for that, Ji Hyo noona. ", Jae Suk teases.