The Only Girl

Spartace: School Love Affair

Song Ji Hyo heads to the restroom first before heading for her next class in the afternoon. 

She comes out from it only to be grabbed by three annoying people. 

She yelps and tries to sling their grip off her arms but fails. 

"Hey! ", she yells as she looks around and sees that it was the three dumb people. 

Kwang Soo is holding her right arm and Joong Ki is holding her left one. Ha Dong Hoon is leading the way as they dragged her along the hallway. 

She plants her shoes to the floor but it just slips along with their force. 

"Hey! What are you doing? ", she exclaims. 

"We're really sorry, Ji Hyo-ssi, but you really need to be in there. ", Dong Hoon says. 

"Where?! "

"You'll see when we get there. ", Kwang Soo says next to her. 

"I SAID LET GO OF ME! ", she yells out loud, startling the trio. 

But the four of them freeze when they see another guy who got startled by her scream. 

He halts from walking and stares at her. 

She immediately feels uncomfortable when his dark eyes fall on her. 

He is this tall guy with broad shoulders and lean chest. She immediately curses at herself for noticing that in one glance. 

She looks away from his direction, and thankfully, he continues to walk his way. 

As if on cue, Kwang Soo and Joong Ki goes back to dragging her. 

"AAAAAAGGHHHH! ", she yells again. 

As she is dragged away, she notices that she was heading to where the broad -shouldered guy had went earlier. 

They pass through the music room where she usually learns her piano lessons, through the dance studio, where loud music is currently booming through the walls, and into the door of the Audio Visual Room. 

"W-wait, why are we heading to the AVR? ", she asks. 

But Dong Hoon just opens the door and the four of them gets in. 

"HEEEEEY! LET ME GO! ", she yells on her loudest, unable to contain her irritation anymore. 

But when she recovers, she immediately feels like she wants the floor to crack open under her toes and swallow her whole, for four other students are inside the AVR, and they are staring at her for shouting. 

She composes herself and slings Joong Ki and Kwang Soo's hands off her. Then she holds her head high as if she was not just dragged all the way here. 

"You guys want to die?! ", she yells at the trio, who cowers in fear just now. "Why did you drag me all the way here?! "

But instead of answering her, Kwang Soo turns to the other four people in the room. 

"She's our class president. ", he says and backs away from Ji Hyo, who looks around in confusion. 

"Oh. Please, come join us. ", the guy with rectangular spectacles invited her, gesturing the chairs near them. 

"What? ", she asks, turning to Joong Ki, Dong Hoon and Kwang Soo, who looks away guiltily. 

Only then does it dawns on her. 

She scoffs. 

She can not believe the three had just dragged her all the way to the school's president meeting. 

The three move towards the door, but she hastily grabs Dong Hoon and Kwang Soo's shirt from the back. 

"Ahhhhh!!! Ji Hyo-ssi, let go of my shirt! ", Kwang Soo pleads. 

But she pulls them away from the door. Joong Ki, who managed to keep away from Ji Hyo's reach, is stuck at the door, not knowing what to do with his two companions. 

"Come back here, Song Joong Ki! ", she yells. 

"B-but.. ", Joong Ki falters in panic. 

"What is going on here? ", someone from the four people that she does not know yet asks. 

She turns to him, only to be surprised to see who it is. 

It is the broad-shouldered guy. And next to him is messenger guy. 

The two of them and another two peole who are both wearing spectacles are watching her holding off two idiots and telling another one not to leave with a threatening voice. 

Ever since she was in this school, she was known to be prim and proper. No one had ever heard her raise her voice to anyone, or grab someone by the shirt.. 

But now, these six guys are witnessing her wild and brutal nature. 

But she can't just let the three dumb people go. 

"I refuse to attend the meeting without these id---without these three. ", she rephrases. 

The four of them looks surprised and puzzled and speechless. 

"She's only joking! ", Kwang Soo yells as he peeks on the others by bending his back. 

"I never joke. ", she immediately says. 

The two bespectacled students exchanged looks. 

"O-okay.. ", one of them answers. 

"Good. ", she says and looks at Joong Ki over her shoulder. "Get over here. ", she orders. 

"B-but i'm not---", he falters when she gives him a piercing look. He blinks twice and then walks towards the other people in the room. 

She then pushes Kwang Soo and Dong Hoon to the same direction before joining them, too. 

Silence rings in the room as they all settle closer. 

She tries to act oblivious of the fact that the guys are glancing at her and being cautious whenever they get close to her. 

No one even dares to sit next to her. The six of them are sitting on the side of the table across her. 

"So.. ", one of the bespectacled guys breaks the tensed silence. 

She looks at them and they exchange uncomfortable looks at each other and avoid her gaze. 

"Should we introduce ourselves first? ", the broad-shouldered guy suggests. 

"Right.. "

"Why don't you start? ", broad-shouldered guy says to the bespectacled one. 

"Okay. I'm Yoo Jae Suk, class president of Fourth year class 2.", one of the bespectacled guys introduces. She notices that his eyes are so small behind those spectacles. 

He looks at the other bespectacled guy next to him, gesturing him that he is next. 

"I'm Ji Seok Jin. Class President of Fourth year class 1.", he says. 

Then it is the messenger guy's turn. "I'm Kang Gary. President of the Music Club."

She stares at him. She can not just figure out why, but it is just Music and Gary does not really seem to get along in her view. 

Then they all turn to the broad-shouldered guy. Ji Hyo tries her best not to stare at his shoulders, which seems to form through the fabric of his black shirt. 

She stares at his face instead. His dark eyes are framed with monolids, and she is certain it would likely form a curve line whenever he would smile. Not that she can imagine him smiling though. He certainly looks like the type of guy who everyone would not dare to mess. 

"I'm Kim Jong Kook, president of Tae Kwon Do club."

Now that's a perfect match, she says to herself. 

Then the four of them turned to the guys next to them. 

Kwang Soo, Joong Ki and Dong Hoon are all wearing this stupid-looking expression in their faces. 

Then it is Kwang Soo who first figures out why. 

He shakes his head simultaneuously. "W-we're not part of this meeting. ", he says, flustered at the attention. 

"Yes, you are. ", Ji Hyo snaps. 

"Hi! I'm Lee Kwang Soo, class monitor of third year class 1.", he immediately obeys after receiving Ji Hyo's piercing look. 

"I'm Ha Dong Hoon, secretary of the third year class 1."

"And i am Song Joong Ki, vice president of third Year class 1. "

She resists the pull at the side of her lips to a smile and maintains a straight face despite the fact that she finds the trio funny and easy to manipulate. 

Then she notices the silence in the room and looks around. 

She immediately feels uncomfortable, for all of the guys are already staring at her expectantly. 

She sits up straight and introduces herself, trying to meet their eyes to prove that she is not intimidated by any one of them. 

"I am Song Ji Hyo, class president of third Year class 1. "