Concerns

(LeoN/NEO) Dream.scape

Several days have gone by already since the boys have returned from Dreamscape. The members realized that they can no longer hide their situation from their agency anymore. So, they decided to tell their managers about everything that had happened with them and their two oldest members.

‘To think you guys went through so much lately. We’re sorry we couldn’t be there to help you out.’ One of their managers said.

‘It’s okay hyung. Thank you for understanding.’ Wonshik said.

‘So, you’re the other Hakyeon?’ The shorter manager asked.

The Dark Hakyeon nodded.

‘You’ve been through a lot too haven’t you?’ He said.

‘No, it’s nothing. I’m sorry about everything and causing trouble for you guys.’ The Dark Hakyeon apologized.

‘Anyways, for now, we can’t do much with Taekwoon also missing. Sejun-hyung is currently out of the country and won’t be back for a few days but once he’s back, we’ll discuss the matter with him as well to see what we can do.’

‘We’re sorry about this. Sejun-hyung was really looking forward to our next comeback since we’ve been away for so long… even the fans are beginning to worry about us,’ Wonshik said.

‘I’m sure he’ll understand.’

The boys left the office and went back to their dorms. They couldn’t do much about their activities as an idol group since they were still missing two members. Even if they could foo others about Hakyeon’s return with the Dark Hakyeon pretending to be the leader, Taekwoon wasn’t even around anymore. They could only lie and tell people the older went back home for the time being even if his body was nowhere to be found in the real world.

‘Is there any word from Soo-ah?’ Hyuk asked.

‘Not yet.’ Hongbin said.

Hyuk and the others all sighed at the same time. They didn’t know what to do now except to wait for the Heaven’s messenger to return and tell them what steps to take next. They were both anxious and worried as time continues to pass. They were afraid that as time ticks in the real world, it would become harder for their two oldest to come back to reality.

‘I still don’t get how Taekwoon-hyung would disappear like that. I mean even Hakyeon-hyung’s body is still here, just as another Hakyeon…’ Jaehwan commented.

‘I’m quite unsure of it myself. I don’t want to assume or anything but one reason could be that Taekwoon has…’ the Dark Hakyeon swallowed,’ … died.’

The group fell silent. It was a thought that all of them had considered at one point. Taekwoon’s disappearance was just too sudden and frightening. The fact that even his body have vanished was as if he no longer existed in the real world. Soo-ah once warned them as well that if they weren’t careful and died inside of the dream world, they would also cease to exist in the real world as well. Could this really be the case though?

Hongbin could still remember how frightened he was while he held onto Taekwoon’s arms and eventually, seeing the older’s body become transparent. Even the red string that tied their fates together was turning black and burnt. He and Soo-ah tried several times to see where Taekwoon was inside of Dreamscape but they could not find him.

~

Clank

Clank

‘I said stop it!’ Hakyeon demanded and angry while he was still trapped inside of the cage. ‘Who the heck are you?!’

‘I told you didn’t I?’ The latter said.

‘Lies! You’re definitely not Taekwoon!’

The man who kept running the sheath of his swords along the cage looked exactly like his beloved lifelong friend. But the leader knew that his Taekwoon would never do something like this…

‘But I am. Just look at me,’ this Taekwoon insisted. ‘I looked like him don’t I? I sound like him and I know everything there is about him. If I’m not Jung Taekwoon, who can I be?’

Liar… Hakyeon can’t believe this fake’s lies. He knows his friend isn’t as cruel and terrifying as this person who keeps on provoking him. No, he can’t be Taekwoon. The real Jung Taekwoon that I know of would never harm me or the other members. Especially Hyogi.

Hakyeon still recalled witnessing someone who looked like Taekwoon and trying to harm the maknae. He knows that as much as Taekwoon rejected him or tried to push him aside before, the other would never harm any of the younger members especially the youngest. Both Hakyeon and Taekwoon doted on Hyuk the most after all.

‘Hmm. You’re not as stupid and naïve as I thought you would be. But I did grant you a wish. To escape from reality.’ Taekwoon told him.

‘Huh?’

‘You’re right. I’m not the same Taekwoon you know of but my name is also Jung Taekwoon. For the longest time, I have granted your every wish to be wooed and cherished by your one-sided love. You came into my arms on your own will because the other could not accept you. He rejected you and called you disgusting.’ Taekwoon reminded him.

‘What…’ Hakyeon was confused but slowly, he recalled the memories of his sweet dreams he has had since the past. Dreams where his love was requited and where he was able to find peace somewhere in his sleep.

‘Welcome to your dreams and your nightmares.’

Day after day within this so called ‘Dreamscape,’ Hakyeon was tormented by this Taekwoon within his prison. The other laughed and mocked him, watching Hakyeon trapped miserably within the lonely cage.

The Dark Taekwoon was messing with Hakyeon’s mind and the leader tried hard to fight all the taunts that were thrown at him. He tried to stay strong but slowly, the isolation became a torture.

‘Where are my members? What did you do with them? Where is the real Taekwoon?’

Each day, Hakyeon would ask these questions over and over again but never once got a reply. Instead, the other would just laugh it off and smirk. He knew very well that the members of VIXX was Hakyeon’s ultimate weakness.

Hakyeon could no longer tell how long it has been since he was locked away. But he could tell that time has passed by a lot for sure. Though there was no daylight, his heart clearly knew that he has left reality for too long. He worried for the members and knew that the others would worry for him as well.

At least he hopes so.

‘I’ll show you something interest,’ this Taekwoon proposed one day.

‘…’ Hakyeon was skeptical about what this ‘interesting’ thing could be if the Dark Taekwoon said he would show him. Everything this Taekwoon did was just to play with his mind after all.

Taekwoon casted a mirror that emerged from the darkness suddenly in front of him.

‘What the-‘ Hakyeon was shocked.

He knew for one that this place was too magical and things he never imagined before could exist.

As the mirror stood in front of the cage, an image appeared. An image of s.

‘You guys!’ Hakyeon panicked as he saw s finally on the mirror. ‘What have you done with them? Where are they?’

‘I haven’t done anything. They’re back in their own world without you.’ Taekwoon said.

‘Huh?’

Just then, Hakyeon recognized himself inside the mirror. The same doppelganger that he saw with Hyuk before, the person with the same face in which the maknae was trying to protect instead of him.

‘Don’t you see how much fun they’re having without you? Look how happy they are with that other Hakyeon instead.’

No… it can’t be… Hakyeon became worried. Are they really that much happier without me? Happy that this other Hakyeon isn’t me?

Then, Hakyeon noticed something after watching the members back in the real world for a few days. Someone was missing from the group. His lifelong friend was nowhere to be found as well.

He felt uneasy and concerned.

‘Where’s Taekwoon?’ He asked.

‘Right here.’ The other smirked.

Hakyeon glared at him, he’s had just about enough with this Taekwoon’s remarks and nonsense. Every question he asked, the latter would just brush it off with sarcasm and arrogant remarks.

‘Don’t worry. Taekwoon will be joining them very soon. That is, I will be joining them.’

‘What… are you saying…’ Hakyeon felt it, the danger that was about to befall on s.

~

There was really not much the members could do as they were stuck inside of their dorms. They couldn’t really go out and there were no schedules for them to keep busy. During their days as they waited, the younger members would show the Dark Hakyeon things that represented their time and world. It was rather interesting at first but of course, they still could not help but worry.

After a few days have finally gone by, the members were getting dressed again to go out. Their CEO have finally returned from his business trip and the members were ready to tell the older of everything that has happened just as they did with their managers. They were going to discuss about what to do next and what might be the outcome for the group if neither of the oldest could return.

Worst case scenario would be disbanding the group or going solo. But of course, no one would truly want that.

‘Sejun-hyung, we’re here. Can we talk?’ Wonshik knocked on their CEO’s office door while the other members were standing closely beside him.

‘Come in!’ Sejun greeted them happily. ‘I’m so glad to see you’re back Hakyeon-ah! Gosh, we were so worried about you. How are you feeling?’

‘Huh? No, I…’ The Dark Hakyeon didn’t really know what to say since he wasn’t the leader of the group at all.

‘Hyung, we need to talk-‘ Hongbin was about to say until they noticed someone else inside of the room, waiting for them.

‘Why…’ Hyuk panicked as well as the other members.

‘It can’t be.’ Even the Dark Hakyeon was startled.

‘Ah, we were just talking about our next concept for your group’s comeback especially now that all six of you have returned. You guys really had me worried back there with Hakyeon’s disorder and all. But Taekwoon here has told me all about it and I’m glad you’re fine again.’ Sejun said as he patted on the Dark Hakyeon’s shoulder thinking that he was the real Cha Hakyeon of the group.

‘Tae-taekwoon?’

The members were shocked. The person who suddenly vanished from the real world appeared before them once again. But how?

‘Taekwoon-hyung!’ Jaehwan said in delight to see his older hyung again.

‘Hyung!’ Wonshik also rushed to the other’s side. ‘Where have you been?!’

‘Huh? What are you guys talking about? Taekwoon has been here all along hasn’t he? We were just talking about your group’s next concept.’ Sejun said.

‘What? What do you mean?’ Wonshik said. No one has heard anything about it before nor have any of the members even had the time to discuss about a possible comeback.

‘Actually, Taekwoon was the one that came up with the idea and we thought maybe you guys might like it as well.’

‘For our next concept?’ Jaehwan was curious.

‘Yes. Why don’t you tell your members what you had in mind?’ Sejun offered the second oldest member to propose the idea.

Taekwoon got up from his seat and stood tall and confident. He was really real. He was really back, or so they thought…

‘Gods. That is going to be our next concept.’ Taekwoon told them.

‘Gods?’

The members looked at one another and couldn’t understand what was going on inside of the vocalist’s mind. Except, they could all feel it. The gaze of Taekwoon was familiar, in a chilling and frightening way. As if no one would be able to defy him and all must obey his rules. This Taekwoon was not their member.

It can’t be though… how did he get here? How did he leave Dreamscape?

 

 

* * * * * * A/N * * * * * *

For the purpose of this fanfic, it is 'Taekwoon' that came up with the idea for their comeback and not Wonshik's :)

Okay, on the side note - who saw Hakyeon's hair up?! I was SHOOOOOK *slams head on keyboard* like omfg someone help me. I think I died over and over again from him looking soo fine~~

Also, I was shook again with Wonshik's new track 'Lucid Dream' and also VIXX's next Live Fantasia called DayDream...

Does VIXX or someone in Jelpi read my fanfic or something?!?!?!

Also, happy belated B-day to our angelic cute main vocalist Jaehwannie~ as well as HONGBIN MADE AN INSTAGRAM AFTER 12312093821 years!!

Can you guys tell how much of a VIXX trash I am? xD

For good luck, sharing this picture with you guys lol