CHAPTER 2

THE CURSED REVENGE

[Infinite dorm P.O.V]

Woohyun successful become singer and debut as INFINITE boy group. The popularity is unexpected for them, Scorpion Dance it makes them famous worldwide, their hardworking is proud and respect. While Chorong and Suho are still trainer in their agency and don't know when they will debut . Even though Woohyun was the first person who was debut as a singer among them but he never forgets his best friend who was having the same dream and they still keep in touch even they rarely for meet up since Woohyun was busy with his group schedules. 

 

[BREAKING NEWS] A CUBE ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCE  THE INNOCENT APINK WILL DEBUT ON APRIL


"Ya Lee Sungjong! Look at this... The new girl group" Sungyeol said out loud.

"Really?!" Sungjong runs faster went to Sungyeol's room. "Woah...... they are really beautiful!" he amazed with their beautiful.

"What the name of this group, Sungyeol-ah?" Dongwoo interrupts as he entered the room.

"Oh! Hold on second." Sungyeol said, "is called APINK, they are under A Cube Entertainment," he told.

"A Cube Entertainment? That means they are junior of BEAST" Dongwoo told.

Sungyeol nodded his head.

"They are really beautiful as an angel from heaven," Sungjong said while looked at every picture.

"Yeah, I adore this girl so much and don't dare to take her away from me," Sungyeol warned.

"I didn't!" Sungjong pouted, "I choose this girl, she is really beautiful. I wish she was maknae as me"  he said while showing that girl.

"Okay then..... How about you, hyung?" Sungyeol asked.

"I choose this girl, what's her name?" Dongwoo asked.

"Bomi. Yoon Bomi" Sungyeol answered.

"YA! YA! YA! What are you guys doing?!" The leader Sunggyu interrupt their conversation with raise his voice out loud.

"Aishhh this hyung!" Sungjong felt annoyed, "We've talked about the new girl group from A Cube Entertainment," he told.

"Ya Lee Sungjong! Remember it when our CEO told us, do not a fanboy at any girl group" Sunggyu warned at the maknae, Sungjong.

"Hyung, just once please let us fanboy this group. They are really beautiful and I like them so much" Dongwoo pleaded

"Not like your Hyuna Noona" Sungjong cursing.

"YA!" Sunggyu raises his voice.

"STOP IT PLEASE! I was focused on watching their teaser" Sungyeol interrupt for make them stop argue each other.

"Ya Lee Sungyeol!" Sunggyu called him.

"What? Hyung, just tell me that you also like them." Sungyeol said.

"Since when?!" Sunggyu denied.

"Stop deny, will you? Come over and choose who's that girl?" Sungyeol told.

"That's my hamster leader Kim Sunggyu," Dongwoo said while laugh along with Sungjong. 

Meanwhile, Sunggyu just gives a dead gaze to them before he looked at APINK.

"Erm... Well, I choose this girl" Sunggyu choose and run off Sungyeol's room.

"Oh, Jung Eunji..." Sungyeol stated, "Ah hyung! That's mine!!!!" he raises his voice, but unfortunately, Sunggyu didn't hear. 

While Dongwoo and Sungjong are laughter each other before they get out of Sungyeol's room.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Exo P.O.V]

"What are you cook for dinner, Kyungsoo?" Suho began to ask, while looked at D.O was busy cutting an onion in the kitchen.

"Stu Chicken and Kimchi rice," D.O replied.

"It looks delicious. I felt hungry suddenly." Suho chuckles.

"Me too!" Sehun interrupted their conversation as he entered the kitchen.

"What a surprise!" Suho startled.

"Hmm..... Call me once it's done the cooking!" Sehun told before he off from the kitchen.

***

"The new girl group look so beautiful!" Chanyeol talked himself while amazed the Apink photo on his phone.

"What are you doing." Chen approach with patted his shoulder then sat beside him.

"Ya, have you heard about this new girl group?" Chanyeol showed his phone out to Chen. 

Chen quickly shakes his head, "Why? Are you like them or there a someone you know?" He asked.

"I fell in love with their innocent but there a someone caught my attention." Chanyeol giggles.

"They haven't debut yet but you already fell in love with them," Chen said.

"Who knows, I can mention her name as my ideal type," Chanyeol told.

"Who is that," Chen asked.

"This girl. Her name is Jung Eunji. Looked at her smile, how beautiful she is." Chanyeol said with a wide smile on his face.

"Daebak! How do you know her name." Chen said.

"Look! It has mentioned their name on the article." Chanyeol pointed out of his phone.

'I am happy for you. Finally, your dream comes true.' Chen said on his heart while looked at the photo that someone he knows from Apink members.

"Eo? Ya, looked at this girl. She does look alike Baekhyun-ie." Chanyeol pointed out.

"You're right. I wonder how reacted Baekhyun if he knows there has someone who also looks alike him." Chen told.

"I should show to him," Chanyeol said as he gets up from hi sat and then he walked away to Baekhyun's room.

Chen who sat alone in the living room after Chanyeol left him alone, then he pulled out his phone from his pocket and he touches the screen. It appeared his photo with his ex-girlfriend. 

***

Throwback

"Jongdae-ya! Can you buy some water for me? I'm so thirsty!" Youngwoo pleaded, makes Chen nods his head before he leaves from the class.

 As he walked down the hall to the vending machine, suddenly he accidentally bumped into someone which made her drop the bottles from her hands.

"Opps..." She quickly kneeled on the floor to pick them up. Then she stood up and bowed immediately then left.

"Bomi-shi..." Chen called out.

"Yes?" Bomi turned back and looked at someone called her name.

"It's your bottles. You forget to pick up this one" Chen said as he lending another bottle to her.

"Oh, thanks. I thought I already pick up all of them" Bomi said as she takes a bottle from that guy.

"I'm sorry for bumping into to you. I was careless" Chen said with being nice and soft.

"It should be me cause I didn't see you," Bomi told as she gave pretty smile.

'I can't believe it. I was talking with my crush.' Chen thought.

"Excuse me, how do you know my name?" Bomi asked curiously.

"Oh, sorry my bad. I'm jongdae. Kim Jongdae but you can call me Chen" he introduces himself.

"Alright Chen. But how do you know my name?" Bomi asked again.

"Oh, I know your name from my cousin and she one of your members. Han Hyeri" Chen tell the truth.

"Hyeri?! Is your cousin?" Bomi said in surprised look.

Chen nodded his head, "Yes, her mother is the sister of my father" he told.

"Oh, I see... Nice to meet you. I got to go. Thanks again" Bomi smiled then waved to him.

'She's really pretty. How lucky If I have her as my girlfriend. I should ask Hyeri.' Chen said on his heart then brightly smiled.

That's  the first meeting Bomi and Chen, then because of Chen's cousin, Hyeri. Bomi and Chen are getting know each other and become friends as well. After another year the two developed their feelings each other over 2 years. The two become the hottest couple in their high school. The day, Bomi has decided to joined the audition and she passed to be a trainee under Acube Entertainment.

At first, Chen doesn't like but because of her dreams to be a singer, he have to let it go and supports his girlfriend no matter what even he know isn't easy to be a idol, When Bomi become a trainee, she need to obey the rule has stated by the company and her phone was taken by her president, makes she can't meet keep in touch or meet with her boyfriend, Chen.

At the moment, Bomi was frustrated and dilemma because she had a secret relationship with Chen without knowing by her president. She will be kicked out by the company if she doesn't follow the rule. The day, she has decided to breaking up her relationship with Chen because of her dream and the two finally meet at the Han River.

"Let's break up..." Bomi said with full of guilty.

"What? Yoon Bomi. What's wrong with you? We've been in 2 years" Chen said with a serious tone.

"I know and I do love our relationship. But I have to because the rule of the company" Bomi said.

"Then leave and back to me and we live happily ever after" Chen straightforward.

"Oppa! You know this is my dream. I can't!" Bomi stated with a serious face.

"Singer is part of my dream too! You know why I didn't join any audition. It is because of you Yoon Bomi! I love our relationship and I love you! You are the only girl I've liked for a long time." Chen raised his voice.

"Oppa... Just once... Let me achieve my dreams.." Bomi pleaded as she burst in tears.

"Yoon Bomi. I can't live without you and I need you. Please....." Chen said as he wiped the tears on her face.

"Oppa... Let's break up. Go chase your dream and chase my dream too" Bomi said with cried.

"No Bomi. No." Chen protest as he pulled her out for into a hug tight.

"Opp-" Chen pressed his lips on her lips. He doesn't want to hear any words from Bomi. It's hurt. He is deeply in love with Bomi and how could he willing to agree to break up the relationship 2 years together.

"I love you so much Yoon Bomi..." Chen said as he breaks the kiss the cupped her face where Bomi was cried.

"I love you too oppa. But please... Let's break up.." Bomi pleaded.

"I swear to you, once I broke up with you. I never seeing or found out another girl besides you. My love only just for you. Only you Yoon Bomi. Keep my promise." Chen said as he burst in tears.

"Forget me oppa. Thanks for everything and thanks for the last kissed." Bomi said as he touched Chen's lips then left with carried tears.

"I won't forget you Yoon Bomi. Never!" Chen said to himself.

End throwback

Chen let out a sighed and then he delete a photo of him and Bomi was set as lock screen wallpaper. Since Bomi will debut soon and he doesn't want his group members to know about his past relationship with Bomi and also he doesn't want to ruin her career as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________