CHAPTER 24

THE CURSED REVENGE

[APINK DORM P.O.V]

Chorong stared at Bomi long and hard after having seen her in a trance while eating dinner. Rarely had she seen her out of focus in front of food. Chorong noticed her plate untouched let her favourite chopsticks.

"Bbom-ah...." She called out.

"Hmm yes?" Bomi answered.

"Is there something wrong? or aren't feeling well?" She asked with concerned.

"Nothing." Bomi short replied.

"Eat bomi. Eat" Eunji said as her put more servings of chicker on her plate.

"I do not want to eat" Bomi rejected.

All of them exchanged looks before continue eating their food.

"Why unnie? Is there something happen to you?" Namjoo asked, a whole spoon of rice hung by the opening of .

"What's wrong?" Eunji asked as she felt weird why suddenly bomi do not want to eat.

"I'm on diet..." Bomi gave a fake smile and forced herself to laugh making herself appear supicious.

"You scared me unnie" Namjoo laughed as she continue her eating food.

While the other continue their eating food, Hayoung and Naeun remained oblivious but Chorong looked at her oddly like she was suspecting her of doing something. So, she keep quiet and continuously stuffed with food.

***

All of the member have driffed off to dreamland except Bomi, Naeun and Eunji. Bomi and Naeun was stayed on their bedroom and Eunji going on date with her boyfriend, Kim Sunggyu. Naeun was checks her SNS and checks a few articles regarding Apink and herself. She nodded every once and a while but there was one article she accidentally clicked and shocked.

The moment Naeun opened the door to Bomi's room. Bomi was sat in bed as she looking up from laptop and shocked she tought everyone sleeping except Eunji.

"I thought you already sleeping. Why?" Bomi asked as she closed her laptop then looked up at Naeun was stand at the door.

Naeun walked to her and showed her the screen of her phone.

"Unnie, is it true?" Naeun asked the confirmation.

 

STUDENT ASKS EXO'S CHEN ABOUT RELATIONSHIP WITH APINK'S BOMI

 

Bomi tried to calm herself down. She almost gave up everytime their rumors had been linked with Exo too much already. They garnered a lot of hate because of articles like this. At the moment, Bomi given back phone to Naeun without any saying and let out of sighed.

"Unnie, I know you aren't blame for this. Because this is not your fault at all" Naeun said as she take seat on Bomi's bed then patted Bomi's shoulder. She could heard sighed from Bomi.

Bomi demanded herself to agree kept silent. This might not be a big deal for others but for them. Beccause their idols, they chose to live in an environment where dating option. The inevitable judging from fans nor netizens. That's a borderline which they can't just across whenever they want considering of what it can do to the careers they sacrificed a lot for.

Naeun sighed as she sat on bed, the group happend to be very busy for the past few weeks from preparing overseas concerts and Japan for promotion. In among their members, Naeun, Bomi and Chorong had been linked with Exo for rumors stated some of them are dating but in fact none of them. But the one thing why Bomi doesn't felt mad same as like her rumor with Baekhyun, she had been hide her secret for a long time before she debut in Apink and after debut she doesn't tell at her own members. And now she felt guilty because this rumor already out and she need to be honest with her own members.

"I dated Jongdae for like 2 years. I broke up with him before debut." Bomi said as her head looked at down cause she felt guilty.

"W-What?" Naeun gave her suprised look.

"I am sorry Naeun-ah. I'm so felt guilty do not tell you and the members as well. I don't know our story was turned out even though it's been years" Bomi said as she looked up at Naeun with guilty face.

"Unnie... I can't believe you do this to us. This clearly states of how much you trust us" Naeun said in shocked situation, she couldn't believe what've she just heard just now especially from Bomi.

"I know.. I am terribly sorry" Bomi covered her eyes and started to cried.

Naeun seeing her break down, hurting and silently crying. Naeun temporarily chose to forget her madness to Bomi cause she didn't tell about her secret and embraced her. Bomi did the same to her when she encountered the same thing with Kim Jongdae so how could she ignore this when she's a person too that received and gave love.

"It's your past unnie. Don't be sorry" Naeun said.

In the next day, Naeun and her members huddled in the living room to reveal Bomi's secret. At first, they had the same reaction like Naeun but all of their temper began to slowly fade away as Bomi began shared the story of how she met and had relationship with Exo's Chen.

 

Flashback

Bomi and her members just had finished playing Volleyball for class P.E, then they headed back to class as they was exhausted and sweat full of their face.

"I'm so tired...." Bomi let out of the sighed.

"What a nice wheather today" Minah said.

"You said nice? Pffff it's so hot you know!" Hyeri mumbling.

"Ya, did you saw Mr. Kang. He is so hot and handsome when he playing with us" Bomi said with grinned smiled.

"You're right. How I wish Mr. Kang is my boyfriend" Hyeri dreaming.

"In your dream Han Hyeri!" Minah burst in laughter along with Bomi.

"Ya!" Hyeri barked with annoyed face.

"Bomi-ya, can you please buy water for me?" Minah pleaded.

"Me too!" Hyeri told as she wipe her sweat on her face.

Bomi sigh in despair for being ordered around when she's tired like her members too. As she walked down the hall to the vending machine, she couldn't help but hear audible and disturbing sounds coming from a store room she had just passed by. She just ignored then buy two bottles of water. Sweat formed on her forehead so she quickly wiped it with her free hand. When she turned around to get back to her members and she accidentally bumped into someone which made her drop the bottles.

"Opps..." She quickly kneeled on the floor to pick them up. Then she stood up and bowed immediately then left.

"Bomi-shi..." Chen called out.

"Yes?" Bomi turned back and looked at someone called her name.

"It's your bottles. You forget to pick up this one" Chen said as he lending another bottle to her.

"Oh thanks. I thought I already pick up all of them" Bomi said as she take a bottle from that guy.

"I'm sorry for bumping into to you. I was careless" Chen said with being nice and soft.

"It should be me cause I didn't see you." Bomi told as she gave pretty smile. "Excuse me, how do you know my name?" She curiously.

"Oh, sorry my bad. I'm jongdae. Kim Jongdae but you can call me Chen" he introduce himself.

"Alright Chen. But how do you know my name?" Bomi asked again.

"Oh, I know your name from my cousin and she one of your members. Han Hyeri" Chen tell the truth.

"Hyeri?! Is your cousin?" Bomi said in suprised look.

Chen noded his head, "Yes, her mother is sister of my father" he told.

"Oh I see... Nice to meet you. I got to go. Thanks again" Bomi smiled then waved to him.

'How dare Hyeri don't tell me that this guy is her cousin' Bomi thought.

That's  the first meeting Bomi and Chen, then because of Chen's cousin, Hyeri. Bomi and Chen are getting know each other and become friends as well. After another year the two developed their feelings each other over 2 years. The two become the hottest couple in their high school. The day, Bomi has decided to joined the audition and she passed to be a trainee under Acube Entertainment.

At first, Chen doesn't like but because of her dreams to be a singer, he have to let it go and supports his girlfriend no matter what even he know isn't easy to be a idol, When Bomi become a trainee, she need to obey the rule has stated by the company and her phone was taken by her president, makes she can't meet keep in touch or meet with her boyfriend, Chen.

At the moment, Bomi was frustrated and dilemma because she had a secret relationship with Chen without knowing by her president. She will be kicked out by the company if she doesn't follow the rule. The day, she has decided to breaking up her relationship with Chen because of her dream and the two finally meet at the Han River.

"Bomi!" Chen shouted as his wrapped her waist then kissed her cheeks. That time bomi just let him doing and at the sametime she felt guilty.

"So, how's life being a trainee? I've watched all episode Apink's news. You're so funny babe" Chen said.

"You watched it?" Bomi asked.

Chen noded his head, "Hmm... I never knew you are the funniest in among your members" he said.

"Oppa... I had something to talk with you" Bomi sighed.

"What's that?" Chen said as he looked up at his girlfriend were stand in front of her.

"Let's break up..." Bomi said with full of guilty.

"What? Ya Yoon Bomi. What's wrong with you? 2 years we have been dating." Chen said with serious tone.

"I know and I do love our relationship. But I have to because the rule of company" Bomi said.

"Then leave and back to me and we live happily ever after" Chen straightforward.

"Oppa! You know this is my dream. I've dreamt to be singer" Bomi stated with serious face.

"Singer is part of my dream too! You know why I don't joined any audition. It is because of you Yoon Bomi! I love our relationship and I love you! You are the only one girl I've liked for a long time." Chen raised his voice.

"Oppa... Just once.... Let me achieve my dreams.." Bomi pleaded as she burst in tears.

"Yoon Bomi. I can't live without you and I need you. Please....." Chen said as he wiped the tears on her face.

"Oppa... Let's break up. Go chase your dream and chase my dream too" Bomi said with cried.

"No Bomi. No." Chen protest as he pulled her out for into a hug tight.

"Opp-" Bomi was cut off when Chen pressed his lips on her lips.

He don't want to heard any words from Bomi. It's hurt. He is deeply in love with Bomi and how could he willing to agree to broke up the relationsip 2 years in together.

"I love you so much Yoon Bomi..." Chen said as he break the kiss the cupped her face where Bomi was cried.

"I love you too oppa. But please.... Let's break up.." Bomi pleaded.

"I swear to you, once I broke up with you. I never seeing or found out another girl besides you. My love only just for you. Only you Yoon Bomi. Keep my promise." Chen said as he burst in tears.

"Forget me oppa. Thanks for everything and thanks for the last kissed." Bomi said as he touched Chen's lips then left with carried a tears.

"I won't forget you Yoon Bomi. Never!" Chen said to himself.

Bomi and Chen were happy but it wasn't the end of the story.

End flashback

 

Bomi stopped talking as she was crying when she began to tell about her and Chen, then Eunji went to her side and patted her back.

"Are you feeling all right?" She asked as she was worried when looked at Bomi was cried.

Bomi shook her head, memories flashed right before her eyes the ones she had forgotten for a years now. She was doing fine but sometimes she missing her precious time with Chen.

"Enough bbom-ah. I know you aren't strong enough to tell everything" Chorong spoke out.

"Chorong's unnie right. We all here to supported you no matter what" Eunji said as she patted Bomi's back.

"I'm so touched your story Bomi unnie. I never knew you could do this because our rule in company" Namjoo said as she wipe her tears are fallen down.

"Hey, at least Bomi unnie still loyal. Till now Bomi unnie still don't have any boyfriend" Hayoung interrupt.

"Even the idols have admitted had crush on with Bomi unnie" Naeun stated.

"You are so lucky having Chen as your boyfriend before. Till now he doesn't found out anyone" Eunji told.

"How do you know unnie?" Hayoung asked.

"Ya, I am friends of Suho oppa and Key oppa" Eunji spilled out.

"I think he keep his promise to you Bbom-ah. He is still loyal" Chorong interrupt.

"I wish you both are meant to be" Namjoo gave blesssed.

Bomi stayed in silent and had come to realized was even if she and him didn't break up she was still happy with their relationship. But they can never be together it because of her fate, her career and her dream.