CHAPTER 49

THE CURSED REVENGE

At Woollim Cafe, 

"Mworago?! Myungsoo is getting married? Are you serious, Woohyun-shi?" Sunggyu raised his voice with his eyes in widened. 

Sunggyu is currently take a break for spend his time with his wife and his son as well. Same goes the rest of Infinite members, Hoya, Sungyeol and Dongwoo except Sungjong. He's still in military. 

Woohyun nod his head, "I'm serious, hyung. Does Eunji don't tell yet to you?" Woohyun asked.

"Nope. why she must tell about Myungsoo marriage if not related with her. Wait, who is his future-wife?" Sunggyu asked back.

"I thought Eunji will tell you since she is close with Naeun." Woohyun sighed.

"Naeun? Why..... Hold on second! Don't tell me.... Myungsoo is getting married with Naeun?!" Sunggyu raised his voice.

"Why are you so slow, hyung. Yes, he's getting married with Naeun." Woohyun told.

"MWO?!" Sunggyu yelled out loud, "HEOL!" he continue.

"That's why I expected you already know." Woohyun said.

"No, she doesn't tell me anything. Maybe she forgot or else, I don't know. But seriously?" Sunggyu asked again.

"Yes, hyung! If you still don't believe, why not you better make a call with Myungsoo, then ask to meet with him today." Woohyun suggest.

Without hesitate, Sunggyu pulled out his phone from his pocket, then he began to dialed the number to make a call with Myungsoo.

 

"Hyung!" L answered excitedly on the line.

"How are you, Kim Myungsoo-shi?" Sunggyu asked.

"I'm totally fine, hyung. I miss you so much and how long your vacation?" L asked on the line.

"1 month." Sunggyu answered.

"Oh really? That's great! I have something to tell you but I bet Woohyun hyung must already told you, right?" L said on the line.

"Are you serious, Kim Myungsoo? I mean, are you serious are getting married with Son Naeun?" Sunggyu said.

"Ermmmm... I'll explained how we end up to get married. Where are you, hyung?" L asked on the line.

"I'm at Woollim cafe with Woohyun. Come here and I'll be waiting for you." Sunggyu told.

"How about the rest? Sungyeol hyung? Hoya hyung? Dongwoo hyung? Sungjong-ie? I miss them so much..." L said on the line.

"I'll call for them to come here but except Sungjong-ie. He's still in military since his basis aren't done yet." Sunggyu told.

"Alright them. I'm on the way. See you, hyung!" L hang up on the phone with Sunggyu.

 

"How? Are he is coming?" Woohyun began to asked, as Sunggyu put his phone on the table.

Sunggyu nods his head, "He said he's on the way. Ya, call the rest to come here." He told.

"Why would I? It should be you as a leader." Woohyun chuckled.

"Ya!" Sunggyu yelled. "Fine.. I'll call for them." He said.

***

Aftew an hours,

"Sunggyu hyung! Woohyun-ah!" Sungyeol called out loud as soon he saw Woohyun and Sunggyu are talking each other. 

"Ya! I miss you so much...." Woohyun said as he make a warm hug with Sungyeol. It's been awhile they haven't meet each other.

"What's up, guys!!" Dongwoo greeting as he come along with Hoya.

"Kyaaaaaa! I miss you two so much.. Especially you, Hoya!" Woohyun make a warm hug with them while he's crying.

"Such a cry baby. Long time I don't see you crying, Woohyun-shi." Hoya began to teased.

"I'm crying because of you, pabo!" Woohyun said.

"I miss you too, Woohyun-ah. How's Chorong? Is she fine? It's been awhile I don't see her." Hoya asked.

"She's fine. Ya, let's take a picture, I want to send to Chorong." Woohyun said as he took it his phone from the table.

SNAP!

"Are you trying to make her jealous?" Hoya asked.

"Yuppp!" Woohyun chuckled.

"Tsk... Send regards from me to her. Tell her I miss her so much!" Hoya told.

"Ya! Ya! My brother, Daeyeol tell me that Myungsoo are getting married. Is that true?" Sungyeol spoken.

"Do you know who is his future wife?" Sunggyu asked.

"Nope. I don't checked the latest news. I met Daeyeol at the studio and then he tells about Myungsoo." Sungyeol told.

"You won't believe it, Yeol-ah." Sunggyu said.

"Why? Who she is?" Hoya asked.

"Is she is from a famous girl group or non-celebrity?" Dongwoo interrupted.

"Sungyeol's favorite girl group." Woohyun told.

"My favorite girl group?" Sungyeol said.

"Yuppp. Don't tell me you already forgot who is your favorite girl group." Woohyun said.

"Hold on second, let me refresh who is my favorite girl group." Sungyeol told.

"It's Apink?" Dongwoo guessing.

"Wow hyung!" Woohyun raised his voice in excitedly.

"Why? Am I right or wrong?" Dongwoo asked.

"Ani. You're still clever, hyung." Woohyun chuckled.

"APINK? He is getting married with Apink members?" Hoya spoken while his eyes in widened.

"Yes!" Woohyun nodded his head.

"Is it Naeun-ie?" Sungyeol guessing.

"Who else if not Naeun." Sunggyu told.

"NAEUN?!" Dongwoo, Hoya and Sungyeol yelled out in shockedly.

"Naeun? You mean, Son Naeun?!" Sungyeol said again with raised his voice.

"Daebak! But how come the two are getting married?" Hoya wondering.

"Hi guys!" L interrupted their conversation, as soon he entering the cafe and spotted them were talking each other.

"Ya, Kim Myungsoo!" Sungyeol gets up from his seat, then he make a warm hug with him. Same goes the rest of members.

"Myungsoo-ah, congratulations." Dongwoo spoken.

"So, you already know?" L grins.

"We're absolutely shocked. Are you being serious, Myungsoo-shi?" Sungyeol asked.

L immediately nodded his head without saying anything.

"But how?" Sunggyu turned to asked.

"I know why they are getting married but I won't tell. Let him tell the truth to you guys." Woohyun spoken.

"Thanks hyung!" L smile to Woohyun.

"I'll be back in few minutes. I need to pick up my daughter from Chorong." Woohyun told.

"Yeah, you should bring your daughter to come here." Dongwoo said.

"See ya, guys!" Woohyun leaving the cafe.

"How about you, hyung? Why you don't bring Minseok-ie?" Hoya turned to asked Sunggyu.

"He's at Busan now with my family in-law. Since he wants to spend time with his uncle Minki." Sunggyu answered.

Hoya just nodded his head.

"So, Kim Myungsoo-shi, you can start now to tell us the truth." Sungyeol told.

"First of all, I'm sorry for not telling you about this since you guys were busy in the military. I wanted to telling you but I even still in shocked after I heard that I will be married with Naeun. Actually, this is my family and her family plan to wants us to get married. So, I can said, we're married because of an arranged marriage by our family. I never know that my mom is close friend with Naeun's mom." L begans tell the truth to them. "I and Naeun are very shockedly and we even don't know what we should do and we both can't obey our family." He let out a sigh.

"How's's reaction Naeun? Does she agree or what?" Sungyeol asked.

"She have to agree with our family's plan." L answered.

"Ya, I thought you were in a relationship with Naeun without telling us but I don't know it was planned by your family and her family." Sunggyu told.

"I even asked Naeun in person, if she don't want go on our marriage, I'll try persuade my mom no matter what, but...." L sighed again.

"But? She said what?" Hoya asked.

"She said..... No, continue our marriage. I'll be fine" L repeated the words what've Naeun told him.

"Mwo? She said that?" Sungyeol asked.

L nods his head. 

"But you should lucky, Myungsoo-ah. You will get married with your crush." Dongwoo told.

"I heard you make a press conference regarding your marriage. Is that true?" Sunggyu asked.

"Yuppp." L answered.

"How do you know, hyung?" Hoya asked.

"I just checked the latest news." Sunggyu said as he showed his phone to Hoya and the rest are looked up at Sunggyu's phone.

"Daebak! They thought you are the cause why Naeun is break up with Taemin." Hoya said.

"They thought L is third wheel in their relationship? Tskkkk...." Sungyeol feels annoyed.

"I am happy for you, L. Welcome to the club~" Sunggyu chuckled.

"We gonna have another sister-in-law from Apink. Oh yes!" Dongwoo said in excitedly.

"Congrats, L! I am happy for you and Naeun as well. You two looks perfect each other." Hoya patted his shoulder.

"See? I've told you many times. Naeun is the most person who fits with your ideal type and now, she's gonna be your wife soon!" Sungyeol told.

"You were right, hyung!" L grew a wide smile on his face.

"When is your wedding day?" Sunggyu asked.

"In 3 weeks, hyung." L answered.

"So fast!" Sungyeol teased.

"I bet Sungjong-ie must be happy if he know that you are getting married soon." Sunggyu said.

__________________________________________________________________________

Myungeun wedding

On their weddings, Infinite and Apink was helped them a lot. Woohyun will became MC, Namjoo and Hayoung became bridesmaid of Naeun since the two aren't married yet include Bomi. Sunggyu and Eunji will sing a song on their weddings.

"Myungsoo-ya!" Woohyun called out. He is walking towards to Myungsoo along with Hoya were Myungsoo was standing alone before the ceremony began to started.

"Oh hyung!" Myungsoo hugged with them as he's nervously.

"You look so handsome today." Hoya said.

"I am always handsome hyung" Myungsoo answered.

"Are you nervous?" Woohyun asked.

"Why would I?" Myungsoo said. But the truth is his heart is pounding hard and fast.

"Indeed you look like it" Hoya teased.

"Aigooo... The groom Kim Myungsoo-shi." Dongwoon greeted.

"Thank you for coming hyung." Myungsoo said.

"Of course I'll come. Naeun-ie is my close friend." Dongwoon told.

"Ya, are you coming alone or with someone else?" Woohyun asked.

"Nope. I'm coming with Seobie hyung and Gi kwang hyung." Dongwoon answered.

"Ah right! Ya Woohyun-ah, were is Chohyun? I didn't see her." Hoya asked.

"Chohyun? You're right. Where is my daughter.." Woohyun turned around for looking his daughter.

"Hyung. Chohyun with Minseok over there." Myungsoo pointed out.

"Wow. She indeed look alike like yours." Dongwoon said.

"That's my daughter of course she has look alike like me." Woohyun chuckled.

"Ya, where is Chorong? I didn't seen her" Hoya asked again.

"Oh my wife! I'll be back." Woohyun ran away and went to his wife.

"Typical Woohyun hyung." Myungsoo chuckled.

***

Naeun was sat alone in bride's waiting room while waiting the ceremony begin to started. It's finally the day that she couldn't believe that she is going to be married today and she's going to be wife to Myungsoo. A guy that she is had crush on Myungsoo when they filming a variey show BOAF and now she's belong to Myungsoo.

Even the both haven't talked each other since press conference. Naeun wasn't ready yet to talked with Myungsoo. She is still shocked what happened in her life and she haven't accept the fact that she's getting married with someone she never had a relationship before even she did had crush on him before.

"Son Naeun!!" All of Apink members are yelled out as they entered a bride's room.

"Girls!" Naeun said out loud while she's burst into a tears.

"Ya, why you crying?" Eunji said.

"I'm happy to get see all of you on my weddings." Naeun told.

"Aigoo.... Don't cry. It's your big day today." Chorong said.

"Unnie. You look so pretty today. Aishh should I get married too or not?" Namjoo enviously.

"Ya Kim Namjoo! Wake up will you." Eunji chuckled.

"I'm sorry girl cause I didn't tell you about my marriage with L oppa. I'm still in shockedly and confused really don't know what should I do to escape from this problem and arrange marriage by our family." Naeun told with she feels guilty on her group members.

"It's okay. I watched you and Myungsoo at press conference. I know what you feel that time" Chorong told as she held her hands.

"Unnie, am I right?  I've told you before that you and Myungsoo oppa are really meant to be." Hayoung spoken.

"Exactly! Even though you have been dating with Taemin oppa so long years but end up you are married with L oppa." Namjoo told

"Ya, Bbom-ya! Why are you so quiet today?" Eunji asked.

"I am happy for Naeun-ie and Myungsoo oppa. I even still don't believe that you two are married even though it was arranged married by your family." Bomi said she wiped her tears.

"Are you crying, unnie?" Naeun asked.

"I'm crying because of I am happy!" Bomi yelled.

"Who knows, you crying because of you are jealous." Chorong teased.

"Chorong unnie!" Bomi poutedly.

"Anyway, Bomi unnie. When is your turn to get married with Chen oppa?" Namjoo asked.

"Don't ask me, go to asked him." Bomi told.

"I'm afraid you will be Naeun unnie. You had a relationship with Chen oppa but end up you with someone else." Hayoung said.

"Omo! Is Baekhyun oppa that Bomi unnie will rest of her life?" Namjoo teased.

"Ya Kim Namjoo, Oh Hayoung!" Bomi yelled out loud.

All of sudden, a someone to knock the door making all of them drown in silence.

"Sorry I'm looking for my wife" Woohyun asked, as he is entered a bride's waiting room.

"Why?" Chorong asked.

"Because I miss you...." Woohyun pouted, make all of them wanted to puked out.

"I miss you too yeobo~" Chorong said.

"KYAAA!!!" All the Apink members are screamed out.

"Get a room both of you!" Eunji told.

"Room? Let's go yeobo~" Woohyun pulled Chorong's hand out.

"Ya!" Chorong scream shyly.

"Hi Naeun. You look so pretty but of course my wife is most prettier" Woohyun lean his head on Chorong's shoulder.

"Heol~" Namjoo give an disbelief face.

"Woohyun-ah, can you take a picture of us?" Chorong asked.

"Sure. Ok smile!" Woohyun take a picture of Apink.

"Congratulations to you, Naeun-ah" Woohyun said.

"Thank you oppa." Naeun answered.

"The ceremony begin to started. Let's get out now." Woohyun said.

All of them are noded their head then leave make Naeun was alone in bride's waiting room.

***

As the clock ticks. All of guests soon to arrive after Myungeun's family, Infinite and Apink. Highlight, Coni, Doni, Running man cast, Hyuna and others idols also invited to come their weddings. When the wedding music played, Naeun walking on the red carpet with her father and mother by her side. Myungsoo was nervous as his heart was pounding hard and fast after he saw his future wife was walking on with her father.

"Please take care of my daughter and be a good husband to her." Naeun's father said as Myungsoo took Naeun's hand. Then the both are faced the priest.

"Since it is your intention to enter into marriage, join your right hands and declare your consent before God and his Church." The priest said.

Myungsoo saw her eyes was filled with happiness same time as hurt.

"I, Kim Myungsoo take you Son Naeun to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life." Myungsoo said as his heart was thumping fast.

"I, Son Naeun take you Kim Myungsoo to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life." Naeun said.

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest said.

Naeun and Myungsoo was nervous and their heart was thumping fast after heard kiss. The two never had a relationship before and of course it would be awkwardly for them. Then, Myungsoo titled her chin and kissed her nose bridge. He is such a gentleman even he is actually nervously. Everyone clapped their hands, Apink was burst into a tears after they heard Naeun officially became someone's wife to Myungsoo. They are so happy for her include Infinite members.

"When I looked at them, I feel like wanted to kissed you right now." Woohyun said naugthly.

"Ya, behave will you?" Chorong said.

"Congratulations both of you. You two looks perfect each other." Dongwoo said.

"Ya Myungsoo-ya! You must be happy in the world, right?" Sungyeol said.

"Ah hyung. Thank you!" Myungsoo said shyly.

"May both of you be live happily ever after and enjoy in marriage life." Sunggyu spoken.

"Thank you, hyung!" Myungsoo said.

***

The ceremony soon ended. Myungsoo and Naeun are packing up for them to get home already.

"Naeun-ah. I wanted to ask where is your honeymoon will be held at? I've got a lot of ideas" Naeun's mother giggled.

"Molla omma." Naeun answered.

"If that so. Let me suggest that place." Naeun's mother said.

"I guess, maybe we shouldn't do honeymoon right now" Myungsoo spoken as he saw Naeun's doesn't happy when talked about honeymoon.

"Why?" Naeun's mother asked.

"I had filming a drama and I guess Naeun must busy cause she's also had scheldule." Myungsoo told.

"He's right omma. I forgot that I had scheldule next week" Naeun said.

"Are you two sure?" Naeun's mother asked.

Myungsoo and Naeun nodded their head. After that they rode Myungsoo's car on the way home. As they arrived at home, Naeun got off the car and lay on the sofa.

"Are you tired? If tired go to room and sleep." Myungsoo told.

"Can you sleep at the sofa? I am not ready yet." Naeun said.

Myungsoo just stayed in silently. That's was unexpected words from his wife.

"Are you ok or not? If not let me sleep at the---" She was cut off.

"I'll sleep at sofa. You go to sleep at the bed." Myungsoo said.

"Thanks." Naeun replied.