CHAPTER 44

THE CURSED REVENGE

After several months, Apink had a successful comeback to their new song 'Eung Eung' and the rest of Apink members are getting busy day by day, except Chorong and Eunji. The two had officially taken a break due to their pregnancy. Meanwhile, Infinite is preparing 'Clock' for their fan-meeting before some of them are enlisted in the military soon. For Woohyun, he did ask the manager and his CEO as well to less his schedule because he wants to take care of his wife and Eunji is stayed with Bomi because of her husband, Sunggyu currently services mandatory in military and he is getting busy to involved himself into a musical but whenever he gets a break time, he will visit and spend his time with his wife, Eunji. Furthermore, Hoya is still keep in touch with his former members, Infinite and his best friends as well, Chorong and Eunji. 

After the warehouse incident, all members of Exo are shocked as soon they've heard from their manager about Suho what've he has done to Chorong. Suho had to be detained at the police station and Lee Soo Man as CEO of SM Entertainment came to guaranteed Suho because he was an idol and need to protect his carrier as well. Besides that, Suho had regret what've he done to Chorong especially when he almost to killed their children because he is desperate with Chorong until he out of control himself at that time. Meanwhile, the rest of the members are furiously and he even got punch hardly from Baekhyun. Since that, no one to talk with him. 

"Suho hyung....." Chen called out as soon he saw Suho is sighed alone in the living room.

"Oh Chen.." Suho replied with smile. 

"What's wrong with you? Are you okay?" Chen asked as he being concerned towards his leader. 

Even though the rest of the members aren't talked with him but Chen doesn't. He still talked with him even he is also furiously and because of that Bomi wants to break up with him, but he protested and he willing to save their relationship no matter what.

"Nothing." Suho answered.

"Liar! I see you sighed for many times. Why? Is there has something bother in your mind?" Chen asked again with softly. 

"Jongdae-ya!!" Baekhyun called out loud as his eyes were looked at his phone.

"I'm in the living room!" Chen told.

"Ya, Let's----" Baekhyun stopped his words as soon he saw Chen were sitting next to Suho on the couch. He is still mad and he even don't want to see his face as well even thought they living in the same dorm.

"Why?" Chen asked, he noticed Baekhyun sudden coldly as soon he saw Suho. 

"What are you doing here with that jerk?" Baekhyun said with coldly. 

"Baekhyun! Why you called him jerk? He has a name." Chen told.

"Yes he has a name. His name is JERK!" Baekhyun replied with raises his voice.

"Stop it, Baek. You shouldn't called Suho hyung with that name. No matter what he is our leader of our groups, Baek." Chen said.

"Oh please. He shouldn't be a leader if he even wanted to ruined his carrier." Baekhyun replied.

"Ya Baekhyun! What's wrong with you?" Chanyeol interrupted their conversation as he entered in the living room with Kai.

"Call me what do you want to call me, Baek. Jerk? Bastard? Just call me as long as you're satisfied." Suho finally spoken after he being silence in the moment. 

"Hyung!" Chen raises his voice while he turned his back and looked at him. 

"I know, I've had done a big mistake in my life and I regret what've I had done to Chorong." Suho said while looked at down, he can't bear to eye-contact with s.

"Yeah, you should." Chanyeol answered with rolled his eyes.

" I am sorry for being a bad leader to you guys" Suho owe apology to s.

"Hyung, I can't believe it what've you done to Chorong. You almost ruined our carrier because of your desperately." Kai express his feelings. He was dissapointed out.

"I don't know what's happened if you shoot a baby was carrying out by Chorong." Chanyeol said.

"Have you ever thinks about us when you shoot Chorong, hyung? Have you ever thinks about your carrier if the media what've you had done to Chorong. Do you want our fans leaves us because of your silly behaviour!" Kai asked.

"I know and I am really really really sorry. I shouldn't be a good leader to your guys." Suho replied as he kneeled down.

"Why you owe apologize to us? You should own apologize to them!" Baekhyun spoken. 

"He's right, hyung. You should owe apologize to them especially Chorong." Chen said as he patted on his shoulder softly.

"Ya Chen! Why you still being nice with that jerk? Are you forget that because of him, you and Bomi almost break up!" Baekhyun raises his voice.

"I even still didn't get it with you, hyung. If I were you, I don't want to talked or see his face as well." Kai interrupted.

"Hyung, I know you were deeply in love with Chorong. But you should accept the fact that she aren't meant to be with you." Chanyeol spoken.

"Woohyun and Chorong don't deserve having a bad friends like you, hyung." Kai told.

"Enough guys....." Chen yelled out.

"No, I won't! I'm so dissapointed to having a leader like him!" Baekhyun furiously then he left out of the living room. 

"Ya Byun Baekhyun!" Chen called out loud.

Then, Kai and Chanyeol also leaving except Chen, who was still comfort Suho still kneeled down.

"Stand up, hyung." Chen said as he helped him out.

"I'm so sorry, Chen. You almost break up with Bomi because of me. I've make a big mistaken in my life, I shoot a girl that I've loved for a long time and I even wanted to see them divorce If I killed their children. I am sorry, Chen." Suho said as he burst into a tears in front of Chen.

"Ah hyung.... Don't crying." Chen said as he wiped the tears on his face, "I had forgiven you." He told.

"But I already make you almost break up with Bomi." Suho said.

"We still in a relationship, hyung. Don't worry, you should owe apologize to them, hyung. I hope you already move on and forget the past." Chen told.

"I wanted to see them for owe apologize but will they want to meet me?" Suho asked with his eyes is turning red.

"Just give a try, hyung. Who knows they were waiting for you owe apologize to them." Chen answered.

"Can you accompany me?" Suho said.

Chen smiled then nodded his head. "Sure hyung." He replied.

"Thanks, Jongdae!" Suho smiled.

 ____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Woohyun's house.

TING TONG

"Woohyun-ah! Can you open the door, please? I'm washing the plates." Chorong told as she is in kitchen current washing the plates that they are just finished eating together.

A few minutes, Woohyun opened the door and his eyes became widened as he is startled when he saw an unexpected guest was standing in front of Woohyun.

"Suho?" He said with his shocked expression.

"Woohyun-ah...." Suho called out with low voice as he put small smile on his face.

"Annyeonghaseo, sunbaenim." Chen greeted politely as he bowed his head.

"Oh, annyeong." He bowed back, "What are you doing here?" He asked. 

"I ---" He was cut off when he heard a angelic voice from Woohyun's back. A someone that he almost killed their baby.

"Yeobo, Who's that...... Suho?" Chorong shockedly as her eyes in widened.

Suho was looking at Chorong, she looks prettier even she's pregnant and when he looked at her stomach was bigger as she carried a baby. Suddenly, he feels guilty about what've he done to her and her baby as well.

"I came to owe apologize to both of you" Suho said with low voice.

"Ah, sorry for interrupted. Hyung, I waiting for you in the car and I don't want to involved with your problem." Chen whispered into Suho's ear. "Sorry for disturbing you two and have a nice day, sunbaenim." He said politely then he walked away.

"Hold on second! You should stay." Chorong raises her voice, make Chen stopped walked then he turned back looked at her with blank expression.

"Chorong-ah...." Woohyun called out.

"They are our guest. Let them come inside, I'll make the coffee for them." Chorong told with coldly.

Without hesitate, Woohyun obeys his wife's words then let them come inside into their house. Then, Chorong back while carrying a tray and Woohyun quickly to help his wife out. He doesn't want to let Chorong heavy work because she's pregnant. Chorong takes a seat beside her husband and in front of her is Suho take a seat opposite of them. Meanwhile,  Chen just comes for accompanying Suho as he wanted to owe apologize to them after he's being regret what've he done especially Chorong. He even doesn't want to involve himself with their problem but because he respects Chorong, he had to join with them as well.

"Have a drink Chen-shi and you too, Suho." Chorong told.

While, Woohyun was looked at his wife, Chorong curiously but he tried to ignore it. Then, he helped Chorong to sit comfortable beside of him. 

"Thank you, Chorong sunbaenim." Chen said with politely.

"So, are you coming to killed my baby?" Chorong asked coldly.

"Chorong-ah..." Woohyun immediately held her hands tightly to make her calm down.

"Why? It's true, right." Chorong answered.

Woohyun sighed then he looked at Suho, "Forgive her, Suho. You know she's pregnant." He told.

"Woohyun-ah!" Chorong raise her voice. 

"Shhhh.... Let him talked, Chorong." Woohyun said.

"Actually, I came to owe apologize to both of you especially you, Chorong." Suho spoken. 

"Apology? Heol! After what've you done to me and you came to owe apology? How dare you!" Chorong yelled out.

"Calm down, Chorong. You're pregnant." Woohyun told.

Meanwhile, Chen gulped and frozen at his spot. He didn't dare to interrupted as he saw how furiously she is. 'Ah... I shouldn't follow for accompany Suho hyung.' He said on his heart.

"I know. I've make a big mistake in my life and I even almost to kill your baby" Suho said.

"YOU SHOOT ME KIM JUNMYEON!" Chorong shouted.

"Chorong!" Woohyun yelled.

"He shoot me and he almost to killed our baby, Woohyun-ya!" Chorong burst into a tears.

"I know Chorong and I was there too. But please, you're pregnant and let it go the past, Chorong-ah." Woohyun said as he tried to persuaded. 

"I am really sorry, Chorong. I was regret what've I done to you and you too, Woohyun. This is all my fault." Suho began to kneeled down.

"Hyung...." Chen suprises when he saw Suho suddenly kneeled down in front of them.

"Ya, what are you doing? Don't mind her, Suho. She's being sensitive since she's pregnant" Woohyun told.

"How could you, Woohyun. He's murdered!" Chorong pointed out at Suho with her body full of anger.

"HE'S NOT CHORONG!" Woohyun raised his voice out loud, make Chorong startled. "Look, I'm sorry. He came to owe apology what've he done to us. Can you forget the past and move on." He said.

"Ermmm Chorong sunbaenim, sorry for interrupt but you should take care of yourself. You're pregnant and you can't get stress, it will effect at your baby." Chen spoken as he being bold to interrupt their conversation as he was worried at Chorong.

"How do you know?" Woohyun asked.

"I know from my brother." Chen answered.

"Do you heard that? Please, Chorong. Don't be like that, it will effect our baby." Woohyun said with soften.

"I've learn from my sister" Xiumin told.

"Did you heard that, please Chorong. Don't be like that, it would effect at our baby" Woohyun said with soften.

"Hyung...." Chen patted Suho shoulder as he's still kneeled down in front of Woohyun and Chorong.

"I really don't know how to prove that I really regret what've I done to you, Chorong. I just furiously and jealousy because I love you so much. Trust me, Chorong. I'm really sorry and I don't mind if you want to slap me, kick me, killed me, just do it, Chorong. It's my punished after all." Suho burst into a tears as he's sincrely tell thr truth to them.

"Get up, Suho." Woohyun told.

"No, I won't. It was my fault. You can punch me like what've I done to you before. I was jealous and envious with you. I ever wasn't thinking about our friendship. Punch me, Woohyun." Suho said as he still kneeled down.

"Ya, it was past and I don't want to remember it. I had forgiven you and get up, please?" Woohyun told with coldly. 

"You should punch me, Woohyun." Suho said.

"Do you want me to punch you in front of your members?" Woohyun laughed.

"It's my punishment." Suho replied.

"Let me take over!" Chorong voluutered herself.

"No, Chorong!" Woohyun tried to held her hands, but it failed.

"I have to! At least he got once punishment." She said, then goes to kitchen to take something.

"What are trying goona do, yeobo?" Woohyun looks wondered. She held something behind her back.

"I want to killed him!" She ran away.

"CHORONG!" Woohyun shouted.

Then, Chorong poured mineral water at Suho's hair to make his clothes wet. Meanwhile, Woohyun and Chen are completely shocked by her sudden action and speechless when they saw Chorong poured mineral water at Suho's hair. They were terrified if Chorong will do something dangerous.

"He said he want a punishment. So, this is your punishment." Chorong laughed out loud.

"You make me startled, Chorong!" Woohyun told.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Chen asked as he helping him out to get up.

"I'm fine, Jongdae. Don't worry." Suho smile.

"How come you looks fine, Suho? I can see how terrified you are." Woohyun chuckled.

"How's my acting? Does looks a real?" Chorong smirked.

"Mwo?" All the rest shockedly.

"You're so fool, Suho! I had forgiven you already and I just tried to playing hard with you, to see how sincerely you are." Chorong began tell thr truth.

"Ya Chorong. I am your husband and you trick me as well" Woohyun pouted.

"I'm sorry, that's my plan as soon I saw Suho." Chorong told.

"I thought you are going to kill me." Suho spoken.

"Why? Do you want me to killed you?" Chorong asked coldly.

Suho quickly shake his head, he is afraid after saw she's back with her cold personality.

"Finally your problem is solve, hyung. There's no need to be worry." Chen interrupted.

"Thanks for accompany me, Jongdae." Suho said.

"So, are you Kim Jongdae?" Chorong asked.

"Yes I am, sunbaenim." Chen answered politely.

"I've heard you and Bomi getback. It is true?" She asked.

"Bomi?" Woohyun curiously.

"He had dating with Bomi before she debuted and now they getback after few years they break up." Chorong told.

"Mwo? Really? Why I never know about that." Woohyun replied.

"Of course you don't know." Chorong chuckled.

"Since when you two had getback?" Woohyun turned to asked.

"After your wedding." Chen answered.

"They almost break up of me." Suho spoken as he's still guilty with Chen.

"Ah hyung! How many times I've told you. We're still in a relationship." Chen told.

"Please take care of her very well and don't dare to break her heart again." Chorong warned.

"I will, sunbaenim." Chen replied with he put a soft smile on his face.

"Ah, I think we should make a move. Thank you for forgiven me, Woohyun-ah and you too, Chorong." Suho spoken.

"Past is past, Suho." Woohyun patted on his shoulder.

"Are we still friends?" Suho carefully asked.

"Of course!" Woohyun laughed.