CHAPTER 43

THE CURSED REVENGE

Hospital, night

When arrived at the hospital, they quickly brought Chorong to the emergency room. All the members of Apink and Infinite came together after heard Chorong's incident, all the Apink members asked Woohyun out about Chorong, but their CEO Jinho and Jungyeob told them to not asked or bother Woohyun.  Meanwhile, Woohyun is keep praying hope that his wife gonna be fine. All of sudden, he did remember something what Suho told him.

'Baby? Who is a baby that he talking about? Why he keep pointed out at Chorong's stomach. Seolma.....' Woohyun said on his mind.

"Can I know who is guardian of Park Chorong-shi?" A doctor asked out.

"I'm her husband." Woohyun told.

"She's fine and her baby is also fine. Lucikly, her leg doesn't get worse, she will be allright in a few days. She need to get more rest." Doctor told, make all the rest shocked after heard doctor told about a baby.

"Baby? You mean.. My wife is pregnant?" Woohyun burst out in unbelievable face.

"Yes. Your wife is pregnant within 2 weeks." Doctor smile.

"Really? Are you sure doctor? That's mean I am father to be?" Woohyun asked again with full of excitedly.

"Yes. Congratulations to you." Doctor said then left.

"Daebakkkk! Why we don't know at all that Chorong unnie is pregnant" Bomi spilled out.

"No wonder why Chorong unnie seems tired lately." Namjoo said.

"Wow! Hyung, congratulations!!" Sungjong said excitedly.

"Ya, I am going father-to-be!" Woohyun scream out in excitedly.

"Congratulations Woohyun-ah!!" All Infinite's member make into a group hugged.

"We are going to be aunt for Chorong unnie's baby!" All the girls said in excited.

"Then I am going to be grandpa." CEO Jinho interrupted.

"Ya ya, me too!" Jungyeob said. 

"I guess we should tell at the media about Chorong's pregnancy. It is okay for you, Woohyun?" Jinho asked carefully.

Woohyun nodded his head, "I want to see my wife." He told.

***

"Arghhh." Chorong groaned in pain as she opened her eyes, only to met the white ceiling of hospital room. How can she ended up being here? She could remember that before she fainted out, she saw Woohyun was came to save her and a pistol by Suho was pointed out at her baby. She struggled a bit to move her body, she felt her left leg was bandaged because of bullets.

"You're awake? Are you okay? Do I need to get you something?" Woohyun said while held Chorong's hand.

"What happened? How come I ended up being here?" Chorong asked.

"You fainted out." Woohyun told.

Chorong touch her stomach were she is wondered it is she still has baby or not. Because of Suho wanted to killed her baby.

"Woohyun-ah..." Chorong called out.

"Thank you so much babe. I don't know how to express my feelings right now. I'm super happy!" Woohyun excitedly.

"Why? Why you being super happy?" Chorong weirdly.

"Why you don't tell me that you are pregnant." Woohyun asked.

"You know?" Chorong asked.

Woohyun noded his head, "Just now doctor told me that you are pregnant within 2 weeks. Ya! You know how much happy I am" He said while kissed her hands.

"But.... Suho must shoot our baby." Chorong said with low voice.

"No, babe. He doesn't. Our baby is safe" Woohyun kissed her cheeks.

"Really? Our baby is safe?" Chorong asked.

Woohyun nod his head and give a sweet smile to her.

"Aigooo... I wondered how looks our baby" Chorong said while touched her tummy.

"If a girl, of course she will looks after you, beautiful like an angel!" He said.

"If a boy, of course he looks like his father, handsome, charming and greasy." She continue.

Woohyun kissed her lips so gently, all of the members are entered in the room without they have in their world.

"Ya! ya ya ya ya! Auwww my eyes is hurt." Sungyeol spoken while cover his eyes.

"You should get married Sungyeol-ah." Hoya began to teased.

"Ya, how come I want to get married if I don't have girlfriend yet." Sungyeol said.

"Why are you guys doing in my room?" Woohyun asked.

"Excuse me, your room? Hello Nam Woohyun-shi. This is hospital not your house!" Sunggyu told.

"Aigooo, sorry hyung. I thought we are at our house" Woohyun laughed.

"Unnie!!!! Why you don't told us that you are pregnant" Bomi said ran away to Chorong's bed.

"You are so mean, unnie." Hayoung pouted.

"Aigooo.... I am sorry girls." Chorong said.

"Congratulations both of you" All infinite member said.

"Thank you." Chorong smiled.

"Please take care of yourself, get some rest and don't do hard work." Sunggyu said as he was big brother to Chorong.

"Hyung, I am her husband. The catchprase it should be mine." Woohyun jealous.

"Ya, you are father-to-be. Still jealous are you, eo?" Sunggyu said.

"How about you, Mr. Kim Sunggyu-shi?" Eunji interrupted, making the rest are laughed at Sunggyu and Eunji.

"You should care your wife, hyung." Dongwoo laughed.

"I will oppa. Don't worry. Woohyun will take care of me, if he doesn't let you know." Chorong told.

"Ya, why you want tell him. Ya Eunji! Take away your husband now!" Woohyun said.

"Don't be jealous, oppa. Sunggyu oppa saying like this because he was care as a big brother to Chorong unnie." Eunji backup her husband.

"Eunji unnie is always to back up her husband." Namjoo said in whispered.

"I heard you Kim Namjoo!" Eunji yelled.

"Enough guys." Dongwoo spoken.

"Kyaaa!! I can't wait to see the babies.." Sungyeol said in excitedly.

"Aigoo-ya..  Chorong unnie and Eunji currently pregnant. How about us, girls? Are we still waiting the prince came to us." Bomi began to her drama queen.

"You're right unnie. I should go date" Namjoo said.

"You already had a boyfriend, Bomi unnie!" Hayoung told.

"Ah, you're right. I forgot!" Bomi chuckled.

"Ah but, how do Suho know our baby?" Woohyun wondered.

"I told him when I'm trying to rescue myself. So, I began to acting as I know he's kinda weak to seeing me when I'm crying." Chorong answered.

"Indeed my Chorong-ie!" Woohyun kissed her cheeks, make all the members are scream and annoyed at him.

 ____________________________________________________________________________________________________

PLAN A ENTERTAINMENT CONFIRM APINK'S PARK CHORONG IS PREGNANT

We thank everyone who has congratulated and loved the Woohyun-Chorong couple. After 4 months the two married with many congratulations, and have been living a happy newlywed life. We are now bringing the story of a new life between the two.

Park Chorong is currently 15 weeks pregnant and must be careful, but we believed that we should let fans who have been supporting the couple know first, instead of the news being leaked. Park Chorong will be focusing on prenatal care and will be preparing to be a mother. We once again thank everyone who has shown them warm interest.

Thank you.

 

APINK MEMBERS SHARE A PHOTO OF CHORONG AND EUNJI ON THEIR OWN INSTAGRAM

@artist_eunji I still can't believe that we're gonna be a mother soon Chorong unnie! Congrats to you and me as well kekeke... Let's take care ourselves, unnie. FIGHTHING!

 

@_yoonbomi_ How times flies so fast~ I was crying badly when heard when you two get married and now I was crying in happiness when heard that you two are PREGNANT! Kyaaaa~ I can't wait to see your babies. Congrats to Chorong unnie and Eunji, you two are going to be a mother soon! Sorry, I had to post the old picture of us because I know you two will back to chubby like on this photo HAHAHA. 

 

@_ohhayoung_ Congratulations to Chorong unnie and Eunji unnie. You two are going to be a mother soon! I'm so excited and I can't wait to see your babies. Please let me be a godmother to your children. 

 

FORMER INFINITE'S HOYA SHARE A PHOTO OF CHORONG AND EUNJI ON THEIR OWN INSTAGRAM

@isayhousayya Congratulations to my best friends Chorong and Eunji! I'm so happy when heard that you two are pregnant and please do take care of yourself. To Sunggyu hyung and Woohyun-ie, you two are going to be a father soon and congrats. Please be a good father to your children and raise them very well. 

 

INFINITE'S WOOHYUN EXPRESS HIS FEELINGS ON INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT

@nwh91 Look at my ever dearest wife, she looks so dazzling with a simple casual and this time it's our honeymoon at Rome. My wife looks so beautiful, right? Well, I know it~ Anyway, I want to share with my fans that I'm gonna be a father soon. I can't describe how happy and how excited I am that we gonna have babies soon. Sunggyu hyung! We're gonna be a father soon and let's get married for our children in the future kekeke.... From start now, Chorong-ie needs to get more rest and take a break for a year. Don't worry, she will back as Apink leader after she's delivery our baby and I hope the fans will understand her conditions. Thank you for always supporting us and I love you. Chu~

 

"Woohyun-ah!!!" She called out, she felt chessy after she saw her photo was upload by her husband at his own SNS. 

"What's wrong babe?" Woohyun ran faster when he heard his wife calling for him.

"What is that?" She asked as she showed her phone to Woohyun.

"Oh. I just post your photo were I taken. You looks so beautiful and I love this photo so much. Look, I even set your photo as my lockscreen." Woohyun told as he showed his lockscreen to his wife, Chorong.

"Thank you, Woohyun-ah. I also like this photo so much." Chorong replied with a sweet smile on her face. 

"Me too..." Woohyun kissed on her cheeks.

"I wonder how our fans reacted when heard that I'm pregnant." Chorong said with low voice.

"Look at the comment, they even congratulated to us, Chorong-ah. Don't worry, I'll protect you no matter what." Woohyun replied as he holding her hands with softly.

Chorong lend her face to the Woohyun's shoulder and linking her arms between Woohyun arms.

"Woohyun-ya...." She called out.

"Ermmm..." He answered.

"How about Suho? Is he alright?" She asked.

"Molla. I guess he's doing fine." He replied.

"I was afraid if the media know what happened to me and him as well." She said.

"Jungyeob hyung won't and never to ruined carrier someone. That's why he doesn't tell in the media." Woohyun told.

"I can't believe that he is desperately to make me become his. He's kinda pyscho when it comes about love." She told. 

"Me too.. I even don't know that he is desperately loves you and willing do anything to take you away from me." Woohyun replied.

"Luckily, he don't shoot at our babies. If he does, I won't forgive him." She said.

"Past is past, Chorong. Let's begin with new chapter." He replied with a soft-smile on his smile.

"Hmmm..... Woohyun-ya, do you love me?" She sudden asked as she make a eye-contact with her husband, Woohyun.

"Of course I do. I can't live without you by my side, Park Chorong. You're my everything that I need in my life." He immediately answered with sincerely.

"May I request something?" She asked again.

"Anything for you, my love. What's that?" He asked.

"Can you sing a song for me? I want to listen your voice right now." She grins.

Woohyun let out small smile on his face. "What song, babe?" He asked.

"Anything." She answered.

Woohyun nodded his head then he began to sing a song 'Scent' one of his solo album as he was composer the song and lyrics as well.

 

 

The love that you left behind
Even if it was a passing fate
I’m still frozen in the memories
If you’re by my side
I hope you’ll fall asleep next to me

I’m going back again, drunk with your scent
I’m looking back at the scent of you
Maybe you’re there
Maybe you’ll come back
So I can lean on you and rest

I actually already knew
That you wouldn’t come back
Because you forgot all about me
I can’t let you go
Without any tears

I can’t handle it by myself

 

As soon Woohyun began to sing, Chorong burst into a tears when she heard those lyrics were he make by himself. She was suprisely and she never know that her husband are talented in composer a song and the lyricst. She feel touched by those beautiful lyrics.

"Chorong-ah, if you know this song actually it's about you. I was thinking about you a lot and I don't know how to make you mine because that time you were hate me." Woohyun tell the truth about his own song.

Then, Chorong immediately looked at her husband while crying.

"Why are you crying?" He asked as he wiped the tears on her face.

"This song.... It's all about me?" She said.

Woohyun nodded his head. "Yes, this song I've made for you. I don't know how to express my feelings. So, I decided express my feeling on this song." He replied.

"No wonder why your lyrics so beautiful." She told.

"Because I was thinking about you, Chorong." He told.

Chorong smile then she immediately pressed her lips on his lips while she's crying in happiness and touched by those lyrics and the song as well. Then, Woohyun returned her kissed and the two began kissing passionately.