I'm Ok

Risk of Incorrect Rejection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I would like to thank LovingIsEverything for the upvote. ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon and Tiffany’s week has been normal so far without having any glitches around them. But unlike the other days, the both of them are so much occupied in their respective fields. Tiffany doesn’t visit the hospital anymore like she used to, but she and Taeyeon always keep in touch with each other as her girlfriend constantly reminding her about everything that she needed to be reminded of. They might be busy but they always make sure to give time for each other, even if it’s just in a simple way.

The both of them meet at their apartment during late nights, more like Taeyeon sneaking in to Tiffany’s bedroom right after she finishes her late night shifts in the hospital. She doesn’t bother not changing into her sleeping clothes and just lay down beside the most beautiful girl in the world.

On the other hand, whenever Tiffany wakes up early in the morning for work, Taeyeon’s adorable kid-like face welcomes her sight. She enjoys watching her girlfriend sleep as she looks very calm, just like her name.

As much as she wanted to stay by Taeyeon’s side and cuddle with her all day, Tiffany can’t just skip work especially now that her job as Hwang Corporation’s CFO gets more crucial. Even she doesn’t have that much time to spare, Tiffany still prepares simple breakfast for Taeyeon. She also prepares her girlfriend’s clothes before leaving for work. It’s the least that she can do for her cute, hardworking, and dork girlfriend.

The first thing Taeyeon did this morning was to fiddle her arm on the space beside her and realized that the very first person she wanted to see every morning has already left again for work. The thought of not waking up next to her girlfriend made her frown.

When Taeyeon opened her eyes, a small pink envelope caught her attention. She reached for it and opened the letter. She smiled seeing the familiar handwriting and read its content.

 

Good morning boo! I prepared your clothes in your room already and made you some breakfast. I wanted to wake you up before I leave but you look cute to be disturbed. See you later, hopefully. Have a nice day! I love you, Taetae! xoxo, Fany

 

Taeyeon closed the letter and placed it on the nightstand. She sighed and made a smile. She also hopes that this day would be nice to her.

-

After she finished checking and analyzing the financial reports coming from their subsidiaries and meeting with the middle management, Tiffany happily left the company and went home to change her clothes and surprise Taeyeon in the hospital.

She mentally noted to herself to buy her shikshin of a friend her favorite food later. She suddenly feels thankful for having a friend with her in the company. If it’s not for Sooyoung’s ‘leave it to me I can take care of it’ statement, she’ll still be working until late evening. It’s not that Tiffany doesn’t like her work. She actually loved it as she can apply all the knowledge that she had learned in school. It’s just that since she and Taeyeon has been together, she has this urge to spend more time with her.

The moment she has arrived their apartment, she changed her heels into her in-house slippers and walk her way to her room and get changed. But as soon as she passed through the living room, a very much familiar voice stopped her from her tracks.

“You’re early. Don’t you have any business meetings tonight?” Taeyeon asked in a quizzical manner.

Tiffany approached her girlfriend and sat beside her. She rested her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder and said, “Mmm. You’re early too. Don’t you have any shifts today?”

“I asked you first, Fany-ah.” Taeyeon sighed and start fiddling with Tiffany’s fingers.

“Well, I finished my meeting early. I just went home to change my clothes and visit you at the hospital but you’re here.” Tiffany told her casually. She takes her seat properly and looked at Taeyeon, “How about you? Why is my adorable girlfriend at home instead of attending her patients?”

Taeyeon stared back at those beautiful eyes that are looking at her. She sighed and nonchalantly said, “Because I just want to be at home and get some sleep.”

Tiffany creased her brows and asked “So, you’re using your authority now as the daughter of the owner of the hospital?”

“Totally not. I just used my authority over Heechul oppa and besides, my residency’s about to end.” She replied, still fiddling with Tiffany’s fingers.

Getting a bit distracted, Tiffany stopped Taeyeon from fiddling her fingers and entwined them instead. Her eyes went big when the last words that her girlfriend finally sinks in to her mind. “Oh right! My girlfriend’s going to be a professor in a month or less. I almost forgot. Where do you want to celebrate, boo?”

“Is it still necessary?” Taeyeon replied to her as she rested her chin on Tiffany’s shoulder and closed her eyes, inhaling Tiffany’s scent.

Tiffany smiled at her girlfriend’s cuteness and planted a kiss on her nose. “Of course. Just let me to be proud of you, Tae. Okay?”

“Okay.” She said with her eyes still closed, never wanting time to pass by.

“You’re not in your casual house clothes. Are you going somewhere?” Tiffany said as she gets to notice that Taeyeon’s in her outdoor clothes.

Taeyeon finally opened her eyes and smiled sweetly at Tiffany. “We. We’re going somewhere. Go to your room and change in comfortable clothes.”

 

Taeyeon waited for Tiffany in the living room as she changed her clothes into comfortable ones. While she was waiting for her girlfriend, thoughts of what happened earlier were starting to occupy her.

‘You’re a good kid, Taeyeon. You are a smart girl. No one is going to suffer if you let go of Stephanie.’

The words that were told to her earlier echoed through her mind. It’s already driving her crazy, but she still needs to act normal. She knows how Tiffany will act if she tells her about it, so she decided to let it go.

When she sees Tiffany coming out from her room, Taeyeon shove out those thoughts that have been bothering her, and she reminded herself to enjoy all the time that she has left with Tiffany.

“Are you ready?” Taeyeon stands up from her seat and holds Tiffany’s hand.

“Yeah. I’m ready.” Tiffany said happily.

“Then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter