Into The Lotte World

Risk of Incorrect Rejection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where’s Mom?” Taeyeon asked Seulgi as soon she stepped out of her black Mercedes SKL car in front of her mom’s house.

Her sister just responded a smirk which made Taeyeon realize that she has been deceived by her again. “Ya, Kang Seulgi! Did you just fool me to get here?”

Seulgi approached her and linked her arm to Taeyeon’s and said, “Ah unnie! I’m bored. Plus you’re always with Fany unnie. Doesn’t she know yet your true feelings for her?”

“W-what are you saying?” she stuttered as she was taken aback to her sister’s unexpected words.

“Duh. It’s obvious, unnie. The both of you are too obvious to be ignored.Your actions together are just too much for best friends.” she raised her eyebrow as if challenging her to point out an example.

Then she smiled confidently and suddenly speaks as if already knowing what to say, “Like, when she asked you to move out, you volunteered to stay with her. I can’t even reach you out unless Mom wants to see you.”

Taeyeon mentally noted that she should be careful with her actions next time. Seulgi’s too observant even with her actions. She just tried to avoid the topic and ruffled her hair, “Aigoo. Is Kang Seulgi sulking right now?”

She twitched and pouted, “I’m jealous of Tiffany unnie.”

She unlinked their arms and moved to the other side of the car and said, “Just tell everyone the truth, are the both of you in a relationship or something?”

“Y-ya!”Taeyeon scolded her. If her sister keeps on teasing her, she might give in.

“Mian unnie! I was just kidding.”She chuckled and clambered inside the passenger’s seat.

She opened the car door beside her and also clambered. She started to buckle her seatbelt and said, “Arasseo. And I’m sorry if this unnie doesn’t make time see you. Being in the field of medicine is no joke.”

“You’re just making some excuses, unnie.” She said as she also buckled her seatbelt and leaned comfortably on the seat.

“Ani.” Taeyeon said in an aegyo way to .

‘If only Tiffany saw that. She would probably tease me.’ She chuckled and shakes her head. Then she the car engine and started to change the gear pad.  “Kajja. Let’s just go out. Where do you want to go?”

“Lotte World?” She grinned like a kid.

She pressed the pedal and started driving their way to Jamsil. It took them thirty minutes to arrive the district. The indoor amusement park is just a few meters away from them now. Taeyeon was about to turn her car towards the amusement park’s parking area when her eyes caught a pink Chevrolet Spark parked in a café next to the establishment.

“Let’s buy ourselves some drink first, Seulgi-ah.” She reasoned out and dropped by to the café.

Seulgi didn’t complain and clambered out as soon as I parked the car next to the pink car she spotted a while ago. She glanced at the car’s plate number as they walked their way in and confirmed that it’s Tiffany’s car.

“Oh. Tiffany unnie’s here.” Seulgi said in surprise and looked back at Taeyeon in suspicion. “You texted her, didn’t you?”

“Ani. I don’t even know why she’s here. She’s supposed to be at home right now.” She told her honestly. “Let’s just go inside.”

Seulgi exhaled and pushed the glass door in front of them. She took the initiative to approach Tiffany and greeted her, “Annyeonghaseyo Fany unnie!”

“Oh, Hi Seulgi!”Tiffany stood up and welcomed her sister with a short hug.

“Boo.” She winked at Taeyeon and made a cutesy hand salute. Then she looked around as if looking for someone.

“Ah. You’re looking for our mom aren’t you unnie?” Seulgi chuckled and said, “She’s in a meeting outside the country.”

“She deceived me again, Fany-ah.” Taeyeon acted pitifully, hoping for her best friend to take her side.

“You did the right thing Seulgi-ah. Your sister needs a new environment other than staying at home and studying.” Taeyeon made a straight face when Tiffany praised Seulgi, as if she’s choosing her side over her best friend.

Tiffany chuckled and said, “I’m kidding, boo.”

“We’re going to Lotte World after here, unnie. Would you want to come with us?” Seulgi glanced at her elder sister with an evil grin on her face as she invited Tiffany.

"Really? You’re going? We are going to Lotte World too." Tiffany exclaimed happily.

"We? Who are you with?" Taeyeon can’t help herself but toask, her voice with a hint of surprise and jealousy concern.

Before Tiffany can sense her insecurity, a young woman appeared. "Oh, she's here. Meet my cousin, Irene."

"Annyeonghaseyo.Irene-imnida. Nice meeting you." The girl bowed as she introduced herself to them.

Taeyeon sighed in relief as it is just her cousin and responded,"Ne. Nice meeting you. Have we met before?"

"Ah. You might have seen her at the hospital. She has just finished her internship today." It was Tiffany who answered her question.

"Ah, really? Congratulations." Taeyeon sincerely congratulated her and smiled casually.

-

Seulgi already started to feel being neglected. Taeyeon and Tiffany were praising Irene too much that it already forgot her existence so she speaks up and made an excuse to leave.

"I'll buy us some drinks first unnies."

Seulgi went to the counter and ordered four iced coffee for all of them. She wanted to buy them other drinks but her unnie might just scold her for buying the wrong drinks.

She was about to pay for the drinks as soon as the cashier punched and confirmed her order when a voice suddenly spoke. It's Irene. "Kindly put some vanilla on them.” She said to the counter and asked, “How much is it?"

"What are you doing?" She asked her.

"I'm paying for it."

"Wae…" she paused for a moment and remembered that Irene is a sunbae so she should be speaking honorifics with her. Then she added, "yo?"

"I just wanted to." Irene stated like she was used on paying everything and talked to the cashier, "How much is it?"

She gave the cashier their bill and left Seulgi to claim their drinks.

After Seulgi had retrieved their drinks, she approached the three of them and placed the drinks on the table. "I ordered iced coffee for all of us. Irene-ssi paid for it."

"Really? Thank you for the treat, Irene-ah." Taeyeon thanked her and grabbed her and Tiffany's drink.

" Should we go now?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter