Feel So Fine

Risk of Incorrect Rejection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I would like to thank 4wallsthegreat , ggloveme, and sunnyren12 for the upvote. ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s been over two months since Taeyeon and Tiffany started dating each other. Within that short period of time, the both of them discovered new things about each other even though they’re already best friends for a very long time.

Since also they became a couple, Taeyeon somehow realized on why Tiffany’s been a clingy, possessive even when they were still best friend. She finally understands her now as she’s being more like her girlfriend. She’s acting overprotective everytime someone’s being too much friendly towards Tiffany. Taeyeon either lock her fingers with Tiffany or place her arm around her waist just to intimidate someone who she thinks a potential threat for her.

Even though they’re both back at work, Taeyeon and Tiffany also made sure to make free time for one another. Whenever Taeyeon’s busy at the hospital and Tiffany has early finished her work, she will come over and bring her girlfriend some snacks. She even buys snacks for Taeyeon’s colleagues and patients whenever she got the time. If not, she asks Irene to buy food for everyone, and because of that, the people from the hospital were already fond of her.

Taeyeon’s patients specifically from the pediatric ward have always asked for Tiffany whenever Taeyeon visited them. There’s this one time when she was doing her rounds and was about to leave the room when one of the patients tugged her coat and talked to her.

“Sonsaengnim. Tiffany noona didn’t forget my birthday next week, right?” The little kid politely asked her.

Taeyeon bended her knees down and ruffled the boy’s hair, “Waeyo? Did Tiffany noona promise you something?”

The little kid nodded in response and said, “Tiffany noona promised me to bring me toys and sing for me.”

‘Sing for you? She hasn’t even sung a song for me.’ Taeyeon mentally complained.

“Is she coming? Tiffany noona’s coming, right?” The little kid said impatiently as the doctor wasn’t talking to him anymore.

Taeyeon noticed the sudden change in the boy’s mood and smiled, “Don’t worry, Kyungkyu-yah. I will tell Tiffany noona to visit you and the others on your birthday though I’m not sure if she’s coming. Tiffany noona’s a busy person, you know.”

Kyungkyu furrowed his eyebrows as if he doesn’t understand what Taeyeon’s telling him. “More busy than you, sonsaengnim?”

“Ne, busier than me. Just be a good boy Kyungkyu-ah. Tiffany noona will buy you presents and even sing for you if you behave and take your medicines.” Taeyeon told the little boy.

Kyungkyu nodded his head animatedly and smiled at her brightly. “Ne, sonsaengnim! I will definitely be a good boy to see Tiffany noona.”

“Okay. Taeyeon sonsaengnim needs to go now. Annyeong.” Taeyeon stands up and patted the little kid’s head lightly before leaving the ward.

On the other hand, whenever Tiffany’s the one who is busy with her paperworks and meetings, Taeyeon always get to leave her a message reminding her not to tire herself so much, that she already misses Tiffany and she can’t wait to see her, and she keeps on telling Tiffany on how much she loves her. As much as she wanted to visit Tiffany in her office, she doesn’t want to disturb her girlfriend. And she knows that if she does visit Tiffany in the office, Sooyoung will just .

But if the both of them have their free time, they usually just stay at home and do whatever they want to do. Unlike other couples who go out on a date every weekend, Taeyeon and Tiffany always prefer to just stay in bed and feel each other’s warmth.

Today’s one of those days were Taeyeon’s hospital schedule is not that loaded unless there’s an emergency and as for Tiffany, her meeting with the marketing department has ended earlier than she was expecting.

"I'm done with work. Want to have lunch with me?" Tiffany called Taeyeon right after she finished her meeting this morning.

"Mmm. Should I come to your office and get you?" Taeyeon asked her in a teasing tone. A smile crept up on Tiffany’s face after hearing her girlfriend’s voice. She knows that Taeyeon’s doing it on purpose as it turns her on.

Tiffany was about to say yes but she thinks that if she gives in, her girlfriend will be successful on teasing her so Tiffany controlled herself. "It's okay. I'll just drive with Soo."

She was already stifling her laugh when there was a short pause on the other line. Then she heard Taeyeon say as enthusiastic as she can. "That's perfect! We can have lunch altogether. I'm with Yuri right now."

"Uh, Okay. Are we eating at the same restaurant?" Tiffany casually asked Taeyeon. She wanted to back but she thinks that it would not be good to girlfriend when Yuri’s with her. For Tiffany, Yuri is equivalent to Sooyoung who is another chatterbox and bully just like her.

 

"Uh, no. We've just arrived in a certain European restaurant at Hongdae. I'll just text you the address." Taeyeon abruptly told her as if nothing has happened.

"Okay. Bye boo." Tiffany brightly said to her girlfriend and hung up the phone.

Tiffany collected her things right after and went out of her office room. She’s on her way to Sooyoung’s office but the luckily, Sooyoung’s already on her way out too. Before her shikshin of a friend leaves first, she called her. “Yah Sooyoung, do you want to have lunch?”

Sooyoung stopped at her tracks and stared at Tiffany’s who is smiling brightly at her with her infamous eye smile. Unlike the others, Sooyoung is someone who can’t be easily swayed with their friend’s eye smile as she thinks that instead of looking nice, it just makes Tiffany weird and scarier in her eyes.

She sighed and nonchalanty said, “With you and Taeyeon? No thanks. I don’t want to be a third wheeler.”

Seeing that she didn’t catch Sooyoung’s attention, she thinks of something that she can’t ever decline. “It’s not a date. Yul’s with her and besides it’s free.”

Sooyoung halted the moment she heard the word ‘free’. It’s not like she can’t afford food. She has a lot of money too, but she has this principle that food is a lot tastier when it’s free. She looked at Tiffany with interesting eyes and said, “Oh. Where did you say we’re having lunch again?”

Sooyoung and Tiffany left the company using the former’s car. They headed their way to the address of the European restaurant that Taeyeon told to Tiffany. It didn’t take the two of them to arrive at the place as it’s just near the vicinity.

Sooyoung pulled over to the entrance of the restaurant and looked at Tiffany. "I'll just park the car, Fany-ah. Just go inside. Your girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter