CHAPTER 32

THE CURSED REVENGE

As soon Woohyun and Chorong arrived at the rooftop as their privacy place whenver the two had comeback on the same month. Woohyun looked at Chorong with his worriedly when he heards that Chorong is victim of bomb threat, then he quickly pulled her out in for a hug.

"Ya....." Chorong said with her angelic voice, makes Woohyun grew a wide smile.

"You know how much I worried about you, Chorong. I couldn't think properly when heard today you also get another bomb threats." Woohyun said while he looked at Chorong.

"I told you I'm doing all fine. I hope the police will caught who is spread the fake bomb threat to us. I'm getting worried if he is target another members." Chorong told.

"Make sure take care of yourself." Woohyun pulled her out into a warm hug.

As Woohyun break their hug, he leaned in closer, resting his forehead against Chorong, looking into her eyes and her lips as well. When she looked back, there was a moment of silence and the two talking in rare moment they were sharing. 

"I wasn't able to forgive myself if I couldn't to take care and  protect you as I wish. I love you so much, Chorong." Chorong's cheeks felt warmer after hearing words from her boyfriend, Woohyun. 

"I love you too, Woohyun." Chorong said with her angelic voice. 

Suddenly, she burst into a tears.

"Why are you crying, Jagi?" Woohyun asked as soon he saw she suddenly crying.

"I don't know how to describe my feelings that I was so lucky to having you in my life, Woohyun. You always be there for me whenever I feel down sometimes, you always cheers me up. But I? I haven't done anything special for you." She said while she's crying.

Woohyun were stared at her, then he wiped the tears were fallen down on her cheeks. "You accept me to be part of your life, that is enough for me, Chorong. I don't want something special any what've you want to do. I just want you and only you in my life, my hearts only you, Park Chorong." He said while he held her hands in tightly.

"Woohyun-ah...." Chorong called out as she looked into his eyes.

"You are my everything, Chorong." Woohyun burst into a tears.

Chorong smiled then she wiped the tears were fallen down on Woohyun's cheeks. "You look so ugly when you crying." She began to tease.

"Ya Park Chorong!" Woohyun raise her voice, makes Chorong laughed at her boyfriend being childish, then she stuck her tongue out, teasingly. 

Meanwhile, Woohyun narrowed his eyes at his girlfriend as he stop his crying. 

"What is that for?" Woohyun rolled his eyes playfully, then shifted his body until he was the one in front of Chorong.

He gently pushed her against the wall, pinning both of her hands to the side.

"Ya, w-what are are you doing?" Chorong shuttered as her eyes in widened, shockedly by his sudden actions.

"Aigoo.... Are you trying to tease me, Park Chorong-shi?" Woohyun smirked.

"I am not!" Chorong said out loud.

"Don't you think that you should need to be punished?" Woohyun said as he was stared at her lips then looked at her as her face was now flushed red. 

Woohyun smiled at the expression Chorong were blushing, he leaned in closer and before Chorong could open to say anything, Woohyun pressed his lips against her and kissinger her passionately.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chen P.O.V

I laying down myself on the floor as soon we're ended learn the new choreography for our comeback in a month. I feel so exhausted and my body full of sweats, the our choreography kinda hardly and it takes time to catch up to perfect in dance harmony.

"Ya, Chanyeol! Where are you going?" I heard Baekhyun yelled. Then, I woke up and sit on the floor as I took it mineral bottle were in front of me, then I drank it. 

"I'm going to bought coffee. Who wants?" Chanyeol asked.

I don't raise my hands up, I don't feel wanted to drank a coffee at the moment. I just wanna go home to make sure I get some rest enough and sleep as well. Lately, I wasn't able to sleep enough because we're too busy to preparing for our comeback in a month.

I let out a sighed, then I grabbed my phone from my backpack. Suddenly, Bomi was playing in my mind. I sighed when I heard the news in the morning that they are get another bomb threat on their rehearsal. Without hesitate, I began to opened the news were about Apink get bomb threat in the morning. 

 

APINK GETS ANOTHER BOMB THREAT

APINK CHORONG, EUNJI & NAEUN TARGETED WITH BOMB THREAT

 

'Luckily, you are not the targeted, Bomi.' I said in my heart, as I done read an article about them with three members who was their targeted to get bomb threat. 

"Are you curiously, Jongdae-shi?" I startled when I heard Baekhyun spoken. He noticed that I was looking for their news. I slowly close my phone and put it down on the floor.

"Ani. It was accidentally I clicked it. Since their news were trending over the world." I lied.

"What a good liar, Chen." Baekhyun told. I saw he were smirked to me. 

"I'm telling the truth." I told.

"Just be honestly, Chen. I heard everything the night we going out for that moment.

"Heard? Ya, I really don't understand what are you trying to say." I felt curiously. The night? Ah... It makes me headache!

"Are you still trying to hide the truth of your feelings or are you pretending, Chen." Baekhyun said.

I totally lost and flustered, I really don't understand what he is trying to say to me. 

"I saw you were talking with Bomi that night we going to Han River." I froze in my spot. 

'He saw? That means he know that I still had a feeling with Bomi.' I thought, then I let out a heavily sighed.

"Finally remember, Chen?" He asked and I slowly nodded my head with let out a sigh. I avoided to make eye-contact with Baekhyun as I looked down while playing the bottle.

"Jongdae-ah! Why you should lied your feelings because of me? I'm telling the truth that I really don't have feelings anymore on Bomi. Why you must do that because of me?" Baekhyun asked. 

I stayed in silence for a moment. 

"Look, you shouldn't have that feeling. I'm totally fine and I don't mind if you still had a feeling with Bomi. Even that time I was shocked when knowing that she is your ex-girlfriend. I should owe apologize because I had feeling with Bomi, while you still like her that time." I finally make eye-contact with Baekhyun and I can see how sincerely from his facial expressions.

"I'm sorry, Baek..." Suddenly I burst into a tears and I quickly wiped it.

"No, you shouldn't, Chen. I know it's hard for you to threw out those feelings. If you still loves her, get her be yours, Chen. Don't make suffering yourself again. You deserves to be happy." Baekhyun told.

"To be honest, I was trying to throw out these feelings but I can't, Baek. I even don't know why it's hard for me to let it go these feelings while she doesn't have feelings with me." I sighed.

"Because she had a feeling on me? If she is, I won't do that. I will let her to choose you over me. I know I and Bomi aren't meant to be and I hope I had a wife has similarity like Bomi even she's not the person." Baekhyun said.

"No, Baek. I still determined with my decision to learn throw these feelings. I don't want she to be involved with us especially our fans. I wanted to see Bomi be safe and always be protected. If we were getback someday, I'm scared I wasn't able to protect her from my fans." I told with confidently. 

I determined with my decision to let she will live happily with someone she loved and I also wanted to see Bomi always be protected from any situation. 

"If you two are meant to be, it will be." Baekhyun patted on my shoulder. 

"I'm sorry what've I done to you, Baek. I should let her go that time and you can take care of her and protect her as well." I smiled sincerely.

"Ya! How many times I told you, do not bringing up the past." He hits on my arms, I burst into a laughter.

"Wae? Are you feel awkward with me?" I smirked.

"Why would I? It reminds how bad guys am I." Baekhyun laughed.

"Sort of." I tease.

"Ya Kim Jongdae!" He yelled out to me, while I still laughed at Baekhyun.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Apink waiting room

When Apink has started their performance, Woohyun and Sunggyu are staying in the waiting room while watching Apink comeback through the television in the waiting room. Woohyun grew a wide smile when come Chorong's part as she appearance on the TV. Suddenly, Woohyun's phone was ringing out loud. It was Hoya calling him then he immediately answered it.

"What's up, Hoya!" Woohyun said as his eyes still looked at the TV.

"Where are you?" Hoya asked on the line.

"Oh, I'm watching Apink comeback with Sunggyu hyung at their waiting room." Woohyun told as he is still focused watching Apink performance.

"Oh really? What a perfect timing I call you." Hoya chuckled on the line.

"Why?" Woohyun asked.

"Do you know what happened to Chorong and Eunji?" Hoya asked on the line.

"I know and that's why I and Sunggyu hyung came here to meet them." Woohyun answered, then he put a loudspeaker to make Sunggyu could hear their conversation.

"Howon-ah!" Sunggyu called out.

"Sunggyu hyung! I miss you, hyung..." Hoya said.

"Ya! How about me? Don't you miss me?" Woohyun felt jealous.

"Of course I am! Let's meet up when I had a free time." Hoya told on the line.

"Call! Just let me know when you had a free time, Hoya." Woohyun said.

"Yeah. I have a good news to tell you." Sunggyu told.

"You will completely shocked." Woohyun chuckled.

"Why? Why? Is there has something that I missed?" Hoya asked on the line.

"Don't worry, I'll tell you later." Sunggyu said.

"Ah really.... Deh! I have to go now. I'm currently on the set." Hoya told.

"Indeed our actor, Hoya!" Woohyun chuckled.

"Stop it. Hang up!" Hoya said as he hang up on the phone with Woohyun and Sunggyu.

Then, he pulled in his phone in his pocket and he looked at the television were Apink has ended their comeback performance.

"Ah... I miss Hoya suddenly." Woohyun told.

"Me too and I can't wait to tell him that I and Eunji are getting married." Sunggyu said.

"I had imagine how would he reacted when you tell him." Woohyun chuckled.

"Hyung, they had another schedule after this?" Woohyun began to asked to the Apink manager, who also was waiting in the waiting room.

The manager quickly shook his head. "Jinho-nim wants to prioritize their safety so he make less their schedule." He told.

Woohyun nodded his head. "Hyung, I'll bring Chorong to way back home with me." He told, then the manager nodded his head as he is allowed to let Chorong way back with her boyfriend, Woohyun.

"Wow...... What a protect boyfriend." Sunggyu said as he clapping his hands.

***

"Yeah, congratulations on your comeback today!" Woohyun said while he clapping his hand as soon Apink entering the waiting room as they end their comeback performance.

"Oh, I thought already back home." Chorong said as she shockedly when saw Woohyun still in their waiting room.

"Why would I? I came here to watching your comeback. Wow! I like this song. Neowa na jigeumbuteo jamsi~" Woohyun began to sing Five

"1 2 3 4 5!" The rest of members yelled in together, makes Chorong burst into a laugher as she feel embarassment at the moment.

"He's being fanboy when he watched your performance, Chorong." Sunggyu told.

"Ah hyung..." Woohyun chuckled.

"Eunji-ya..." Sunggyu called out with sweet voice.

"Deh oppa." Eunji answered.

"I have to go now. I had a schedule. I'll call you on tonight." Sunggyu said while he looked at Eunji. 

"Deh.. Take care of yourself, oppa." Eunji replied.

"It should be you. Congrats on your comeback." Sunggyu kissed on her forehead.

"Awwwww..." All the members of Apink cringes when they saw Sunggyu kissed on Eunji's forehead.

"Ah wae........" Eunji said shyly. Her cheeks turned red as she blushing.

"Ah hyung! My eyes's pain." Woohyun told.

"Tsk. Whatever, Woohyun!" Sunggyu replied.

"Are you going somewhere, hyung?" Woohyun asked.

"I had a schedule. I have to go now and see you girls later!" Sunggyu said before he left out the waiting room.

"Ya Chorong, where are you going?" Woohyun asked.

"I'm going to exchange outfit, why? Do you want follow me?" Chorong said. Then, she froze in her spot. 'Ah... I shouldn't said that. You're silly, Chorong!' She cursed on her heart. 

"Do you want to follow you?" Woohyun smirked.

"YA!" Chorong yelled, then she immediately changed her outfit with she holds her embarassment.

"Aigooo... My Chorong-ie so naughty~" Woohyun chuckled.

Meanwhile, the rest members of Apink were shockedly with their mouth opened in widened. 

"Daebak! Is that Chorong unnie?" Namjoo spoken.

"Me too! As we know, she's scary person. Heol...." Bomi said with open.

"I got goosebumps!" Eunji said with widened her eyes.

Woohyun chuckled, "Why? Is she different when she's with you?" He asked.

"Yes! She is the shy person and always nags in our dorms." Bomi told.

"You haven't heard her nagging, right?" Hayoung spoken.

Woohyun shook his head as he haven't heard or saw Chorong nags.

"YA I CAN HEAR YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT ME!" Chorong shouted as she done exchanging her outfit.

"Ani. We don't talked about you." Bomi lied.

"You are so bad liar, Bomi-ah." Woohyun laughed.

"So, what are you still stayed here, oppa?" Eunji asked.

"Are you trying to evicted me, Mrs. Kim?" Woohyun asked back.

"Ani. I'm just curious." Eunji smirked.

"I'm waiting for Chorong. I'll bring her way back home with me." Woohyun told.

"Mwo?" Chorong startled.

"How about us? Hyunsoo oppa, are we had another schedule after this?" Bomi asked.

"Nope. Jinho-nim make less your schedule, so he wants you girls way back home with safely." Hyunsoo told.

"Are we going somewhere, Woohyun?" Chorong asked.

"I'm want to bring you going meet with my mom at her restaurant." Woohyun said with he's smiling.

"Daebak! Are we gonna hear the good news from both of you?" Eunji interrupted.

"Ya Eunji!" Chorong yelled.

"Chorong unnie is going to meet her future mother-in-law." Bomi began to tease.

"I'm so envious!" Namjoo spoken.

"Ya!" Chorong yelled out as she feel shy at the moment.

"Enough girls, don't tease my Chorong-ie. Look how blushing she is." Woohyun playfully as he looked at Chorong.

"YA!" Chorong hits hard on his arms.

"Ah.... I feel something wrong with my throat. I guess you two should leave now before I puke here." Eunji told.

"YA!" Woorong yelled in together.

"Daebak...." Bomi said as she looked at Woohyun and Chorong.

"Aishhh... Kaja!" Chorong said as she pulled out his hands to make Woohyun gets up from his seated.

"See you in dorms, girls!" Chorong said before she left out the room with her boyfriend, Woohyun.

"She look differently when she's with Woohyun oppa." Namjoo spoken.

"I hope the two get married. I can't bear it to watched them being lovey-dovey in front of us." Bomi told.