CHAPTER 25

THE CURSED REVENGE

[EXO DORM P.O.V]

STUDENT ASKS EXO'S CHEN ABOUT RELATIONSHIP WITH APINK'S BOMI

 

"Ya Kim Jongdae!!" Baekhyun shouted out as he entered in the living room, spotted Chen with Xiumin, who was watching television.

"You startled me. Ya Baekhyun!" Chen raise his voice.

"What's going on. Ya Baek, why are you shouting?" Suho asked as he with Sehun entered in the living room when they hearing Baekhyun shouted.

"Yeah. What's wrong, hyung?" Sehun spoken.

"Ani. I just shocked when I saw this." Baekhyun answered while he showed his phone out to them. It was appeared the news about Chen and Bomi.

Chen curiously then he gets up from the couch, he walked out to them, who was looked something on Baekhyun's phone.

"Oh this one. I already knew it." Sehun chuckled.

"Ya, why are you laughing?" Baekhyun asked.

"Why? Are you jealous?" Sehun laughed.

"This is not funny, Sehun!" Baekhyun told with his grumpy face.

"There's nothing happened, Baek." Chen said.

"He's right. This student just wanted to playing around with Chen hyung, that's why she asked those questions." Sehun replied.

"Don't worry, Baek. I also shocked when she asked me that I had a relationship with Bomi." Chen told. 'Even we are actually in the past.' He said on his heart.

"Really? But why I feel this rumor it seems like a true story." Baekhyun told.

"Maybe just your feelings, Baek. How come Chen would date with Bomi, have you ever saw he talked with Bomi before?" Suho spoken.

"Ani. I just curious, why she suddenly asked about Chen and Bomi. Before that, I was had a rumor with her than Chen." Baekhyun told.

"Eyyy, stop being jealous, hyung. As we know, Chen hyung still has feelings with his ex-girlfriend.

"But I wonder why you two suddenly rumored to be dating? I didn't even seen you talked with Bomi." Suho spoken with he's curiousity.

'Aishh this hyung...' Chen thought. "Don't asked me, hyung. I even don't know how come this rumor come out." He said.

"Exactly! Even there no evidence that you two are really dating." Xiumin spoken.

"Yeah. I would believe if she said Baekhyun, but why me? It makes me headache." Chen said.

"I hope the fas are not going to attack or do something harsh to Bomi and Apink." Xiumin told.

"Ah I don't care! Are you sure you even not had in relationship with Bomi before?" Baekhyun asked with a serious face.

Chen gulped, he lost in words at the moment and he stayed in silence.

"Why you aren't answering, Chen?" Baekhyun said.

'Should I tell him that Bomi is my ex-girlfriend, but how about his feelings towards Bomi?' Chen thought, the he sighed heavily.

"Ya Kim Jongdae!" Baekhyun raise his voice.

"Jongdae-ah!" Xiumin called out while he patted on his shoulder.

"You're being jealous right now, Baek. Better you stop it." Suho spoken.

"That's right! Control your emotional, hyung." Sehun agrees.

"Answer me, Kim Jongdae!" Baekhyun said as he lost his patient.

"I feel lazy to answer your nonsense question. Why would I had a relationship with her." Chen finally said.

"I smell liar. You better tell me the truth, Chen." Baekhyun told.

"Ya Baekhyun! What's wrong with you? Is because of Bomi, then you accused that he has a relationship with Bomi." Suho raise his voice.

"Then, why he don't answered me immediately when I'm asking him." Baekhyun told.

"Stop it, Baek." Chen felt annoyed.

"I won't. Now tell me the truth." Baekhyun said.

"Ya, how many times he wanted to said they aren't dating." Xiumin spoken.

'Why this rumor must related with Bomi.' Sehun thought while he let out a sigh. 

"Yo! What's going on?" Chanyeol interrupted as he entered in the living room with Kai. He's going out with Kai for bought some food for them.

"Is about the rumor Chen hyung and Bomi." Sehun told.

"Mwo? Ya Baek! Why you look so anger because of the fake rumor." Chanyeol said while he laughed.

"Exactly! There's nothing you should anger for, hyung." Kai also laughed.

"THIS IS NOT FUNNY!" Baekhyun shouted.

"Ya! What's wrong? You think the rumors it is true?" Chanyeol asked.

"It can't be, hyung. Chen hyung still has feelings on his ex-girlfriend, even she leave him before she wanted to chase her dream." Kai told.

All the members of Exo know about Chen past relationship but he doesn't tell who she it. Chen also tell them that he is still has feeling with his ex-girlfriend and he also doesn't showed his expression whenever he meet up with Bomi at their workplace or any events.

"Ya Chen! I'm getting annoyed. Better you tell me, it is true that you never had a relationship with her?" Baekhyun asked again.

"YES! I HAD A RELATIONSHIP WITH HER BEFORE!" Chen finally shouted as he lost his patient.

"Mwo?" All the members are shockedly with their eyes in widened.

Without hesitant, Baekhyun gave a punch on Chen's cheeks make he fallen down.

"BAEKHYUN!" Chanyeol shouted as he tried stopped Baekhyun, who was punch Chen hardly.

"Are you insane?!" Suho yelled out, as he helped Chen out to make him stand up.

"Do you satisfield what've done to me." Chen spoken while he wipe a blood from his mouth.

"Chen hyung, is that true?" Sehun carefully asked.

Without hesitant, Chen punch back hardly on Baekhyun's face make he fallen down.

"Jongdae!" Suho shouted out.

Without replied, Chen left out the living room and walked out to his bedroom with his anger expressions.

"Chen!" Xiumin called out, but no answered from Chen, instead they heard a smached the door from his bedroom.

"What the hell wrong's with you, Baekhyun?!" Xiumin shouted out. He's furiously at Baekhyun sudden action. 

Meanwhile, the rest of members are shockedly when they saw Xiumin got furious for the first time. As usual, they know that Xiumin is a quiet person and soft-spoken but this time he showed the true color of him, making them dumbfounded.

"Calm down, hyung." Chanyeol carefully spoken with he's gulped. He suddenly feel afraid with Xiumin.

"Because of a girl, you willing to punch him badly, huh.." Xiumin said out loud while he thew out the pillow to Baekhyun's face.

"Hyung!" Suho yelled.

"I'm so sick of your behavior, Baekhyu." Xiumin raise his voice before he left out the dorms. He's going somewhere to release his temper.

"Heol.... First time I saw Minseok hyung got mad like this." Kai spoken.

"Me too! You know my hands were trembling so hard." Sehun told.

"Baek..."Suho carefully patted on his shoulder.

"Don't touch me!" Baekhyun yelled, as he is also walked out to his bedroom.

"What happen to us actually. When we had a rumor with Apink, we always fought each other." Chanyeol breathes heavily.

"I'm so shocked when Chen hyung tell us that Bomi is his ex-girlfriend. Do you guys believe it?" Sehun spoken.

"Yeah. He always said that he still has feeling with his ex-girlfriend. That means he still likes Bomi." Kai told.

"I wonder how Chen's feelings. It's been years that Baekhyun tell us that he likes Bomi." Chanyeol said.

"Stop it, Yeol. Don't make it this complicated. Give them some time to cool themselves." Suho spoken.

***

As soon as Chen tell the truth who is Bomi, then he left went to his bedroom. When he entered his room and he locked the door, don't let anyone to come in and finally he burst in tears. He's hurt a lot. He was deeply in love with Bomi but because of her dream she wanted to chase, she willing to break up their relationship. His love to Bomi never faded away even he know that Baekhyun also had feelings on her.  His still kept his promise that he won't find another girl besides Bomi.  He even wishing wanted Bomi comeback to his life, but when he saw how sincerely Baekhyun is, he feels dilemma. Baekhyun have done anything to make sure Bomi protect from his fans and he have to lied himself in the media that he's dating with Taeyeon. In fact, they aren't.

He's tried to the best for covered when he saw Bomi with her members, he's force to fake smile pretend he's doing fine but in fact he's not. Bomi always in his mind and without anyone notice, he never missed to watching all Apink variety show included their comeback as well. He was pretending he wasn't care any related with Apink rumor, in fact he was. He always check on their SNS any related with Bomi, even he is also know that Bomi has a lot of fanboys out there included Baekhyun as well. Besides that, he is also secretly going to Apink dorms to watching her out without anyone knowing and realized. 

After that, Chen walked out to the table near of his bed, he grabbed his wallet then opened it. He pulled out the picture of him and her together.

 

                                                                                                           

 

He stared intensively at that picture while his tears fallen down.

"I miss you, Yoon Bomi. I miss you so much... I miss our memories." Chen talked himself while he's crying.

Then, he take another picture of Bomi was taken by MAMA Awards.

 

 

This picture he taken from the fans then kept it. He was amazed by her beautiful and his heart was beating up upon he saw Bomi wearing a black dress and showed her bare shoulder. The two years they have been dating and he never saw Bomi wore dress before she debuted as an idol. 

"You're so beautiful babe. You still the same Yoon Bomi I known." Chen talked to himself again with smile.

***

Flashback

MAMA Awards 2013

When Apink, Infinite, Exo and other idols are entered the audience and settled down at their seats. Apink and Infinite are in front and sitting beside each other. Meanwhile, I and with members are sitting behind of them with other idols. Once Chen I saw Bomi was seat in front of me, I felt nervous and my hearts beating up when surround with her. I could seen how pretty from Bomi's back with her long hair. It's been awhile I couldn't seen long hair from my ex-girlfriend. At the sametime, I felt grateful cause Baekhyun was seat a far away as he take seat behind of Infinite's Sungyeol.

"Ya, so lucky of you seat behind of Bomi" Chanyeol said with whispered.

"I am? Nope. I think Baekhyun-ie should be lucky if he seat here." I said with pokerface.

"Yeah you're right. He must be frustrated right now" Chanyeol chuckled.

"I bet he must said "Ya, it should be me take seat behind of Bomi" I said with fake laughed.

After end our conversation even it's short, we're focus on programme begin to start it then i take a slightly glance to Bomi were she having fun with her members. The nervous slightly fade away but my heart keep beating up that i couldn't stay any longer. When the performance from other idols, we're looked at the stage and monitor was behind of us. Suddenly, when i want to turned looked at in front, i caught eye-contact with Bomi. It was shocked and my heart keep beating up once we're eye-contact. Before the fancams or other caught our situation now, i immediately turned back to looked at monitor even my heart keep beating up till I can't breathe.

Meanwhile, Bomi in suprised look were caught eye-contact with Chen, she felt nervous and her heart beating up as fast. She can't hold her feelings as their memories pop up suddenly in her mind and she felt guilty what she done to him. After Chen turned back as he avoid eye-contact with her, Bomi let out of sighed then turned in front and looked at stage. She couldn't hide her feelings that she still has feeling on Chen but because her dream she need to forget him and throw out him from her mind.

'I miss you oppa.' She said on her heart.

After a few more performance, some idols had won any awards include Apink. When i've heard Apink won as 'Next Generation Globar Star Female', i'm so proud of her and i know how struggle she is for chase her dream to become real.

'Congratulations Bomi-ah. You did it...' I said on my heart as I looked ar Bomi are standing on the stage when Chorong given a speech.

After our performance completely done and going back to waiting room for exchange our outfit. Then, once we're done exchange outfit we're back to audience for joined performance with other idols. This time, I take a seat behind of Bomi again, I don't know whether it's luck for me or not but i'm grateful for siiting behind of her again even she has noting to me. When 2ne1's sunbaenim performance, I spotted Bomi was appeared on the screen with her members and the sametime i was appeared too. I saw how focus she is on 2ne1's sunbaenim and I couldn't denied how beautiful she is.

Before MAMA Awards ended, we had our pillow fight. Everyone was enjoying at this moment and the idols were covered with feathers while I wasn't as thrilled as i should be. I'm force to fake for enjoying this moment and take glance secretly at Bomi were she had tease by her maknae, Hayoung. Suddenly, I was smiled when looked at her but glad nobody notice it. Then when I walked out of the audience, I saw Baekhyun-ie was tried to get closer with Bomi. I can't hold my feelings then I left out the audience bring the heartbroken.

"I wish you happily ever after Bomi-ya. I will miss you always." I said before left out of the audience.

End Flashback