CHAPTER 33

THE CURSED REVENGE

As soon Chorong and Woohyun leaving, Bomi ask Eunji are going somehwere and while the rest of members are staying at the waiting room while waiting for the manager to pick up for way back home. Meanwhile, Bomi will way back home with Eunji, since Eunji can drive and she even bring her own car.

"Where we going to, Bbomi?" Eunji asked while she's driving. 

"Acube cafe. It's been long time I didn't go there." Bomi told as she playing a game on her phone.

When Bomi and Eunji arrived at the cafe, they walked in the cafe and the two began queue to bought their drinks and some food since the two haven't take dinner yet. After few minutes, the two taking their ordering then take a seat while bringing their drinks and foods as well. 

"Uhmmm... The taste of this food still delicious." Bomi said as she's eating her food.

Eunji let out a small laugh, "How long you haven't come here, Bomi." She asked.

"Uhmmmm.... Since the first day we filming showtime." Bomi answered.

"Mwo?" Eunji startled.

"Uhmmm..." Bomi replied.

 

After an hour

"Hmmm... Eunji-ya!" Bomi called out.

"Mmm..." Eunji answered.

"How's your relationship with Sunggyu oppa?" Bomi asked.

"Good." Eunji answered.

"Are you happy?" Bomi said.

"I don't know how to describe how happy am I. The way he treat me, take care of me, protect me and anything what've he done to me. I'm so happy to having him in my life." Eunji replied with her brightly smiled, as she was imagine Sunggyu in her mind.

"You two looked great each other, Eunji. No wonder why the fans has put high hopes on you two to be dating in real life." Bomi told.

"I never thought he is important to me besides my family and my brother, Minki." Eunji said.

Bomi smiled without replied any words. Then, she let out a sighed, she was enviously towards her two members, Chorong and Eunji.

"Bbom-ah... Are you okay?" Eunji asked as she noticed Bomi suddenly being quiet in that moment.

"I'm fine.. Just a little envious with you and Chorong unnie." Bomi told.

"Don't be, Bomi-ah. One day, you will felt these feelings someday." Eunji chuckled. 

Bomi let out a heavily sighed. "I have something to share with you." She told with her serious face.

"About what?" Eunji asked.

"It's about Chen and Baekhyun." Bomi answered.

"Mwo? What's wrong these two guy?" Eunji asked again.

"Promise with me, do not tell anyone." Bomi said.

"I will." Eunji nodded her head.

"It just only you and Dongwoo oppa know about this." Bomi told.

"Uhmmm..." Eunji replied as she's getting ready to anticipate from Bomi.

"Actually, I had a feeling with Baekhyun before our dating rumor come out. I wish that rumors were true but I can't lied because we don't have some relationship. I don't know since when these feeling came from. But when I heard the truth from Chen, I had mixed feelings." Bomi sighed.

"Hold on second, do you still keep in touch with Chen?" Eunji curiously.

Bomi shook her head, "I met him accidentally at the Han River few days ago. I feel am I bad woman make the two guys are fought each other because of they had a feeling on the same girl." She said.

"Fought? You mean Chen and Baekhyun?" Eunji startled and Bomi nodded her head.

"Heol...." Eunji said.

Bomi stayed in silence in that moment as she suddenly burst into a tears when she thinking about Chen, who was playing in her mind. Meanwhile, Eunji noticed it and she gets up from her seated then she seat beside of Bomi and pulled her head put on her shoulder. 

"Why are you crying, Bbom-ah.." Eunji said as she wipe the tears on Bomi's face.

"I don't know, Eunji and I even don't understand with my feeling. I do don't have any feeling towards Chen but....." She stopped as she's crying.

"Shhhh.... Don't cry, BBom-ah. I'm here for you and I'll listen what do you want to share it." Eunji answered.

Bomi breathes sighed and she began tell the truth what happened the night when she accidentally met Chen.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

[EXO P.O.V]

The rest members relax at living room, the voices of shouting between Chanyeol and Baekhyun could be heard as they in their battle to win plays football games. Suho, Xiumin and Chen are watching weekly idol were the guest is Seventeen. Kai is going out with Taemin, Jimin and Ravi. Meanwhile, Sehun is also going out with his schoolmate. Lay and D.O had individual scheldue since the two had debuted as actor-idol.

"Asssa! I won!" Baekhyun told.

"Urghhhhhhhh!!!!!......" Chanyeol frustrated because he was lose a game with Baekhyun.

"Americano......" Baekhyun start to singing, as he and Chanyel make a deal who lose must bought Americano coffee.

"OK! OK! Tskkkk...." Chanyeol started to annoying.

"Ya Chanyeol! Bought 5 coffee, okay." Baekhyun told.

Chanyeol doesn't replied as he was disappeared in their dorms.

"Suho hyung. Can I ask you something?" Chen carefully to asked.

"Uhmm... What's that.." Suho asked back while his eyes were focused watching a television.

"Is that true that you and Irene are dating?" Chen said.

"Mwo?" Suho raise his voice with his eyes in widened.

"Irene? Red Velvet Irene?" Baekhyun interrupted as he heard their conversation.

Chen nodded his head. "Try look at this!" He said as he lead his phone out to Suho, makes Baekhyun and Xiumin are looking at his phone as well.

 

EXO'S SUHO AND RED VELVET'S IRENE REPORTED TO BE DATING

 

 

"Heol... Is that true, hyung?" Baekhyun spoken as soon he saw the news regarding Suho and Irene.

"Where this rumor came from..." Suho said as he is still shocked.

"Look!" Xiumin pointed out, then they saw a clearly photo were Suho and Irene are sitting next each other.

"Daebak...." Baekhyun said.

"You two caught by fancams.. Where are you that time?" Chen asked.

"Ah.... I'm not in a relationship with her, Chen. We're come and watching Super Junior concert." Suho began tell the truth.

"Why it just you and Irene who are come Super Junior concert." Chen said.

"Yeah.. I feel something fishy..." Baekhyun smirked.

"Stop talking nonsense, Baek. Actually we planned to come together with her members but suddenly her members got schedule that time. So I just me and Irene are going to concert." Suho told.

"But, hyung. Why not you had some relationship with Irene. You two looked great together." Baekhyun said.

"He's right. It's time to you move on from Chorong-shi." Xiumin told.

"I won't and never! My heart only Chorong and no one else could replace her." Suho told with his serious face.

"But she has a boyfriend, hyung." Chen told.

"Do I look care if she has a boyfriend? It should be me as her boyfriend not Woohyun!" Suho said as he feels boiling up in his body.

"But he is your best friends, Suho-ah. You should be happy for them." Xiumin replied.

"He's not my best friends. He's my enemy ever I had!" Suho raise his voice with his anger's eyes.

"Hyung, I really don't understand why you seems doesn't like with Woohyun?" Baekhyun wondered.

"Molla. He looks fine for me but I don't know why I feel anger with him." Suho told.

"Is because of Chorong dating with him?" Xiumin asked.

"Or is because of the fans has been ship Chorong and Woohyun rather than you?" Chen said.

"Woohyun! Woohyun! Woohyun! I'm so pissed off!" Suho yelled out.

"You should learn to acccept the fact, hyung." Baekhyun told.

"Why would I?" Suho replied.

"Forget and move on from her, hyung. You should open your heart to Irene, she seems like a had feeling on you." Chen said.

"Yeah, you two look great together and you two also same-aged. So, why not." Baekhyun replied.

"No, I won't. She's still in my heart and only Park Chorong." Suho told before he left out of living room and walked out to his bedroom.

"Aishhh... I don't know how to make this hyung move on from Chorong." Baekhyun sighed as soon Suho out of their sight.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Infinite P.O.V]

EXO'S SUHO AND RED VELVET'S IRENE REPORTED TO BE DATING

'How I wish this rumor it's true. So, he won't disturb Chorong or ruined my relationship with Chorong.' Woohyun thought as soon as he saw the article about his best friends, Suho.

"What are you doing?" Sungyeol asked.

"Oh. I'm just looking at this article." Woohyun answered as he showed his phone to Sungyeol. 

"Heol... Is that true?" Sungyeol asked again.

"Molla. But I hope so." Woohyun said.

"Does he still had a feeling with Chorong?" Sungyeol said.

Woohyun let out a sigh, "Molla. It's been years we don't keep in touch since the day we revealed our relationship." He told.

"If he is, he won't had a dating rumors with Irene. Look, the two were caught by fancam." Sungyeol said as he pointed out.

"You're right but we don't know his true feelings. I know him very well, Yeol. He's not type easily gave up." Woohyun replied.

"Don't worry, Woohyun-ah. Even he still had a feeling with Chorong but she still choose you over him, right." Sungyeol said as he patted on his shoulder.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Bomi P.O.V]

"Oh. I'm sorry it's my fault." I quickly said as I touched the edge of the phone, my hands and his hands met.

I felt electricity current flowed as our hands touched each other and his hands remined me someone. I looked at who he is.

"Oppa?" I said. It's been 7 years since I broke up with him.

"Oh. Bomi sunbaenim sorry I didn't saw you. Here is your phone and good bye" He said as he turned my phone and quickly ran away from me.

My heart was thumping really fast. I still can't believe it what I've saw just now. Although, he is idol and his group was popular since they debuted but we never met in person and today it really happened. I wanna owe apologize what've I have done to him because of my dream.

"Oppa wait!" I called him out. It's been I didn't called him 'Oppa'.

I saw his foot step stopped once I called him oppa. Then, he turned his back and looked at me.

"Are you calling me, Bomi sunbaenim?" He said.

My heart thumped faster than ever. Suddenly I got nervous and I can feel my hands were trembling so hard. Luckily, he don't saw when I was shaky. After a long years, I met my ex-boyfriend in person and usually we had met up each other when he is with his group but this time I was met him in person without s.

"Cut off formal with me oppa. Just being us as we known each other" I said as I looked at him.

"What are you talking sunbaenim. We never knew each other, we are----" Suddenly I hug him. I don't know what's has gotten in my mind. But when I hug him, suddenly I feel something weird comes from my heart.

'Do I still like you, oppa.' I thought while I still hugged him. 

"Sunbaenim, what are you doing. We are idol sunbaenim" He said as he pushed me away. I startled what've I doing right now.

"Oppa, why are you keep called me sunbaenim. I'm younger than you oppa" I told.

"I know you are younger than me but I need to respect you as my senior. You have debuted first than m---" I cut his words as I suddenly kissed on his lips. I feel annoying when he keep called me sunbaenim instead call my name. 

'How I miss your lips, oppa.' I said in my heart.

It took 5 minutes I kissed him without he retuned the kissed. I felt awkwardly and embrassed at the moment but I can managed it directly as I tried hard to throw out those feelings, so he can avoided from me.

"What are you doing, Yoon Bomi." Finally I heard he called by my name.

"Finally you call me." I said as I make eye-contact with him.

"Don't you think what've you done to me? Don't you think that you're an Idol?" He said with his pokerface.

"Of course I do! But can you stop when I'm calling for you and stop pretending like you don't know me." I raise a little my voice. I don't know I feel mad at the moment.

"Yes I do know you. You are Apink's Yoon Bomi and you are my senior. Satiesfield?" He replied with his serious face.

'Does he hates me because I ask to breaking up the relationship.' I thought.

"Before you do something, think that you're idol and anytime dispatch or anyone caught our picture and spread the rumor that we are dating. Don't you feel tired whenever the saesaeng do something bad to you and your members?" For first time I saw he was raise his voice to me.

He's totally differently that Chen oppa I known before and the way he talked to me, he is such a cold-city guy.

"Of course I do! I'm so sick all of this especially your fans. They make me I feel wanna quit being an idol and almost gave up what've I done to chase my dream. Don't you know how much stress am I, how depression am I and I even almost suicide myself because of your fans!" I shouted out.

I was out of control my emotions right now.

"You don't know how suffer am I.... Everytime, everyday and whenever I'm going to, I can't focus on my work properly because of you fans!" I burst into a teas as I raise my voice.

"I know" He replied with his serious face

"You don't know!" I yelled.

"I know Yoon Bomi! I saw everything what you through as being idol. I know how determined you are, how focus you are, stressed about dating rumor and everything. I saw it everything Yoon Bomi!" He yelled back to me.

"No, you don't know. You never ever know Kim Jongdae!" I said as I'm crying like a river. 

"I know because I was there, Yoon Bomi!" He shouted to me.

"Mwo?" I startled with full of curiousity.

"Before I debuted in Exo, I always come to your dorms secretly even your studio practice for check you out, everyday every night I repeated the same thing, Bomi. But when I heard that you had a feeling on Baekhyun, I stopped to check you out, I learn to throw out my feelings on you. Because of you, I and Baekhyun had fought each other and because of you I haven't talked with Baekhyun on the day you two had dating rumors. Every single day, you always in my mind even I'm not show off in front of my members. I had to let it go because of Baek! He is deeply in love with you, don't you think what am I feel that time? I'm hurt, Bomi!" He yelled out. 

I was froze in my spot when he began tell the truth what happened between him and Baekhyun. He hasn't move on from me since we're breaking up.

"Day by day, I tried to throw out my feelings even it takes time but I can't! I had to lied with Baekhyun that I had no feeling with you anymore but I am still! Even now he doesn't know that I still had a feeling on you. But I know, it impposible for us to getback, Bomi. Even I'm in hurt but I want to make sure you always be protected from the crazy saesang fans." I saw he burst into a tears. 

'Why am I feel hurts...' I said on my heart.

"I'm done telling everything, Bomi. Please, I hope are doing fine and always take care of yourself. Don't do stupid things again. I wish you live happily with someone you loved, Bomi-shi. Thank you for everything and thank you for create our memories." He said then he walked away.

I was frozen and puzzled at the moment as I sit on the bench. I was speechless and I even don't know he was suffering because of me. Without hesiate, I began to crying out. I don't care if people saw me was crying alone in the middle at the Han River.

"I'm sorry, oppa...." I said while I'm crying out.