CHAPTER 50

THE CURSED REVENGE

It's been 5 months of their marriage. It was unplanned and unwanted at first but both of them gladly accepted their fate and carried on with their life together. Hardships brought them closer, feelings tied them together, happiness and sadness they shared, most likely the best way in bonding their hearts. Naeun realized how deep his love for her and so do her. She began accepted Myungsoo as her husband and fate were their family match them together.

The members of Apink are getting busier with their individual schedules. Chorong has fully become a housewife when Woohyun in the military when she doesn't have any schedule, she would spend more her time with her daughter, Chohyun and sometimes bring her going on vacation and sometimes bring Chohyun to meet Woohyun. Bomi still doing her YouTuber and recently became MC on Battle Trip and she often came as a guest in any variety show. Meanwhile, Eunji is getting busy with her solo concert, her schedule as a DJ radio and sometimes she would bring her son, Minseok in her workplace. 

Besides that, Naeun has less schedule rather than before she's married with L. While, L is the only one member of Infinite who isn't enlisted in the military. Namjoo is busier with her own business since she is a CEO and Hayoung, as usual, she will busy with her video games and hanging out with her members and Apink members as well. Meanwhile, the rest of Infinite members are still doing their service mandatory in the military except L. Myungsoo is currently filming a new drama called "Angel last mission, love" with Shin Hye Sun, Kim Bomi and Lee Dong-gun.

Naeun got bored since she doesn't have any schedule, then she plans to meet her Apink members, but before she going meets with her members, she dropped at the Plan A building is going to meet her CEO, Choi Jinho. 

"Aigoo... My pretty daughter... Come and seat here." Jinho greeted as he saw Naeun entered his room.

"How are you appa?" Naeun asked.

"I'm fine Naeun-ah. How about you? How's your life after married?" Jinho asked back.

"I'm good appa." Naeun answered shyly.

"Does Myungsoo-ie treat you very well?" Jinho asked.

"Deh. He treat me very well like a princess" Naeun said.

"Glad to heard that. I am so happy both of you. So how, when I get grandchildren?" Jinho smirked.

"Appa! You already had 2 grandchild from Chorong unnie and Eunji. Do you want more grandchild? Are you feeling tired?" Naeun said laughed.

"Of course not! I have 6 pretty daugter so I want more grandchild each from my daughter." Jinho replied.

"But I just got married and I'm not ready to having a baby now." Naeun told.

"I understand, Naeun-ah. I still have another 3 daughter who isn't married yet." Jinho laughed.

"Yeah, I can't wait to see they are getting married especially Bomi unnie." Naeun said.

"I heard they are planned to get married. Anyway, why do you come here? Any problems?" Jinho asked.

"Nope. I just want to asked do I have schedule for this months. I'm kinda bored for staying any longer at home without do anything." Naeun told.

"Are you feeling bored? Why you do goes on vacation with your husband, Naeun-ah." Jinho said.

"L oppa is currently busy filming a new drama." Naeun replied.

"I see.... For this month you don't have any schedule but next months... Yes! You had photoshoot and attending Fashion Week at New York" Jinho told as he looked at his tab.

"Next month?" Naeun noded her head.

"Just rest for this month, Naeun-ah. I have meeting now. Are you staying here or you will leaving?" Jinho asked.

"I'm leaving. I have plans to meet with Apink members." Naeun told.

"Aigooo.... I miss them so much. Send my regards to them, okay?" Jinho said.

Naeun nodded her head as she get out of Jinho room. Suddenly she feel her phone was vibrated on her hand and then she quickly to opened it.

 

From: Hubby Myungsoo ❤

I miss you my wife. Next week I'm back and I can't wait to meet you baby! I miss you so bad, I miss you lips, I miss to hug you hmm. I hope you doing fine and if there have something happened please let me know okay and don't let me carried worried about you.

 

Naeun's cheeks felt warmer, she also felt the same. It's been 2 weeks they aren't seeing each other since Myungsoo was busy for filming drama out of country make him couldn't back home everyday. Naeun wanted to cried after she received message from her husband.

 

To: Hubby Myungsoo ❤

I miss you too so badly husband. Hmmmmm I can't wait to meet you next week. Please come back safely and don't worried about me okay. I'll take care of myself.

 

As soon she sending a message to her husband, L, she put it back on her phone in her handbag. Before she walked, she saw Chorong with her daughter, Cho Hyun is walking out from the recording room.

"Chorong unnie?" Naeun called out loud.

"Eo? Naeun-ah!!" Chorong yelled in excitedly as she turned her back and saw Naeun was standing behind of her. 

Then, the two make into a warm hug after several months the two haven't met each other, same goes for the rest of Apink members. The last meeting when Myungsoo and Naeun's wedding. since everyone is getting busy and don't have the right time to spend time together with their members.

"I miss you so much, unnie. How are you?" Naeun said as she burst into a tears.

"Ya, why are you crying. I'm fine." Chorong answered while she wiped the tears were falling down on Naeun's face.

"Hi, Chohyun~ Do you still remember me?" Naeun asked as she looked at Chohyun, who was hide behind of Chorong.

"Chohyun-ah~ This is aunt Naeun-ie. Uncle Myungsoo's wife." Chorong told as she holding Chohyun's hands.

"Uncle Myungsoo's wife? Woah~ Uncle so lucky for having a pretty wife like you, aunt." Chohyun praised with sincerely.

"How about your father? He also so lucky for having a beautiful wife like your mom." Naeun replied with she put a soft smile on her face.

"I know. My mother is the most beautiful woman in the world." Chohyun said with excitedly.

Chorong grew a wide smile, "Thank you, my lovely daughter." She kissed on Chohyun's forehead.

"What are you doing here, unnie?" Naeun began to asked.

"Oh, I've meet Huh Gak oppa. He's currently preparing his album." Chorong told.

"I see....." Naeun replied with nod her head.

"How about you? What are you doing here?" Chorong turned to asked.

"Meet with Jinho appa for asking if I have schedule for this months. I'm kinda bored for staying at home any longer." Naeun replied.

"Where is Myungsoo? Why you two are not going to honeymoon or on vacation? Since you two married, I never heard you two are going honeymoon." Chorong said.

"L oppa is busy with filming his new drama." Naeun told.

"I see.. Ya, let's go to Acube cafe. I bet they already there." Chorong said.

***

Acube Cafe

The rest of Apink members are waiting for Chorong and Naeun as they planned to meet up at the Acube cafe. After few minutes, Chorong and Naeun are walking in the cafe and spotted they were talking and laughing each other.

"Hi girls!" Chorong yelled in excitedly.

"Omo! Chorong unnie!!!!!! I miss you so much." Bomi gets up from her seat then immediately make a warm hug with Chorong, same goes to Naeun with the rest of Apink members.

"Eo? Hi Chohyun~" Eunji greeted Chohyun with happily.

"Hi aunt Eunji." Chohyun bowed politely to Eunji and the rest of Apink members.

"She's really look alike with Woohyun oppa." Namjoo told.

"Yeah. My face does look alike with my father and I even looks beautiful like my mother." Chohyun said, make the rest are burst into a laughed.

"Where is she learning?" Hayoung spoken.

"Absolutely from their parents, Hayoung-ah." Namjoo told.

"Aunt Eunji, where is Minseok-ie?" Chohyun asked.

"Minseok? Hold on second.... Minseok-ah! Kim Minseok!" Eunji yelled out.

"Yes omma!" Minseok answered while running towards Eunji.

"Minseok-ah..... Chohyun is looking for you." Eunji told.

"Chohyun? Where? Eo~ Hi Chohyun" Minseok waved his hands with smile.

"Long time no see, Minseok." Chohyun said.

"Yeah. Let's play at the playground." Minseok pulled her hand, make she followed running with Minseok go to the playground.

"Daebak!" Namjoo laughed while looked at Chohyun and Minseok.

"The version of Sunggyu oppa and Woohyun oppa." Hayoung told.

"Ani. The version of Chorong unnie and Eunji." Bomi interrupted.

"Why would!?!" Chorong and Eunji said simultaneously.

"So, Naeun unnie. How's your life after marriage? Are you happy or not happy?" Hayoung began to asking.

"Hmmmm..... Happy, I guess?" Naeun said.

"Are you two still awkward each other or are you still couldn't accept him as your official husband?" Eunji asked.

"I admit, it's hard for me to accept him as my husband even I don't have any feelings towards him. But that was past and now I'm happy with him." Naeun told.

"Happy? That's mean you already accept him with an open heart?" Bomi said.

Naeun nodded her head and grew a wide smile shyly on her face.

"Glad to heard that, Naeun-ah." Eunji replied as she patted on her shoulder.

"Now, are you believe that you and L oppa are meant to be?" Hayoung asked.

"Deh, I'm believe now. Thank you for always be there for me and thank you for understanding with my any situation. I admit I can't live without you, girls." Naeun said with sincerely.

"It's alright, Naeun-ah. As long as you were happy, we're happy for you too." Chorong smiled.

"I'm believing now, unnie. Thank you for always be there for me and thank you for listening all my secret and story" Naeun said.

"It's okay Naeun-ah. I know you wasn't ready to tell them. At least you are happy now" Eunji smiled.

"Hmmm Naeun unnie. Even thought it was past, can you tell us what happened actually between you and Taemin? If you're not ready to tell us, it's fine. We're understand." Namjoo told.

Naeun smile, "Sorry girls, I didn't telling at you about what happened between me and Taemin oppa. Now, I'm ready to telling the truth." She sigh.

"If you can't, don't tell, Naeun." Chorong told.

"No, I really wanted to telling at you guys." Naeun replied.

"Fine. Now tell us." Bomi said.

"You all know I and Taemin oppa have been dating around 5 years and we even planning to get married but end up I got married with L oppa. When I tell my mom that I'm getting married with Taemin oppa, she protested and she even asked me to breaking up with him. She even called him a rascal playboy and my mom really doesn't like him much. I don't know why she hate Taemin oppa much and she even telling me that do not have any related with his family even that time I was dating with him. So, I was dilemme and I really don't know what should I do and I'm sorry for not telling because I'm not ready that time." Naeun let out a sigh.

"Do you know why your mom hate Taemin?" Eunji asked.

"Nope. She doesn't tell me what a reason why she hate him so much." Naeun answered.

"Does Taemin know that your mom doesn't like him?" Bomi asked.

"Nope. I don't tell him about my mom doesn't like him." Naeun told.

"So, you two breaking up because of your mom?" Chorong asked.

"Nope. We break up because of him." Naeun said.

"Because of him? Who? Taemin? I don't get it." Bomi asked.

"Because of his tempered. He even slapped me hardly when I asked to break up." Naeun told.

"MWORAGO?! HE SLAPPED YOU?" Eunji shouted with her eyes in widened.

"How dare he is." Chorong furiously.

"I'll kill if I got him." Eunji said.

"That's why I want to-------" Suddenly Naeun feel something wrong in . She feels wanted to vomited. 

"Ya, what's wrong with you?" Bomi asked.

Without answered, Naeun quickly ran to the toilet for vomited. Meanwhile, the rest of Apink are worried and it just Eunji followed her goes to the toilet.

"Naeun-ah... Are you okay?" Eunji asked as she being concerned.

"I don't know what's wrong with my throat. Am I being poisoned food?" Naeun said.

"What do you eat in the morning?" Eunji asked.

Naeun keep vomited make she felt weal, and then she fallen down as she's fainted.

"YA SON NAEUN!!" Eunji shouted

"What's wrong Ms?" A waitress ran away to the toilet after heard Eunji shouting.

"Call ambulans now!" Eunji told.

The waitress noded her head then quickly to called ambulans.