SongSong Siblings

Spartace: School Love Affair

Eventually, they gets closer as the days go by, for Ji Hyo always sees Jong Han after their classes. 

Ji Hyo stills argues a lot with Jong Kook whenever Jong Han is not around, though. But though she denies it in front of him, she knows he is becoming comfortable around him more than the others.

One lunch time, she searches the cafeteria after she has gotten her food, and sees what she is looking for. 

Kim Jong Kook is sitting in a table alone in a corner. 

She heads toward his direction and sits across him. 

"Yah. ", she greets and picks out something from her back. "I have something for Jong Han. "

He looks up at her from his food. "What is it? ", he asks. He seems to have gotten used to Ji Hyo giving his sister some random stuff, which Jong Han really likes, whatever it is. 

She places a dark blue, glittery ribbon shaped hairpin next to his plate. 

"Give this to her, okay? I can't see her today. ", she says sadly. 

He just looks at the hairpin and continues eating. 

"Give it to her, okay? ", she repeats. 

"Olay, okay. ", he says, focusing on his food. 

"Yah, Song Ji Hyo! "

They both look up on who has arrived next to their table. 

It is Jae Suk. He looks at Ji Hyo and then Jong Kook. 

"KIm Jong Kook. ", he adds. 

"What? ", Jong Kook asks. 

The older guy sits next to Ji Hyo and starts eating his food as the rest of the others join them. 

"Where have you been lately? You guys seem to disappear a lot. ", Jae Suk asks. 

Ji Hyo and Jong Kook cautiously exchange looks. 

"I go home early to see my sister. ", he says, which is the truth. 

Jae Suk then transfers his gaze to Ji Hyo as if waiting for her excuse. 

"I go home early, too.. ", is all she can think of, causing her to earn a glare from Jong Kook for saying such unconvincing excuse. 

"Eeehy! Why should you? As i noticed, your aunt is not picking you up lately.", Gary says, unconvinced. 

"I.. have piano lessons. ", she changes her excuse,  but she is not so good at lying that her voice falters in hesitation. 

"I go to the music room before i go home and it's empty. "

"I---! "

"Waaah, you have such a lot of excuses. ", Kwang Soo cuts her off, gazing at her with a mix of awe and sarcasm. 

She blinks twice, which she does involuntarily whenever she have nowhere else to get out of a situation. Then she looks down and stuffs a lot of food in . 

"Fine. You have secrets, too, fine. ", Dong Hoon says. 

Ji Hyo wonders though, why does she have to keep it a secret? Why can't she say that she has been seeing Jong Kook's sister? 

She looks at Jong Kook, and sees the reason. 

She does not want Jong Kook to be uncomfortable about it. He might not allow her to see Jong Han anymore, like he usually threatens whenever she gets too annoying for him to handle. 

On that afternoon, she watches sadly as Kim Jong Kook is walking ahead, on his way to see his sister. 

"Euuuuuuuu..why does mom have to make me go home early today? ", she complains to herself as she walks slowly out of the school. 

She is startled when someone snatches her handbag off her hand though.

When she turns to see who it is, she sees Joong Ki walking ahead with her bag hugged in his chest. 

He looks at her over his shoulder with his usual one sided smile that always appealed to girls. Not to her, of course. 
"Come on, Noona. ", he urges. 

"Where are you going? I have to go home. ",she asks as she catches up with him. 

"Yes. That's why i'm walking you home. We're going in the same direction, anyway. "

She looks at him, not used to what he is doing. Then it dawns on her and she glares at him. 

"Yah, Song Joong Ki. ", she says with emphasis. 

"Yeh? ", he asks, his brows arched and hus smile still there. 

"Is this how you make a move on other girls? "

He laughs. "More than this, actually. ", he says in a tone that she can not figurenout whether it is a joke or not. 

"Don't you even think of making a move on me. ", she says frankly. 

"Aaah. ", he says in a feigned frustration. "You blocked me right before i can even step closer. "

"I will surely skin you alive. ", she threatens. 

He just laughs at it though. 

"I'm not your type, Noona?", he asks. 

She stares at him. She must admit he is good-looking, and tall. But she just can not see the possibility. 

"No, you are not. ", she says. 

"Why? ", he asks curiously. 

"You just gibe me that.. little brother kind of vibe. "

"Wah, you're savage, Song Ji Hyo. "

"Shut it, Song Joong Ki. "

"So guys like me aren't your type, noona? ", he asks a second later. 

"Stop asking nonsense questions. "

He nudges her by the elbow though. "Tell me. You like the smart type? The bad boy ones? Or someone like Gary Hyung? "

She looks at him with irritation. "I don't know, just shut it. ", she scolds. 

"Eeeehyyyy.. are you this outdated in the world? Girls even confess to guys these days, there's no harm in saying your ideal type. ", he says. 

"Do lots of girls confess to you? ", she asks, as if it is strange. 

He pauses for a while as if deciding whether he should admitnor not, then later nods with a smile. 

"Mm. They do. "

"Then how do you reject them? ", she asks. 

His face went blank though, as if he has never thought of that before. 

"I don't, actually. "

"What? ", she snapped, scandalized. "You playboy! "

"What? Do i have to reject them? ", he asks cluelessly. 

"Yes! Otherwise they'll think that you feel the same way! "

"But i thought they just want me to know. "

"That isn't their motive in confessung, you stupid! ", she scolds. 

He frowns as he thinks about it. "I never really thought of that. "

"What a deceiver. ", she mutters. 

When they gets in a vouple of houses away from Ji Hyo's house, she takes her handbag from him. 

"You should go. Thank you for walking me home. "

He makes a salute and says, "Always an honor, maam. "

She just goggles and continues to walk, looking at him over her shoulders. 

"Get home safe! ", she says. 

"Yeh. ", he says obediently and waves goodbye.