Epilogue

Risk of Incorrect Rejection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I would like to thank iamrandom21, I_Am_Kiddo_TN,  Bumella, noordinarylife,and M-Maxx for the upvote. ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N: Nobody asked me but I just want to share this. :) SPOILER ALERT!! If you're a reader of Love Is You, I advise that you musn't read this. That's all. Thank you again everyone.]

It’s been over six months after Tiffany revealed her uality to the world. It’s also been over six month since she and Taeyeon got back together, and proposed. Since then, all of the pain and fear that Tiffany’s been holding for four years has been finally lifted. She’s also happy that her father has finally accepted her and Taeyeon, that he will not hinder their relationship.

Seulgi and Irene went to New York together after Taeyeon has successfully made her proposal to Tiffany. Irene decided to continue her studies and pursue her dream on becoming a doctor. After being persuaded by her girlfriend, Seulgi finally decided to help in managing their company in its New York headquarters where she could use some of her skills in finding new talents. She also told herself that she can’t just leave Irene alone in a foreign country and she can’t afford to miss her so she decided to come.

It is a cold afternoon of December when Taeyeon and Tiffany arrived at Gimpo International Airport to bid their good bye to Hyeonhyuk and Dean before leaving back to Los Angeles.

After doing his job of being a good friend to Taeyeon, Dean has to do now his official work. At least he could leave now at ease seeing that Taeyeon is truly happy. He hasn’t seen that glow in her face, or those twinkle in her eyes when she’s still living with them.

‘I hope I could find someone as good as you, Taeyeon noona.’ Dean told himself and watched his son having his goodbye with the engaged couple.

“I will miss you, Hyeonnie.” Taeyeon said as she gives a tight hug to the young boy she already considered as her own.

Tiffany smiled at the sight and joined them. She sat on her heels and held the boy’s hands, “Bye Hyeonhyuk. Be a good boy, huh? Miyoung noona and Taeng eomma will visit you soon.” Then she ruffled his hair.

“Ne noona. See you soon. Annyeong Taeng eomma.” The young boy slightly pulled Tiffany closer which made them hug into a group. They couldn’t help but smile at Hyeonhyuk’s gesture and pulled back afterwards. The two stood up and smiled at him.

“Ne. Jalgayo Hyeonnie. See you soon.” Taeyeon said as she waved her hand to him then looks at Dean, “Take care, Hyuk. Thank you for everything.”

“Ne, noona. Both of you take care, too.” Dean nodded and went inside the departure area.

 

Tiffany sighed and smiled as she interlaced her fingers with Taeyeon. The two of them watched as the father and son duo walked their way inside the boarding area. When the two were already far from their peripheral vision, Taeyeon suddenly scoffed and pretended to be sulky, “Miyoung noona? Really?”

“What? Is there anything wrong with that?” Tiffany grinned.

Taeyeon released her hand from Tiffany’s and pouted. “Ya. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter