CHAPTER 1

THE CURSED REVENGE

[No One P.O.V]

Woohyun, Suho and Chorong are known as 91liner and they are best friends since childhood and having the same dream to be a singer. They are being together through up and down they promised never to leave each other or might break the friendship. During class breaks, they are skipped and run away. They're decided to separated and went to agency they want to do an audition and gather back in the park.

Suho was the person earlier arrived in the park with a bright face and he lay down on the ground while waiting for his best friends, Woohyun and Chorong. After a few minutes, Woohyun and Chorong are arrived at the park and spotted Suho was lay down on the ground. 

"Boo!"  Woohyun scream out loud makes Suho shocked and quickly gets up and sat on the ground while Woohyun and Chorong also sat together on the ground.

"YAH! Why you two took so long. Thankful, I didn't fallen in asleep."  Suho told while crossing his hand.

"Oh really? But I thought you were really sleeping here." Chorong said.

"Sorry Suho-ah... Blame on Chorong. She forced me to accompany her to buy ice cream" Woohyun told.

"Yah Nam Woohyun! Since when I ask you to accompany me."  Chorong raises her voice.

"Before we came here." Woohyun replied.

"I DIDN'T!" Chorong barked.

"YES, YOU DID!"  Woohyun argue back.

"YAH NAM TREE!"  Chorong kicked Woohyun's leg.

"Ouch!... THAT'S HURT PARK CHORONG!"  Woohyun raise his voice.

"BOTH OF YOU STOP IT!"  Suho scream out loud, then the two stop argue each other.

"She started it." Woohyun pointed out.

"Mwo?" Chorong said out loud.

"Stop it! You two make me headache. Anyway, how's your audition?" Suho began to asked.

"I PASS!!!!!!"  Woohyun and Chorong said simultaneously.

"Seriously?!"  Suho asked, they nodded.

"How about you, Suho?" Chorong asked.

"I pass too.."  Suho giggled, "So, what's the name of the agency that you two went the audition?" he continues.

"You first! Since you were the person arrive earlier than us" Chorong chuckle at the same time she likes to teased Suho.

"YAH! Okay... SM Entertainment"  Suho told.

"Seriously? The most popular agency worldwide. Wow!"  Woohyun clap his hand.

"How about you? Chorong?"  Suho asked.

"A Cube Entertainment" Chorong told.

"Heol......" Woohyun said

"Ah, why?!!!" Chorong furious.

"Yah! I know you love me but please don't follow me." Woohyun sarcastically

"WHAT?! SINCE WHEN! Don't tell me that you----" she was cut off by Woohyun.

 "Woollim Entertainment," Woohyun said.

"Woollim Entertainment?" Suho asked.

Woohyun nod his head, "The behind of Cube Entertainment building." He told.

"WHAT?!" Chorong dumbfounded, while Suho and Woohyun laugh out loud.