Seok Jin and Jae Seok

Spartace: School Love Affair

The next day, Kang Gary praises Ji Hyo for her suggestion to be effective.

And Seok Jin's 6th day of hiding from his crush comes.

He is already standing in front of the School Building, waiting for the girl when Ji Hyo comes hiding in a column.

She, too, is curious of what her suggestion will result to.

She has just turned to the other aide of the column when she comes face-to-face with the others, who are also hiding in the column next to hers.

"What're you doing? ", she mouths.

Kwang Soo points Seok Jin, as if saying they're watching the progress.

She tries to keep a straight face as she watches them in their weird position.

Gary and Dong Hoon are crouch the lowest, for they are shorter people. Even Jae Suk, who has the aura of a leader, and Jong Kook, who seems to be too stiff and prideful to crouch, are bent just to keep in hiding. And the weirdest one of all is Kwang Soo, who is trying hard to bend but still as tall as she is when she stands up straight.

She furtively goes and join their bundle.

"Here she comes! Here she comes! ", Dong hOon announces in a whisper and they all fight to move a bit forward to have a clearer view.

"Hi. ", Seok Jin says shyly to the girl who is glaring at her sharply.

Ji Hyo admits the girl is really beautiful, that she starts to think Seok Jin really has no chance of winning her.

"Have you been well? ", Seok Jin asks with a shy smile, but the girl reamins glaring.

"I'll walk you home. ", he suggests and starts to walk forwards when..

Slap!

Kwang Soo gasps that Ji Hyo has to elbow his stomach to silence him.

"Uh-oh. ", Gary says in a low voice.

"It's hopeless. ", Jong Kook says, making Ji Hyo turn to his direction.

She has just realized how close she is with him, his face is just a few inches away.

She turns awkward, realizing her position with the bunch.

She is leaning over Jae Suk's back, and being squeezed next to Jong Kook, with Kwang Soo leaning behind her.

But they seems to be too focused at the scene to notice.

"Where have you been lately?!", the girl finally asks, bringing even more shock to them than the slap.

Seok Jin is also surprised.

"Do you know how lonely i am in your absence?", the girls asks.

Seok Jin smiles. "Did you miss me?"

"You jerk!", she says but then pulls Seok Jin into a hug, making their jaws drop open.

"Noona, it worked! Your plan worked!", Kwang Soo says happily.

"I can't believe she fell inlove with Hyung. ", Jong Kook says in a wondering tone as they stand up straight again.

"I bet she's gonna realize how high of a maintainance he is sooner or later. ", Dong Hoon says.

"You guys are too cruel. ", Ji Hyo says.

"Why~?", Dong Hoon whines.

"Look at them. Do you think it makes sense that a beautiful girl would like that guy? ", Jong Kook says, gesturing the new couple who are happily walking out of the school.

"No wonder why you guys don't have girlfriends. ", she says and walks towards the gate.

"Yah! What does that suppose to mean? ", Jong Kook yells.

"It means that you guys are just as ugly as Seok Jin oppa! ", she answers without looking back.

"What?! ", all of them asks in unison, making her stop and look at them.

"Oppa??? ", Jae Suk asks as if he can not believe what he heard.

"Oh. ", she says, flustered. She did not notice that. "W-well.. He's a bit older than me so i guess i should---"

"Me. Me. What about me? ", Jae Suk insists.

"Forget it. ", she says snobbishly amd walks away.

"Waaah, that Song Ji Hyo---! "

Since that day, the guys listens to her more than before, and they start praising her for being so quick witted.

When Ji Hyo arrives in the cafeteria earlier than the others, she sees Jae Suk alone in a table.

She joins him around it as she places her tray of food down.

"Oppa! Where are the others? ", she asks.

He just shrugs and keeps his eyes on the food.

Thinking that he might be in a bad mood, she decides to focus on her food instead.

Thankfully, Jong Kook arrives with a tray of food that contains only healthy food that seems to be unpleasant to eat.

He sits down across her when he notices the look she has as she stares at his food.

"What? ", he asks, as if daring her to argue.

She gives him an innocent look and continues eating.

They eat silently, until she feels a kick in her feet underneath the table.

She flinches and glares at the only suspect.

Jong Kook is already looking at her, and rolls his eyeballs to Jae Suk's direction as if asking her what is wrong with the older guy.

She just shrugs to tell him she doesn't know.

He jerks his head a bit to Jae Suk, as if telling Ji Hyo to talk to him.

But she shakes her head and gives him a look that seems to say,  you should talk to him.

They continue on with the silent argument with only their eyes and facial expressions, until Jae Suk stands up.

"Gotta go first. ", he says coldly and leaves before they can answer.

They follow him with a look as he puts his tray to the counter and gets out of the cafeteria.

"You should've talked to him. ", Ji Hyo colds Jong Kook.

"You know i am not good at consoling people. "

"And i'm good at annoying people. ", she reminds him.

"But you're good with flowery words that can make people's hearts flutter. "

"Excuse me, when did i do that? ", she asks.

He shrugs and just continues with his food.

But as she glares at him, she notices the fading bruise on the side of his lips.

She leans closer, making him look at her in confusion.

"What? ", he asks, turning uncomfortable.

She reaches out to it before she can even think of what she is doing. "What happened to this? ", she asks.

He flinches backward as her finger touches his skin, as if her touch is hot. 
Only then did she realize how rude the gesture was and withdraws her hand.

"Sorry. Did you get into a fight or something? ", she asks.

"Don't mind it. ", he says, his aura turning suddenly dark, as if it is a sensitive subject to talk about.

So she decides to keep shut.

She has to remind herself that no matter how friendly these guys are, she has not really known them well.

With that, she gets disappointed.